Prashant Tamang - Pride of Nepal !

Posted: 16 years ago

Though from Darjleeng, Despite having Nepali accent, he is improving Day by Day. His voice still has that innocence and purity like the audition day. As I had many Nepali friends, who when tried to speak hindi had some nepali accent like Tamang and could hardly sing like Prashant.

So, as in Nepali Lang.

"Badhai Cha, Tamang jee, Nepali Haroo ko izaat rakhnoo Bhayeko ma....."

Please do not promote regionalism...he is the pride of all Indians....coz he is a gr8 singer and humble and good hearted person.... 😊
Originally posted by sujaal2005

Though from Darjleeng, Despite having Nepali accent, he is improving Day by Day. His voice still has that innocence and purity like the audition day. As I had many Nepali friends, who when tried to speak hindi had some nepali accent like Tamang and could hardly sing like Prashant.

So, as in Nepali Lang.

I am scratching my head here... is Tamang any caste or somthing - I dont get what you said highlighted in bold...

and yeah I liked his performance but yet to watch Chang, Bhavin, Anish & Padma's performances😳

I am not trying to promote anything here. Nor I am trying to create any division. As I had been to Nepal and had many nepali friends.

So just sharing my exp. and appreciating Tamang's voice.
YEAH HE IS..... TODAY HE SANG FABOLUS.... πŸ‘
actually imo he was the best today 😊
Yeah..
he is the best..n even javed saab is so impressed ...
Prashant is INDIAN not from Nepal and please don't make it regional.

So, as in Nepali Lang.

Plus he's there on MERIT. I really dislike this post and the tone in which it is written.

So, as in Nepali Lang.

Though from Darjleeng, Despite having Nepali accent, he is improving Day by Day. His voice still has that innocence and purity likethe audition day. As I had many Nepali friends, who when tried to speak hindi had some nepali accent like Tamang and could hardly sing like Prashant.

So, as in Nepali Lang.

πŸ˜• πŸ˜• Strange post.

Prashant is of Nepali descent. Agreed. But so are > 85% people from Sikkim and Darjeeling. This may be a matter of pride for people of Nepalese origin. But how is he supposed to be the pride of Nepal ??????? πŸ˜†

If he is the pride of Nepal, then probably Emon / Puja are the pride of Bangladesh πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and Meiyang Chang is the pride of China πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

On a different note, if you had said that Udit ji is the pride of Nepal, I would have agreed πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Anyways, promoting regionalism is not a good thing.