~*A Friend in need is a Friend Indeed*~

Posted: 16 years ago

Hello friends,

Friendship..Ahh it brings a Smile on our face😃...Everone has friends😛...Sum gud😊 Sum close😃 nd Sum whom u can fully rely on🤗..Friends for whum u can say My friend whu helped me thru my tough times😳...for tht we have a day...

❤️Friend in need is Friend Indeed Day❤️

Every year we celebrate A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed Day on 15th June, it is an important event to us maximum people love to celebrate this day with very gloriously...So you must send a heartfelt message to your dear friends who have been by your side always. And make them feel special on this beautiful occasion😃..
A friend who helps out when we are in trouble is a true friend—unlike others who disappear when trouble arises.

Friendship is the relationship that involves affection, esteem, and loyalty towards each other, to the point of altruism. It includes the desire to do the best for the other -- sympathy, empathy, honesty and understanding

A true friend is know when u face ur diffcult times😛...When u need sumone to help u..To hold u To Comfort u🤗...A friend who will do anythng to bring a smaile to ur face😃...A friend whu will bring sunshine to make ur day bright n happy😛

Friendship is a relationship that involves affection, esteem and loyalty towards each other to the point of altruism

Well today on this special day i wuld also like to say smthng☺️..which is for my dear friends🤗..Here at India-forums i made loads of friends😃...Basically most frm the Kumkum forum coz i joined tht,sum from Nach Baliye forum and many from Avi/siggy forum🤗...And im glad i found such sweet friends whu have been wid mr thru my tough times😛...Shabu Nidhs Sanu Verni Henna Saara Fary Ammu Anku Merms Eks Sree di to name a few🤗...Bt surely 2day ill say a Note of thanks to sum1 whu helped me lots n lots...Whum i want to thank wuld b Eks🤗..There have been many many sad tough days when nuthng seems to b going rite When there was no hope of light When there was no1 whum i culd share my feelings When my feelings were confusd😔...And surely i culd rely on her🤗...Eks has always been patient wid me Very caring Very loving Very Supportive(smtyms not also😆)and i cant Thank her enough🤗..

And othr person whum i wuld like to say Thanku wuld b Merms🤗🤗..Ahhh always many tyms helping me out🤗🤗..Very supportive Very loving Very chweet😃....And has helped me when i most needed it😳😳..Have xplained things to me very patiently🤗..I reli dunt have words to thank her enough🤗🤗..She is Like my Di..My cutest di🤗🤗

To all my friends u have been wonderful..awesum enough to prove this proverb true👍🏼..A friend in need is a friend indeed😛..Thankuu everyone🤗

So as we celebrate A Friend in need is a Friend indeed Day😛....wish u all have lovely friends whu stand by u thru tough tyms😃...Have a nice day wid ur close frinds🤗

Now lets Discuss...On this day😃

So Today Share ur views on whts do u think abt this day?

Share ur experiences how ur frinds helped u..Why do u consider them A friend forever...for those whum u can say A Friend in need is a friend indeed

How have u helped ur friends...Do u think u have stood up to the prover A friend in need is a friend indeed

Anythng Special u wanna say to ur friend..Say iit today🤗

Loads of Love mixed wid Fruitful cute Friendship

Edited by ankuhujulover - 16 years ago
aww how sweet.. ididnt evne noe der was such a great day.. well i luv y all ma friend on n off da dforum.. yall rockkkkk!
happy a friend in need is a friend indeed day 😛
Happy A Friend in need is a Friend Indeed!! 😃
Happy A Friend in need is a Friend Indeed!
I've heard of friendship day but not A Friend in need is a friend indeed Day. but w.e, Happy A Friend in need is a friend indeed Day! 😃
Lovely post and Happy A friend in need is a friend indeed day 😃
👏 👏 👏 fabulous post!!
GREAT CONCEPT!!
happy day to all.. a f i n i a f i!
Fantastic post Anku.. 👏 👏

Happy 'A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed' Day! 😳

Anku.. Thank U for always being there..making me laugh and roll 🤣 and also for listening to all my lectures (you can hate me for that 😆 ) You're a GEM..a SWEETHEART..a MADDIE 🤪 🤪 and my Little Angel! 😳 Thanks for being you..and always remain so! Luv ya! 🤗

A special mention of Anku's 'Merms Di' 😉 😳.. Thanks for all the love and affection 😳 And all the rolling 🤣🤣

Thanks to all my friends who've always been there..so supportive, so caring..and always making me smile! THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH 🤗

Edited by Ektaj - 16 years ago
Happy 'A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed' Day... 😊 😊 😊