Mamta

~*~June Updates Archive~*~

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

1st June Update

By craziegal

today's episode starts with krishna pushing akshay a tnd he gets banged by the car..akshay gets up and shouts krishna..and goes to him..he with the help of the dirver takes him to the car and tells the driver to go to city hospital as fast as possible...and he keeps  telling tht his bleeding is not stoppin..and keeps on asking krishna to open his eyes..and then there is red signal..then akshay realizes that he should inform krishna's relatives and keeps on thinking..that how?? then he thinks mayb from krishna's wallet we could get some information.he searches for the wallet and was trying to take it out..his phone rings..its meera she apologises abt wht happened in the afternoon..when akshay tells we'll talk abt this later as i am in hurry to take krishna to the hospital ..hez met with an accident ..meera worried tells him she'll come to the hospital when akshay asks her if she knows anyone from krishna's family to which she tells..ill inform them by checking in the office files..he says ok..and tells her to come to the hospital after that..

on the other hand they show aarav really angry when prachi comes in and asks him why is he soo upset..he tells that on every friday dad and i go to the club 4 dinner but dad hasnt come as yet..i've tried calling him but itz coming busy..how can he forget..to which prachi says..bade papa is not like that..try again..to which he says.. no lets see whether he can remember then prachi says give me the cell ill call him..and she does..she speaks to him and tells him his dear son is really angry..you only speak to him and pacify him..and akshay tells..i am really sry son..actually krishna has met with an accident and i am in the hospital to which aarav totally disinterested says ooohhh soo sorryy..aarav says..why shud u worry..to which akshay says hez our employ and itz our duty to take care of him until his relatives come..akshay tells it will nice if you could come.ok..ill come..and he leaves from there. then they show akshay doing the hospital formalities ..the receptionist asks what is the patients name and his name.and the patients mothers name..akshay says he doesnt kno..then she tells u dont kno ur wife's name??šŸ˜†to which he tells..hez not my son but my employ..and then she says ok..pls sign here..and then meera comes there..akshay asked if you informed his mother..she says i got the number but i cudnt inform cuz noone is picking up the phone in his house..to which akshay tells give me the number ill try..

there mamta is doing aarti when the phone rings..it keeps ringing for a long time..and then mamta finishes aarti and goes and picks up the phone..she says hello..when akshay says hello..and then he realizes the phone gets cut because the battery is low..the mamta says after listening to my voice someone cut the phone..god..then she tells mimi take aarti..there akshay takes meera's phone and calls up again..and misti bua picks up the phone and tells who is it..??? the akshay tells u dont kno me i am calling from mumbai..krishna works in my office..actually the news is not good..krishna has met with and accident and he is in the hospital..the phone falls from bua's hand..and she tells mamta and mimi we have to go to mumbai now..and then mimi asks if krishna is alright..to which she tells no he isnt alright..hez in the hospital..the aarti plate falls off mamta's hand..

she tells mujhe abhi mumbai jana hoga..then both of them say mamta we'll also come with you..and they get ready to go..on the other hand they show akshay pacing up and down..and then the doctor comes out and tells that the patients condition is very critical..and he has bleeded a looott..and he needs blood ..the problem is..his blood group is very rare ..itz AB -ve and our blood bank doesnt have it..he tells that you have to arrange for a donor. he tells..ill try in the mean while please check my blood group..and he goes..after he goes in aarav comes there..and he asks meera where is dad ..to which meera tells him aarav needs blood so sir..has gone to check if his blood is matching aarav's.and then akshay comes out and aarav tells wht is all this dad??? your paying for the treatment..whts the need for donating blood???? i mean blood can b arranged from the blood bank..to which akshay tells..cuz of him your father is in front of you and your behaving like this..then meera tells that sir is rite..and then the nurse comes and tells..tht guy is very lucky..your blood group matches his..and he goes in..and then aarav tells why is dad being so nice to tht guy??..and then meera tells aarav..and then he tells everyone is rite except me..then wht am i doing here???..i must go.then they show..mamta mishti and mimi in the bus..(the 3 Ms) akshay giving blood and the doctors operating krishna..and then akshay comes out..the doctor tells akshay the guy is now out of danger..but we will hv to keep him under observation for 24 hrs..and then meera asks..if we could see him..the doc says no..but you can c him from ouside thru the circled windows..and they both go and see..

.they show mamta coming out of the bus..then mishi tells i never thought that i would come to mumbai in this situation....and then mishti tells that how will go to city hospital then mamta tells ther is a taxi stand near by ill go and get a taxi.she goes and then some guys follow her and try to take her hand bag..she pushes them and runs away they keep following her..when a guy sees this..and he gets out of the car..and starts bashing them up.. and then one of those guys hit him..and he hits his head..and then they show his face..hez none other than SID!!!!!yuhu..he episode ends on his face..PS: mamta was hiding behind a car! and i guess didnt c sid's face

PREVIEW:aarav tells gentlemen so shud v start the presentation?? when those ppl say..where is mr.krishna..he was going to do the presentation..then he tells he cudnt make it..but i have made it..so shud v start??..those ppl look unhappy..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
4th June 2007

Update by anju0930

Mamta, mishiti and mimi reach Mumbai.. Some guys come and take mamta's purse.. Sid comes there and fights with him.. Mamta hides, she doesn't see him.. Sid comes and gives mimi and mishti the purse and leaves.. Just hten mamta comes there and tells them what happenedā€¦ mishti thanks god for the man who came and saved the purse..

There the nurse comes and tells akshay and mira that Krishna is fine, and they can go see him.. Akshay iis over joyed,mira is about to go.. Akku asks her to go home, but mira insists that she wants to see krsihna.. Akku says ok.. he calls the driver and asks the driver to drop miraā€¦ the driver comes and tells him that the car that was following him, was seen many times, following them. And may be this is not an accident, its intended.. Akku wonders who could do this.. He is about to see krsihna, but the nurse comes and asks him to bring these medicines.. Just hten, Krishna, mishti and mira come there.. Akkku is walking behind them, mamta s about to turn around, when the nurse again calls her tat she has left her bag here.. Just hten akku is out of the corridor. They miss each other.. These three people come to see him.. Mamta is sad and blabbers that see, this is why she didn't want him t omc,e mishti calms her down.. The nurse comes there and says if Mumbai was bad, why would that man do so much.. Mamta wonders who it is? Krishna says that it must be his boss.. And then adds that this way atlesat his mom has to come to meet him.

Akku comes back, the nurse tells her about krishnas family. Just then arav comes tehr eand stops akku that clients from Singapore are here, they need to do the presentation and drags him out from there.. Akku gives the nurse the medcines and goes.. Just then mamta comes there, the nurse tells her that his is Krishna's boss.. Mamta runs behind him.. But misses himā€¦

Later, akku, arav, mira are in the office, akku says that they need to postpone the presentation for Krishna.. Arav says that its not possible.. And isnsits that he should do it. Akku half heartedly agrees. Mira is sad.. She takes the laptop/files and goes to the hospital.

Mamta questions mira as to the visiting scenes are over, mira says that she is here for some official work, Krishna introduces them.. Krishna works on the presenttion, mira helps him outā€¦ he wishes her best of luck, mira smiles.. She walks out..

The presentation starts, arav starts the presentation, the delegates ask for Krishna, arav says that he couldn't finish itā€¦ just then, mira comes in and does the presentation, the delegates leaveā€¦ akku asks mira how did she do this? Mira says that she went to Krishna's hospital. Arav gets upset.. Just hten some guy comes and asks akku to come with him to his cabin, akku asks him to give his juhu's bunglow's keys to Krishna for his family.. Arav gets furiousā€¦ and questions akku,, akku bluntly answers that krishan deserves itā€¦ he gets up and leaves.. Arav stands here furiouslyā€¦

There, mamta signs Krishna's discharge papers.. Mira comes there and tells them about the presentation.. And gives Krishna the keys.. Krishna takes it from her.. And thanks her.. Mira blushesā€¦ they shake hands.. Mimi is hapy.. Krishna is happy and gives the keys to his mom, and touches her feet.. All happy..

They come home.. Mamta gives mishti the keyesā€¦ mamta raeds the name of the bunglow - mamta villa.. And is sadā€¦ rest go in the house.. Mamta walks in and sees the flowers there, she first feels happy and then feels sadā€¦

Flashback: mamta and akku romantic scne, where akku hugs mamta and says that he will make a house for her, called mamta villa..

Just then krsihan calls herā€¦ mamta comes back to her senses and thinks that there must be hundreds of mamtas in the world.. She shouldn't think so muchā€¦

There aku cries that why did he give an unknown boy the house he made for mamtaā€¦ and wonders whats going on..

There a lady gets mad at mira that she is always late, etc. mira blabbers that she cant help it but take care of Krishna.. The lady screams that her dad has spoiled her a lotā€¦

A guy comes there (we don't see him) and says that he wants to spoil his daughter. Mira runs and gives him a hug. Its none other than sid..

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
5th June 2007

Update by craziegal

today's episode began with sid telling that i agree i have pampered her alooot cuz i kno my rockstar will never do anything wrong! and then he says come one give me a hug..and they hug..!!! he says..me siddharth rai a famous lawyer..does he have rights to ask his daughter whether the work was soo important that she didnt have time to meet her father?? then she says your rite the work was as such..tht i cudnt come sorry..!!and then yana says because of your love she doesnt listen to anything that i tell her..and then she says you listen to everything she says..then he said i do that cuz i try to understand her not leave her in the state she is then meera says pa..nothing like that..mom loves me a looot and then sid and yana have an arguement and then the servant comes and tells sir your file and then yana says your going again..is it necessary to go somewhere every friday?? yana tells v both are soo different whatever i dont like you like it..you do this to tease me rite? then sid says no you start disliking all that i like..and then he tells because of your bitterness someday you might loose your child..and then meera says cmon dad all tht mom tells me is her rite..to stop me and all and actually without mom shouting at me my day doesnt go well..and they smile and sid says..the court is adjourned and says bye and leaves..

then i am sorry i 4got the order..anywayz i kno wht happ but i dont kno wht came b4 and which came afterwards!!!(if i've made a mistake and you kno the rite order pm me ill edit it!)

they show krishna checking out his shirt..whether itz looking good or not..(itz a dark purple shirt..didnt suit him at allll) and then meme came and told krishna tht shirt doesnt suit you where this shirt to which he says tht hez getting late and hez already ready to leave..then she says it'll only take 2 mins..(no way..he'll hv to keep staring at himself in the mirror..mayb hez trying to impress meera..)he says noo..and then meme says attitude uh??? just cuz you got a job..let choti ma come ill complain..and then he says meme you....and then mamta comes and tells wht do u have to complain?? then she tells doc told him rest 4 one week but hez going to office..mom cmon..then she tells i havent thanked your boss 4 saving your life..and tells how abt you call him 4 dinner tonite??? he tells ok..but 4 tht i have to go to office..then meme is telling no no but thn mamta tells that ok..go.and then he tells meme and pulls her..and leaves

then they show tht everyone is having breakfast in srivastav house but aarav is disinterested ..then damyanti tells aarav why rnt you eating properly??? and then gives him another roti..and then akshay tells i have told you so many times that dont mix personal and professional life..and then aarav tells my problem is krishna..your being too nice to him..and then karan tells whos krishna???? aarav tells dad's fav employee . 2 days not even 2 days is over after he came but dad gave him his juhu house to live in..and then akshay gets angry and goes away and then karan goes off too..and then they show prachi damyanti and aarav.

then in the office krishna comes to his cabin and sees meera working and then krishna tells you here?? and then meera tells if wht u wanna talk is unofficial i dont have time.then he tells cut it and tells all you did 4 me thanks a loot..and she says itz k and then they show akshay telling i gave you one work but u didnt finish tht also...and then krishna comes but then tells sorry sir..ill come after sometime..and then akshay tells no..now ur a part of the company come in..and then congratulates him 4 the singapore project..and then tells sir my mom wanted to thank you personally!! can u pls come home 4 dinner her says ok after office we'll go home together.

and then mamta is shown cooking and then asks meme if she got the paneer she said i went but i cudnt get..then mishti tells wht did you do?? two hours you wr outside but u didnt get it uh? then mamta tells ill go and get it.

then they show aarav dropping meera and she tells thanks..and then she goes and he asks her she wont call him 4 coffee she tells bye aarav and leaves..sid sees all this..and then meera comes and sid looks at her and says handsome guy..and she says tht v r just frndz and i am not interested in him..and then he tells interested in someone else?? she says i am interested in someone who is not interested in me..and then he thinks abt mamta and then she telss i was kiddin and then he tells i dont like such jokes and she goes and then sid says i dont want anyone to dislike my daughter and i dont want her to face wht i faced.

then they show mamta buying paneer wen aarav comes and bangs a guy he gets hurt and also speaks rudely to him and tells i kno wht you want..and threw some money on him ..those ppl said tht take him to the hospital but he said he cant cuz he doesnt have time 4 useless things and then mamta slaps him and tells him to shutup and take him to the hospital and then police comes and takes him to the police station..meanwhile they show akshay comes and meme tells choti maa has gone out..n then mishti gives him kheer he says how can i eat alone?? then she says ill eat with you and then wen he eats the kheer he remembers mamta and then suddenly his fone rings..and then aarav tells dad i am arrested come here soon..and then akshay apologises and leaves and on the way hez very tensed and tells the lawyer to keep the bail papers ready and then in the police station mamta signs and leaves..and then akshay comes there.and asks who was the person who complained against him then he says mamta sharma and it ends on his face..!!

preview:damyanti tells atlast my prayers have been accepted ...where is mamta???
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
6th June 2007

Update by sree

Akku is shocked to hear Mamta's name... He is in tears... He looks here and there, but the inspector says that the lady is gone. Arav says she is gone.. The lawyer says that the bail formalities are over.. Arav is happy. Akku asks the inspector whether he can give the lady's address. Arav is shocked, the inspector says that he cannot do this, it is not allowed. But he can read her written statement.. Akku takes the register, checks out her signature where she has signed, Mamta Sharma... Akku is stunned as he recognises her signature and handwriting.. He is shocked, he has tears in his eyes.. He immediately runs out, to see whether she is there. He looks here and there with tears in his eyes.. Arav is confused. Akku does not see her, he gets back
to the cabin. Arav says that he should not give so much of importance to that lady. She had the guts to slap him, if he sees her again, he will not spare her at all. She just showed that she belongs to the middle class society. She slapped me, says Arav with anger. Akku is shocked to hear all this, he is in tears, he is controlling himself as he does not like Arav talk all this.. Arav goes on and says that she is such a woman who will only agree when money is thrown at her.. They will also throw notes on her. He says that he knows that such women can only be controlled with money.. Akku is getting angrier by the minute, he is closing his fists, trying to control himself, but he is not able to.... He lifts his hand and is very close to slapping Arav. He yells out his name Aravvvvvvvvv. He looks at Arav, with anger in his face, his eyes are wide open, he is staring at Arav... He is very very angry, Arav is shocked to see Akku behave like this... He is stunned. Akku keeps staring at him for few minutes, then bites his teeth in anger, tells him that he needs to mind his language. He says that he cannot talk like this as it hurts his reputation too...
Akku is still angry, as he asks Arav to stop doing all this, he says that he should not get such complaints from him everafter... Akku walks from there , still an angry man... Arav is totally in shock, he asks himself, what happened to dad? Why did he come to slap me for a stranger?

Krishna is upset at home that his mom was not there when his boss came. Mishty and Meme are consoling him, saying that Mamta must have had some reason for not coming on time.. As they talk, Mamta comes. Krishna is very angry. Mamta realises, goes to Krishna says sorry.. Krishna is angry, he says that his boss came and went without eating... Mamta says all about what happened and says she was in the police station.. All are shocked to hear the story, which is shown in mute.. Krishna is happy, he says sorry to his mom and says that even if his boss was in this situation, he would have done the same thing. Bcos his mom and his boss are both very nice, similar.. Mamta
says that is why i wanted to meet him.. NMamta says that she will come to his office the next day and meet his boss there. Krsihna is happy.

Arav is in his room, he is very angry. He is boxing his boxing bag, with gloves on.. He is very angry, sad and is in tears too.. Damu comes ther, sees how upset Arav is.. She asks, why are you doing this to yourself? What happened? Arav is in tears, he says that his dad for the first time was to slap him today for a stranger... Damu is shocked.. Arav asks Damu whether Akku would have done this if he was his real son.. Damu is sad, she telsl him that Akku has too much of a bonding with Arav, that is more than the blood relationship.. Damu says that she will talk to Akku and tell him not to do this to Arav.. She asks arav to come down, while she will go and fire his papa... Damu goes, Arav is sad..

Akku in his room, he is seated on his bed, with mamta and Krish photo in hand. He is weeping... He remembers the same flashback where Akku talks aobout Mamta Villa and the red flowers. Akku cries more.. Akku says that he knows very well that it was Mamta only... He says that he can actually feel her presence near him. He weeps, seeing the photo. He says that even when she was away from him, she was still with him, in his memories.. He cries looking at the photo, says please come back Mamta.. I cannot live like a lonely life anymore, i need you... Please get back home, he cries. He then caresses Krish in the photo, says i am longing to see you and my Krsihu... He says that you can give my any punishment you want, but please come back... Akku weeps
a lot, Damu comers there. She asks him, what is wrong with him, why is he so strict with his child? Akku gets up. Akku goes to her, with teary eyes.. Damu asks why did you slap him for a stranger woman? Akku says that the lady was none other than Mamta.. Damu is shocked. She is crying. Akku smiles, says that Mamta is back... Damu is in tears, she says that she knew that God would get Mamta back in their lives one day. She asks, where is she? Akku cries, says that he does not know. He was so close to her today, but he could not meet her. He is very upset, cries, says that fate is not good to him at all... Akku says that she is in the same city, but how do i find her? Damu consoles him, says that if she has now got back here, then God will see to it that they both come face to face... Akku then weeps, asks his mom, Krish would
have grown up now naa? Akku gets very emotional as he talks of his son. He says that he might be of my height now, he gives a very proud expression, says my son will be able to face me now, he would have grown , he would now look into my eye.... says Akku with lot of pride in his eyes.. (A fantaastic scene, Akku back in action!!!)

Next morning, Akku comes to the breafast table , Damu is serving. Akku notices that Arav is not there, he asks Damu. Damu tells him that he is upset with what happened yesterday. Akku says that the fault was his, if she was in his place, she would also have done the same thing. Damu agrees, says that she knows that he was right. But kids need to be told the right and wrong. If they get angry, then it is for the parents to talk with them and tell them that they should be correcting their mistake.. She says that Arav is very short tempered, you know that. So go and talk to him, he will feel better. Akku nods, smiles, goes.

Arav is sitting in his room, still angry. Akku comes, asks him why he is not yet dressed for office. Arav says i will get ready now. Akku smiles, comes near him, says that he can see that he has not slept at all the whole night. He goes near him, sits and says sorry beta.. Arav is upset, he asks his dad not to say sorry. He holds him, says that he was wrong and he knows it.. Why do u ask sorry? Akku smile,says that he knew that his son is short tempered, gets angry very soon, but he also knows that his son will realise his mistake when he loses his anger and thinks calmly. Arav smiles. Arav holds his dad's hand, says that he is so sorry that he had to come to the police station for him.. He promises that he wil not let down his dad for anything, from now on... Akku says that he needs to control his anger, he wants to see his son as a good human being.. Arav nods and smiles.. They both hug each other, Akku pats his son.. He asks him to get ready and comw down. Akku goe,s Arav is cheerful now, smiling..

Meera comes home, she is calling for her mom. Yana comes out, asks why is she here now? did she not go to the office? Meera says that she has taken half day leave, papa wants to take his wife for lunch, so they are all going out.. Yana gets happy. Meera asks her mom to go and get ready, as papa will be coming. Just then, Sid's car comes. Yana is all excited, runs in.. Meera now runs to the sofa, pretends to hold her head. sid comes running, he sees Meera, runs to her, asks how are you rockstar? Are you not feeling well? Sid is panicky. Meera laughs, says that she lied to call him home. Sid is angry, he says he almost died of shock when he learnt she was not well... He asks her not to do it again.. Meera then says that mama is so excited when she told him that papa is taking her for lunch. She asks him not to tell that she arranged it. Sid refuses to lie, but Meera convinces him.. Yana comes out.. All are set to go.. When sid gets a call. He is shocked to hear something, he asks when did this happen? Where? He then tells them that he needs to go and runs out... Yana is in tears, Meera is angry , she asks his mom, where does dad alsways go like this? What is the work that is more important to him than his family? Yana is sad...

Akku in office is tihnking. He is upset that he could not meet Mamta who was so close to him. He then thinks that mamta might be living in the area where Arav's accident happened. He calls Arav , asks him to come to his cabin. He then asks arav where his accident took place. Arav asks why do u want to know? Akku is about to tell him , when he stops himself. He then says that he wants to solve his case, so he wants to know. Arav says it happened in juhu market. Arav goes, Akku takes Mamta's photo from his pocket, sees it, says that he will now get to her very soon. Nobody can stop us from getting together now, he will search her wherever she is.. Karan sees this scene from the window. He is shocked, wonders where Mamta story came back now? And what happened now that makes Akku talk like this?

Akku comes there to the market, parks his car. He comes out, shows Mamta's photo to all the shop keepers there asking whether they know her. He goes from shop to shop, where one shop fellow says that he knows her, she comes here daily... Akku is very excited, asks where does she live? As this happens, Mamta is coming to the same place, is walking towards Akku... The shop keeper says that he does not know where she lives... Akku is sad, turns around.. His head is bent, is looking at the photo that is in his hand.. And Mamta stands just before him... Mamta as she walks, sees Akku.. She is stunned, shocked... Akku has not seen her, as he is seeing the photo still... Mamta just stops, is shocked..

Preview: Mamta is home, crying like anything. Mishty asks her, waht happened? Mamta goes on crying, she falls on Mishty's shoulder, weeps her heart out....
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
7th June 2007

Update by anju0930

Mamta sees akku in the market, but she hides, she over hears akku telling the shop keeper to inform him if he sees her.. He gives him mamta's pic..

Mamta hurries home and begins packing, she tells mishti everything about akku.. But mishti reminds her that she needs to be there for Krishna, as Krishna is doing wellā€¦

Akku is on the road, and thinks about mamta.. He sees her everywhere and thinks that he needs to find mamta, as he is going crazyā€¦

There Krishna tells mamta that he got the Singapore project, and his boss is very happy.. Mamta is a little sad hearing this, as Krishna wants her to stay, but she wnts to go back homeā€¦

Akku tels damu on the phone that they have found mamtaā€¦ arav and karan come there,, akku breaks the news to them.. Karan is furious.. But arav is over joyed and is happy that akku wil get his love back, but karan brain washes him that if mamta is back, he (arav) will loose everything.. Hearing this, arav gets insecureā€¦

Sid stands near the window, crying, he sees a picture and looks sadly at it.. Mira comes there.. Sid apologizes to her about canceling the lunch pan.. Mria aks shim to apologize to mom..

Sid bangs into yana, yana asks him to forget what happened in the past and start a new life all over... sid says that he too want to start a new life, but has one condition, that "the person" should be in their house.. Yana is furious..

Krishna gets mamta to his officeā€¦ mamta sees a temple there and prays, just then arav comes and taunts Krishna bout the Singapore project.. Mamta sees arav and realizes that he is the same kid, she put in jail.. Krishna tells her that this is the boss's son.. Mamta feels bad that if the boss finds out that she was the one to put his son in jail, then he might be bad to Krishna.. She leaves saying that she is not feeling wellā€¦

Later, Krishna comes home, and asks mamta how is she feeling? Mamta says that she is doing well, she just needed a good cup of tea that mishti madeā€¦ they go out for dinner.. They are about to leave, akku comes there.. Mamta and akku see each other.. Mamta is horrified..

Preview; mamta runs away from there..

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
8th June 2007

Short Highlights by happyface

*Akshay sees mamta but she runs away
*Scene between mamta n krishna
*meera takes krishna to her house. There yana says that she doesn't like middle class people to have friendship with meera. Sid supports Krishna.
*There was a scene with arav.
*At the End Sid and Akshay meet. They argue about how they lost mamta. Akshay asks Sid if he knows where mamta is.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
11th June 2007

Update by anju0930

Akshay meets sid.. They both get into a major argument, about who mamta likes. Akshay asks sid if mamta is with him, Sid replies that mamta wont ever returnā€¦Akshay tells him that mamta is in town, Sid is shocked to know that and replies that if he knew where mamta was, he would have told him

Krishna gifts mamta flowers.. Mamta is happy.. Mimi comes there, mamta gives those flowers to mimi on behalf of Krishna, mimi blushes away, Krishna forcefully smilesā€¦

Mira is sad, she sits in Krishna's cabin, remembering the things that happened home.. Krishna comes there and asks her to talk to her mom, as he talks to his mom when he is sad..

Arav comes there.. All get into a big argument, mira gets upset that why cant people live without peace

Arav is at home, upset. .prachi comes there and sympathizes with himā€¦ she also reminds him that life is going to get worst as akku is getting back his wife and kid. Arav gets upset

Akku sits out on a rainy day and remembers old times with mamtaā€¦ he is determined to find herā€¦

At night, Mamta is in the temple, paryingā€¦ akku is on the road, looking for mamta.. Suddenly his car stops.. He gets out of the car, and reaches the temple.. Mamta is about to get out of the temple, and sees akku.. They both stare at each other.. It begins to rain.. Akku is over joyed seeing mamta, while mamta is still stunnedā€¦

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
12th June 2007

Update by craziegal

today's episode started with mamta going out of the temple..(her pallu and hair is here and there..directly..itz windy...signs of rain.) and then akshay comes there nd mamta and akshay come face to face šŸ˜³ .. and it started raining..duh!!! they both kept staring at each other wen mamta was running away..(catch and cook šŸ˜† ) and he caught her...and told her mamta i've been searching for you and now your running away..and then he said i am akshay mamta..then she says akshay who akshay..??? nd then he says tht look into my eyes nd say u dnt know me? then they both hv an arguement..he says i've been searching 4 u likr crazy..pls come back..nd then she says akshay pls..v r happy in our world and then akshay says..i am not asking more..just asking you to let me in your world..my eyes..a fathers eyes are wanting to see his son..he says..even if he comes in front of me i wont b able to recognize him ..she says hez fine..and then he says..ill do anything you say please mamta..and then mamta tells anything..then please never try to search for us..and never try to tell krish tht your his father.and then she walks away..and hez on the ground..tht time krishna comes and tells mom are you ok?? why r u crying ..but she keeps mum.and then they show sid thinking abt his moment with mamta wen they were having dinner together! and on the other hand..akshay was thinking abt his moments with mamta and takes her pic and talks to it saying..how much ever angry u are you will have to come back..you have to..and then aarav comes and tells dad..tht i might have never seen mamta mom but i've seen love for her in your eyes..even if she is angry..she wont b able to stay angry for a longer time..and they both hug..and then karan comes there and sees this.and then aarav is going down wen karan tells whts wrong with you ?? your going to go get your mamta mom?? bringing your own problems yourself home?? and then aarav tells i dont care..and then karan tells by this you know wht will happen?? your father will get his real son and you'll bcum a stranger..!!!! and then aarav tells tht i dont care..all i care is abt dad's happiness šŸ‘ then karan keeps murmuring something to himself..(cudnt actually catch wht he said) but in the end he said..you'll have to join me too..in the end!!!

then they show mamta packing her bag and then looks at akku's pic and then keeps it in wen mishti comes...she tells shez going back and then mishti tries to explain tht she has to stay here for her son's dreams..which can only be fulfilled here . and then after mishti explaning a loot to her she agrees..in the end mishti asks her..is she scared of krish getting akku's love or tht after gettin the love she'll loose her son.and then she keeps looking..

then they show sid thinkin why has mamta come here?? after so many years ??? is she in some trouble..then he calls up someone and tells tht i wanna search for someone..and then he says something..(v cant hear) and then he says ok..wen yana comes there and tells him how abt v go to the mall today?? it'll b change for us..we'll spend time together and yea ofcourse..ill do some shopping..then he says..yea but now i have to go to the court..and then they argue..and then he says you kno where i go and why i go..and he goes off..and then meera over hears this and says..mom knows where pa goes..then why is she hiding it from me??

and then they show the moon šŸ˜† (sorry abt tht..) in akshay's place..prachi is serving food..and then she says..bade papa never does this..why is he late?? wen aarav says might have gone is search for mamta mom..wen karan says dont take such a person's name the taste of the food gets spoiled!! and then says she came to our house and ruined it..and so on yapping nonsense abt mamta wen akshay comes and shouts at him and tells him mamta doesnt want to come back..i want her to.and i kno how much ull troubled her..and then karan tells bhai like you didnt trouble her..she left the house cuz of you..and then aarav shouts enuf..chachaji..you cant talk to my dad like this..and if you do then i will 4get your my chachaji..and then akshay walks off..!!

then in the morn they show aarav flirting with a girl on the phone..saying i was busy but thinkin abt you..etcetcetc..and then he sees mamta and tells his frndz..tht ill go and settle some old calculations and then he goes and they have an arguement..and then he says tht u wasted ur time..slappin me and complaining abt me..and see i am here..she says i agree.and goes wen he stops her..and tells u've committed the crime of slapping me..u will have to pay for this and picked up his hand to slap her wen krishna holds his hand..

EPISODE ENDS!!!

preview: akshay is shouting at krishna telling him how dare you slap my son aarav??? how dare u..at this very moment i take you out of my company your fired
šŸ˜”
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
13th June 2007

Update by sree

Arav is about to slap Mamta when Krishna comes and stops him.. They have a tussle and Krishna beats up Arav slightly and he goes away. Arav comes and reports all this to Karan.. Karan comes up with a plan and tells that to Arav... Arav obliges..

Next scene, Arav comes with a bleeding nose to Akku and complains that Krishna beat him up for nothing.. Akku is mad at Krishna. Krishna comes to the office, Akku yells at him for beating his son. Krishna tries to explain, but Akku never gives him a chance. Akku fires Krishna from office and Krishna has no other way otu but to go.. Meera is sad that Krishna lost his job.

Arav and Karan are happy that their plan succeeded. Arav tells Karan that the punch that Karan gave him was more painful than Krishna's.. ( Infact when Krishna beat Arav, Arav did not have even a bruise. Karan hit him hard on his nose and Arav started to bleed). They are happy that they finally managed to kick Krishna out...

Meera and Arav have a talk, where Meera is upset.. Arav says that he understands that Meera is sad bcos of Krishna being kicked out. Arav tells Meera that she has changed and that she is more concerned for Krishna than Arav..

Meera meets Krishna in the parking lot. She asks him, why did he do this? Was it necessary for Krishna to beat Arav? Akku who is seated in his car sees this confrontation, stops to listen... Krishna asks Meera, whether she would keep quiet if someone humiliated her mother? This is what Arav did, he says and walks off. Meera is shocked and upset. Akku listens to this and is stunned.

Karan and Arav are rejoicing in the cabin and talking about the plan they made when Akku comes there. he claps his hands and says that he is shocked to hear all this.. He scolds Arav , asks what happened there, can you tell me? Arav is silent. Akku is embarassed, says that bcos of his son, he took a wrong decision today. He expresses his anger on both of them, and goes out...

Sid is upset about Mamta and calls the person who he has appointed to search for her. He does not get any info... Meera comes home, she is sad, is thinking about Krishna. Sid notices this, Meera says that it is very hard to take a decision when situations go wrong... Sid asks what happened, is she concerned about someone? Meera says yes.. Sid and Meera go out to have a pleasant change... Sid leaves his mobile on the table and goes.. His mobile rings. Yana takes the call. The person says that he has got to know where Mamta lives.. He will give him more info very soon. Yana hears this and cuts the call. She is shocked to hear the name Mamta and wonder who Mamta is...

Krishna comes home and tells Mamta, Mishty and Meme about his losing the job.. All are shocked. Mishty tells Krishna that Arav might have insitgated his dad without telling him the right reason for the fight. Mamta also believes that and says that Krishna's boss sounds to be very reasonable, nice and considerate.. They should now try to explain the fact to his boss and make him understand.. Mamta tells Krishna that she will talk it out to his boss and drags him to his place..

Mamta and Krishna reach Akku's house. Mamta opens the door and goes in. Arav is there to stop them.. Arav yells at them, saying this is their house and not a place they can come whenever they want. Mamta says that she wants to meet Krishna's boss and not his dad. Arav argues but Mamta says that she can do anything to get her son back his job..

Akku is right there at the other side of the big hall, his back facing Mamta nad others, he is talking over the phone. Mamta now leaves Krishna'a hand, which she is holding tightly and walks towards Akku. ( This scene probably indicates that Mamta is getting closer to Akku.. hehe) Mamta goes and stands near Akku. Akku finishes his call and turns.. They both are near, see each other.. Both are stunned....
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
14th June 2007

Update by sree

AM are shocked to see each other.. Akku is literally in tears, so is Mamta.. Akku remembers the flashback scenes of AM together.. He is stunned to see Mamta before him. He tries to smile, but he is weeping.. Arav breaks the silence and complains to his dad that this lady has now come home to show off. This is the same lady who slapped him on the road. Arav then says that today she has brought her son home to argue... He even beat me up... Akku is stunned, he keeps looking at Krishna... In his mind, he says Krishna is my Krishuuuuuuuu. Akku is weeping now.. He is longing to hug Krishna, go near him.... Mamta notices this desperation on his face... She is in tears. Arav asks them to get out of his house. Akku starts to move towards Krishna, he is walking near him when Mamta comes in between him and Krishna. She literally blocks Akku's path.. This gives a shock to Akku.

Akku is weeping, Mamta now turns to Krishna and says that i now want you to accept the termination. You will not work here in this office.. Akku is stunned. Krishna is shocked seeing this twist. Mamta now goes to Akku, tells him that hereafter Krishna will not work for him. All the relationships that Krishna had with him ends here... Mamta now sees a weeping Akku and tells in her mind that, this is the punishment for you... The son you have always wanted to be with, will never be a part of your life.. This is the fitting punishment you can ever get, thinks Mamta and walks... Akku is weeping. He is silent, does not utter a single word. Mamta holds Krishna's hand and drags him out of the house.. Akku weeps, his heart breaks, he calls in a low tone, Krishnaaaaaa. Krishna stops, turns back to see Akku, but Mamta drags him away. Akku weeps like anything. Karan and Prachi are seeing all this from upstairs. Mamta as she walks out, her palloo gets stuck in the door. She stops, Akku cries.. Mamta too cries.. Akku thinks, please dont go away from me... Please... Please forgive me for wahtever i did.. Mamta in her mind thinks, my present does not give me any room to get back to my past.... Mamta then takes her palloo off the door, turns back to see Akku. She sees him sobbing.. She cries too, starts to run away when Damu comes.. Krishna in the meantime has walked past Mamta, is outside in the garden. Damu is happy to see Mamta. Mamta too is happy, she seeskher blessings. They both hug each other. Damu says that she knew Mamta would come back... Akku hears this and starts weeping more. Krishna turns to see where his mom is.. Seeing him, Mamta moves away from damu, but Krishna sees their emotional scene. Mamta says that she now needs to go back. Krishna now comes to his mom, talks. Damu gets a glimpse of Krishna.. She cries out, Krishhhhhh Akku is smiling , yet in tears. But Krishna takes Mamta along, even before Damu could react.. Damu is sad, so is Akku. Damu comes and tells Akku to stop her. Arav argues again. He says that this lady and son can do anything for money... Akku gets mad, he yells at Arav, says do u know who you are talking about? It is my Mamta..... Arav is shocked. Akku says that you embarassed me so much today with your behaviour.. When will you change? I hate the way in which i have brought you up, curses Akku and goes. Damu also follows him.

Karan and Prachi now come down. Karan again instigates and brainwashes Arav. Karan says that all was preplanned. Krishna coming here, seeking a job at Akku's office, talking to your dad and getting the job, impresssing him with good work, his mom coming into the house.. All is planned. They want to take over this property. Karan says thjat you will be kicked out as Krishna is Akku's real son. Prachi and Karan convince Arav that they will help him out and Karan will see to it that Mamta does not enter Akku's life again... Karan and Prachi go. Arav thinks in mind that he loves his dad so much that he cannot stand Krishna in this house...

Mamta and Krishna come home. Krishna asks is mom why she did this? Why did sir get silent and give a shocked expression on seeing her? Why did she take such a sudden decision? Mamta cries a lot. Krishna says that it looked as though they both knew each other... Mamta weeps, goes into the room... Mishty is sad.

Mamta bolts herself in her room, weeps before the God's idol.. She cries her heart out, folds her hands, says i am tired now... Why do i need to fight with my past always? Why does Akku come before me always? I cannot see the pain in Akku's face anymore.. I have made my decision and moved along.. Now i cannot see Akku and face him again.

Akku is desperate, restless. Damu is there with him.. Akku says that his son who he longed to see, was so close to him today.. But he could not even touch his son, he could not even hug him... Akku weeps uncontrolably. He says that he is a very unlucky father. Today his son was right before him and he could not even recognise his Krishu. Damu asks him to control. She says that the tough road in her life has probably made Mamta thickskinned, that she cannot even see the pain he is going thro. Akku says that he is also helpless, he cannot even reveal that he is Krishna's papa... He remembers the promise that Mamta forced Akku to make... about his identity remaining secret to krishna.. Akku cries, says that he cannot change the past.. He knows it.. But Mamta can show a big heart and atleast forgive him... He says that he loves Krishna so much.... He has dreams in his heart for his son, he wants to give him all the happiness he has not got so far. Akku goes to his cupboard, opens it... The cupboard is full of gift wrapped parcels.. He takes two parcels out, says that these are all the gifts he got for Krishna on every birthday of his.. He could not even give this to his son.. He falls on the bed, crying. Damu tries her best to console him... Damu sits, Akku sits on the floor, leans on his mom's lap, cries his heart out.. He asks her Shirdi baba to show his some light.. He cannot live without them now... He loves Krishu a lot, cries Akku and falls on her lap crying..

Mamta is still crying in the room, she asks God whether she did a big mistake in seperating father from his child? Is this the reason why Akku is getting back into her life now? She cries, asks God whether it was right or wrong.. She is in a dilemma now.. Then she tells herself that maybe she was selfish that she deprived Krishna of his father's love.. She should not have done this.. Now she has no right to take decisions for Krishna. If it is to be decided, then Krishna should make the deicsion.. Mamta decides to tell Krishna everything.

Krishna is getting tense, he asks Mishty bua whether his mom was ever in Mumbai, whether she has spoken about her past. Bua remaims silent.. Krishna understands that she knows it but is not talking it out.. He tells her that he will surely get to know about her past today. He goes towards Mamta's room. Mamta also gets up, opens the dooor. Both mom and son are again face to face..

Preview: Karan and Mamta talking at Akku's house. Mamta says that Krishna wprking in Akuu's office was just a coincidence. Krishna never knows till today that Akku is his papa... Karan says what will happen when Krishna knows about all her horrible past? Will he not comnmit suicide? Mamta is shocked.
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 16 years ago