Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

Multi talented actors- Shweta Kawatra

Sanjana4U thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Multi Talented Actors

It's not just acting that our television stars are good at. We recently discovered that stars are now trying their hand at a variety of things in life. It could be their hobbies which helps relax after a gruelling shooting schedule or even as another profession that they can put into use sometime in the future.

We spoke to some such multi talented telly stars who have developed other interests besides acting...

Shewta Kawatra (Nivadita, Kumkum)
I have travelled to almost all the continents and it is fixed that every two years I like to travel to a different place. Besides travelling I like enjoy glass painting which I used to do earlier. In fact when I was in Delhi couple of years back I had done a glass painting and it is displayed at my mummy's place. So these are my passions as acting is my profession."
source: indya.com
Edited by Sanjana4U - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Silencia- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
woww she hs travelled 2 almost all continents...tht sounds gr8 😃...
and glass painting....it's difficult and enjoyable at the same time as far as i know 😛....she must hv made sum gud 1'a, thts y thy r put up at her mom's house 😉...
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thansk for this

norzar
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
well i agree she's a fabolous actress but why does she only do negative roles?????????????