Mohalla Mohabbat Wala - LOV on LOC

Shweta Keswani on her professionalwebsite

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Shweta Keswani on her professional website

Shweta Keswani, right now seen in Moholla Mohabbatwala, launched her website three years back (www.sweta.keswani.com) for professional purposes.

On her website, Shweta says, "It is not for my fans. If they want to see me, then they can watch my show. My site is for people who want to work with me. If anyone asks me about my profession, I generally give them the address of my website. My site has sections like television, biography, film and theatre. Each sections carries information about all the stuff I have done till now. Pegasus Media Ltd has designed my site.

Whenever I do anything, I update my site work wise. However this time the update is remaining. It will be done within three days. Many photographers have clicked my photos which are available on the site. There are lots of mails. So I can't regularly check it and reply to it. Therefore, there is one person who takes care of it."

Is having a website useful for an actor? "Yes, I think so. Everyday at least ten people call you for information about your work. Therefore, if you are busy, you can give them the site address. It has proved beneficial for me. You cannot explain each and everything to them."

However, she also adds, "A website is not a substitute for one-to-one interaction. It's a good tool to promote yourself."

Shweta has done serials like Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki, Des Main Nikla Hoga Chand and many other. She was also seen in some episodes of Baa Bahu Aur Baby.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aditi- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
oh ok thanks a tonne for sharing!will chk her site rt away 😛