Yaar...wats with the 'yaar' yaar......

Posted: 16 years ago

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..okay..its just that in yesterday's episode they yaar-ofied it too much..

I mean bhatti, aakash n dev..before startin a sentence they wud say yaar and on ending it..again yaar...

it was kind of like...yaar...kya ho raha hai yaar...

yaar...tu kya kar raha hai yaar....

yaaar...yaar....yaar....yaar...

Did you feel that as well๐Ÿ˜†?

ab yaar hai toh yaar hi bolenge na... ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›

jaanu jaanu kar ke toh baat nahi karenge na     ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
arre kal wo teeno bahut zyada senti ho gaye the...
๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Is liye the 'yaar' thing happened so often...
the 'yaar's are the only thing they have in their life..

So yaar...it's ok yaar ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰
yeah..I did notice dat..lol..well..even I m so used 2 saying dis "yaar"..sumtimes I even say dat 2 my granny.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yaar it was just too much yaar ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I don't think it was too much. Because i say it a lot too. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Kuch log aise hi baat karte hain. I donno if the writers did that on purpose or if it was a spontaneous thing...but it makes them more real (if its possible). heheEdited by jinc118 - 16 years ago
seriously speaking i didnt observe that at all lolz...u knw y becoz my eye was jst on Dev... ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

btw pri good obs... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
yeah it was getting too much ๐Ÿ˜‰ !!after every sentence they were continuosly this yaar tht yaar and i was like bas yaar !! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Well i think it just is the way some common peeps talk..like i know i do it ( i am tryin to cut back though) it just becomes a habit. I think the writers wrote the script to make it realistic..I mean who doesn't say "Yaar" once in a while... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
well its somewhat like style n i like it
Boosom friends do talk like that n u know even i didn't notice it coz i was constantly looking mishal ๐Ÿ˜ณ he was looking really cute n hot ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†
bye
love rosy