Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guys, I found this old article of Kshitee Jog, aka Saraswati

Kshitee Jog
Friday, October 06, 2006 11:45:10 IST
Actress
< name=frm ="return chksubmit()" =site_search/sitesearch1.asp method=post> </>

for :   

How did you enter the television world?
My first experience with television happened, at the age of 17. It was in a Marathi serial on Doordarshan called Damini. I was an active participant in intercollegiate theatre. Coincidently, for one of my plays, the producer of Damini was present. Impressed with my performance, he offered me a role in the serial.

How has your theatre experience helped you?
I don't have any formal training in acting. Theatre is an acting school in itself. My experience with theatre has helped me tremendously. With theatre, you have an opportunity to improve, to rehearse with every show. Theatre experience inculcates discipline and teaches aspects like voice modulation, right pronunciation, etc.

Since your parents are well-known actors, is there any kind of pressure to always perform the best as an actor?
My parents are my best critics. They point out minute mistakes and also guide me. But they are happy to see me set a career in a profession that I enjoy the most. They never pressurised me to take up a particular profession but told me that there are no short cuts to climb the ladder of success.

What are your current projects?
Currently, I am acting in a Zee TV Marathi's daily soap Vadalvat, where I play the role of a young girl in her early 20's named Aalandi Chhatre, who is a crime reporter. Earlier, I did act in 4-5 serials on Zee TV Marathi. I also played an interesting role in the Hindi serial Tumhari Disha on Zee TV.

What are your future plans?
I am a part of a superb commercial play, which is to be released in November. I would like to direct a play later sometime in the future.

Edited by **Sanchita** - 16 years ago
Thank you for sharing.

She is beautiful and talented actress.
awwwww she's come a long way

wow only 17 and she faced a camera
best of luck to her 😛 😉 😳
what character did she play in Tumhari Disha?
'Since your parents are well-known actors'

whats the name of her parents?

Originally posted by xmanisha

'Since your parents are well-known actors'

whats the name of her parents?
  Thanks, the article is already posted the link is below : ) but was prob lost, so not everyone saw it. There is a lot more on her and exclusive pics. As for her parents, they are quite big in the theater!!

kshitee Saraswati in College, & theater

Photos of Saraswati/kshitee in a Play

kshitee Jog Saraswati Interview

Photos: Saraswati LA trip last summer

Take care, if it's not in one of them, I'll tell you. I'm having a moment of forgetfulness but I knwo there names, so if its not in one of those let me know. ,  it'll come back  to me.

Edited by AcquaDiGio - 16 years ago
Thanks for sharing. Wow!! She is a young and beautiful actress 😊
wow she is so talented, great going saraswati
Originally posted by AcquaDiGio

Thanks, the article is already posted the link is below : ) but was prob lost, so not everyone saw it. There is a lot more on her and exclusive pics. As for her parents, they are quite big in the theater!!

kshitee Saraswati in College, & theater

Photos of Saraswati/kshitee in a Play

kshitee Jog Saraswati Interview

Photos: Saraswati LA trip last summer

Take care, if it's not in one of them, I'll tell you. I'm having a moment of forgetfulness but I knwo there names, so if its not in one of those let me know. ,  it'll come back  to me.

thank youuuu, you've helped me alot ! 😳