Fan Fictions

Sindoor FF-Episodes! NO COMMENTS - Page 2

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago

~*As the Sindoor FF has reached 100 pages and its full of comments,Khushi, Sumayya and I thought it will be easier for New members to read the episodes here without the comments. Full credit will be given to the writers!*~

Click on this link if you want to comment:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/51254

STRICTLY NO COMMENTS PLEASE!

.:Special thanks to V.S.R.K (Bomby,Sumayya, Khushi and Reema), Mehraal,**lil_playa**,Indian101[Nirali],Akalra,guli444, Khushi K,Miss England02 [Manisha], Iluvdruve and Maisha88 [Maisha] :.

Edited by DkDish - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail

EPISODE 1

Ok...so they have got married, its their suhaag raat....or is it??? πŸ˜†

Vedika is all dressed up in her wedding outfit, and sitting on the bed...rather uncomfortably. Dhruv comes inside and sits on the bed next to her 😳....Both are quiet for a long time, then....

Dhruv: I think we both realise that we aren't happy with this marriage, so it's ok if you don't want to...you know let me touch you 😳

Vedika: (under her breath) Its not like you are doing a favour on me

Dhruv: Sorry? What did you say?

Vedika: (turns round to him) I SAID...YOU ARE NOT DOING A FAVOUR ON ME!!😑

Dhruv: Excuse me, but I have no intention of touching you anyway 😑

Vedika: Good

Dhruv: No....Very GoodπŸ˜†

Vedika: Fine

Dhruv: Fine!! πŸ˜†

Vedika: Ok, so you can sleep on the sofa, I'll sleep here

Dhruv: No way, 😑this is my bed...I will sleep here and you can sleep on the sofa

Vedika: Look i'm not in the mood to fight with you, if you don't listen to me then I will shout for mummyji...

Dhruv: Whatever!!! [and just when he's taking the pillow and heading for the door....someone KNOCKS on their door]

Both Vedika and Dhruv look at eachother. Dhruv opens the door, and Kavita is there.

Kavita: Whats all this noise about? You guyz weren't fighting were you?? and of all days...Today??πŸ˜†

Dhruv: No Mum.  I was just telling Vedika...how much I love her (and turns to vedika angrily πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†, she also pulls a face)

Kavita: Thats ok then. I wish you two are always like this....tum dono ko kisi ki nazar na lagjaye.

[Then she calls Vedika to stand next to Dhruv, so Vedika does hesitantly]

Kavita: What a perfect pair 😳 [She looks at them admiringly] Ok, i better go now, sorry I disturbed you 😳

Both Vedika and Dhruv smile as Mummyji is going out, and as soon as she shuts the door behind on her....Ved and Dhruv turn their backs towards eachother and fold their arms.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

THE END!

WRITER: DKDISH [Reema]

*Reemz* thumbnail

EPISODE 2

Its night time both Dhruv and Vedika are asleep..Dhruv on Sofa & Vedika on bed. Suddenly it starts to pour down with rain and thunder

Vedika gets up scared-

Vedika : Dhruv Dhruv!! Look something is happening outside

Dhruv: Snores πŸ˜†

Vedika gets up and pushes Dhruv until he wake up πŸ˜†

Dhruv: Wat…wat r u doing? (he says all angrily)

Vedika: Im really scared

Dhruv: Why? Oh….hahahaha..the thunder. So..what can I do?

Vedika: You're my husband, ur supposed to protect me

Dhruv: Laughs..protect you, okay I will but first let me touch you…hahahaha..just joking πŸ˜†

Vedika: Oh forget it! Vedika gets up and sits on her bed and turns the lamp on and sits on her own in the darkness

Dhruv: Looks at Vedika sitting on the bed looking all sad (thinks to himself…"if I was allowed to touch her…I would give her a hug, shes not bad looking πŸ˜†β€¦aww but who cares, I need my  beauty sleep")

Vedika:  Thinks to herself...Oh god..wat kind of husband have u given me? With this thought Vedika turns off the light and trys to get some sleep with the rain still pouring down…and with Dhruv snoring in the background..

WRITER: SRK_RULZ [Khushi]

*Reemz* thumbnail

Episode 3

Next Morning:

Dhruv comes out of the bathroom, with wet hair 😳 and notices Vedika is still asleep. He shakes his head, and goes towards her.

Vedika is sleeping peacefully, looking like a pretty doll....awwww. Dhruv stands over her head and for a few minutes stares at her dreamily 😳😳.......still staring....

Suddenly Vedika opens her eyes:

Vedika: What you looking at?

Dhruv:Nothing [coming out of his day dream]

Vedika: Yes, you were [She gets the duvet, and pulls it towards her as she is scared Dhruv might do something]

Dhruv: [Quietly] Pagal!

Dhruv laughs and walks out.😳

Its breakfast time, and the whole family is there. Vedika comes quite late...

Titli mami: Vedika, you seem tired...seems like you didn't get to sleep last nightπŸ˜†.

Dhruv: The thing is mami, your bahu gets scared of little things very quickly, for instance 'thunderstorms' πŸ˜† [Dhruv turns to Vedika,who is looking really angry]

All start laughing. Vedika gets angry and storms off to her room.

Kavita: Dhruv, look what you have done...go and say sorry

Dhruv: But Ma...

Kavita: No Ma....just go..now!

Dhruv goes to their room, where Vedika is sitting on the bed looking hurt and angry

Dhruv: Look Vedika, I didn't mean....

Vedika: You didn't mean to what?? You have no right to insult me like that. 😑

Dhruv: Aren't you taking this a bit too far...I didn't say that much.

Vedika: Look, I know what you are like. So its better if just stay away from me, Got it? 😑

Dhruv: Fine, I don't even know why I bother. I just came because mum told me otherwise

Vedika: Then just go!

Dhruv goes from there and slams the door!!

THE END!

WRITER: DKDISH [Reema]Edited by DkDish - 18 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail

Episode 4

When Dhruv walks out of the room...

kavitha asks: Everything ok?

Dhruv: yes, maa everythings fine

Viren: Dhruv, son i think you should get read for office or you'll get late

Title mami: Hai hai...why are you sending him to office one day after his marriage..."uske to death he ho jayenge" πŸ˜†

Dhruv: No no mami, its okay. I have nothing better to do at home!

Dhruv enters his room again to get ready, Vedika is still sitting on the bed..she doesnt look at him as he enters. Dhruv searches the cupboards for his suit..he finds it and takes it out and leaves it on the bed.

Vedika notices the suit is not ironed..so when Dhruv goes to the bathroom..she starts to iron it.

Vedika: Thinks to herself (Atleast this will make him happy...god hes so hard to please πŸ˜†)

Just as she is lost in her thought she notices she has burnt a hole right through his suit! πŸ˜† She doesnt know what to do, she just quickly leaves the room.

Dhruv comes out of the bathroom..with only a towel on 😳 and looks at his burnt suit..he is VERY angry!

Dhruv: Vedika..Vedika..he shouts..he goes outside his bedroom and there he finds Vedika

Dhruv: Did you do this?

Vedika: Well..no, not exactly

Dhruv: I asked did you do this???

Vedika..yes..i only wanted to help

Dhruv: Help you call this help..you know what ur useless!

He leaves the room and enters his own leaving vedika in tears...😭 Vedika thinks to herself..he looks pretty hot in a towel πŸ˜† But shes still in tears...

Writer: SRK_RULZ [Khushi]

*Reemz* thumbnail

Episode 5

Dhruv comes back from the office quite late, he goes to the bedroom and stands over Vedika and looks at her while she is asleep. As he is about to leave....Vedika takes his hand😳 and....

Vedika: Sorry

Dhruv: [Smiles] Its ok...go to sleep

Vedika gets up and turns the light on

Dhruv: [Sits down next to her]Just be careful next time,ok?

Vedika: Next time?? Believe me there won't be a next time [Laughs lightly]

Dhruv: I'm not that bad you know, sometimes i just get angry. Anyway your temper is just as bad, remember you lost it when i joked with you.

Vedika: Yeh, I guess...So we're good?

Dhruv: Yep. Ok so can you just heat up the food while i freshen up. I'm really hungry...

Vedika: food??? πŸ˜•

Dhruv: Why, whats wrong?

Vedika: Everyone thought you would have eaten,so.....its all goneπŸ˜•

Dhruv:Fine.... you don't bother phoning me to ask where I am, if i have eaten or not? And you assume I would have eaten😑

He heads for the bathroom...Vedika feels bad. 😳

When Dhruv returns in his pyjamas, he see's food on the table....NoodlesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dhruv: [Smiles]....Noodles?

Vedika: Thats all I could make for you in 5 minutes. If you don't want it then [....just about to take it away]

Dhruv: No No....what are you doing. Bahut bhook lagi hai....i'll have anythingπŸ˜†

Dhruv starts stuffing his face with the noodles πŸ˜†...and doesn't realise that he has some sauce on his face...

Vedika: Atleast eat properly, you have sauce on your face.

Dhruv: Oh,sorry. [He wipes it off] Vedika You are sounding like my wifeπŸ˜†

Vedika: Thats because I ....😳

Vedika doesn't complete the sentence, when she realises what she was about to say.[Remember, they don't take eachother as hubby-wife]

Writer: DKDISH [Reema]

*Reemz* thumbnail

Episode 6 😳

Next day- The Raizada khandan have to go to a wedding. Everyone is getting ready in their rooms.  Vedika is half undressed πŸ˜‰ (she's just got her sari's skirt on ..and the blouse buttons are open) The door opens slowly and Dhruv walks in softly...He sees Vedika in such a vulnerable state..and is mesmorised by her innocent beauty πŸ˜‰

Vedika (trying to hook up her blouse) : Ouch..(she can't reach the top hooks)

Dhruv: (smiles and says to himself) When she's not showing her attitude, she's pretty cute.

Vedika looks up at that moment and in the mirror she sees Dhruv staring at her) Tum 😑 (She grabs the dupatta and covers herself totally) Can't u see Im getting ready 😑

Dhruv: Im not that old that I can't see πŸ˜†

Vedika: Moo fero 😑 Turn around!

Dhruv: Kyu πŸ˜†

Vedika: What do u mean 'kyu' 😑

Dhruv: This is my room! I have all the right to look at whatever I want πŸ˜†

Vedika: Acha ..to tum apna haq jata rahe ho 😑

Dhruv: (walks up to the bed, kicks his shoes off and sits down) Don't make a fuss ..Jaldi karo..we'll be late!

Vedika: (shocked and annoyed): Tum jao bahar..I can't get ready with you in here..(she holds the dupatta round herself more tightly) πŸ˜†

Dhruv: (stands up and goes behind her with a sweet smile) If I go..then who will hook your blouse? πŸ˜†

Vedika: (trying to be ziddi) Im not a kid! 😑 I will do it!

Dhruv: Haan haan..tum karlogi ..lekin (gently removes the dupatta from Vedika's body) πŸ˜‰

Vedika: (weakening) Tum..tum..Don't ..touch...

Dhruv : (completely removes dupatta and starts buttoning her blouse..slowly)..Shhh πŸ˜‰

Dhruv finally finishes buttoning..and he slowly turns her round so that she is facing him..his hands on her shoulders πŸ˜‰ She looks up..her eyes are filled with suprise shock..and his eyes are gazing into hers...

Suddenly...theres a knock on the door....

Writer: Sumayya

*Reemz* thumbnail

Episode 7

Dhruv goes to open the door and there he sees his childhood friend Aarti standing before him.

Aarthi:Hey dhruv!! U got married and didnt even tell me..wat a surprise u gave me and today ive given u a surprise havent i? πŸ˜†

Dhruv: And what a great surprise it is...he steps forward and hugs Aarti..(At this point Vedika is just staring at both of them with a little jealousy in her eyes πŸ˜†)

Aarthi: Enters Dhruvs room.."And this must be ur lovely wife, god i must say she is pretty..lucky u!" Aarti faces vedika "Vedika, Vedika...I must say u r indeed very lucky, in college every girl died for Dhruv"

Vedika: Me and lucky?..(laughs softly) Ved turns her back on Aarthi..."I must be getting ready now"

Aarthi: Oh yes of course..the wedding, i have also been invited, so ill be accompanying you guyz!

Vedika: Thinks to herself..."Great" In a sarcastic tone πŸ˜‰

Dhruv: Okay Aarthi lets go and let Vedika get ready.

..Dhruv & Aarti walk out of the room together hand in hand

Vedika is left alone  Thinks to herself..."stupid Aarthi, spoilt all the fun!" 😑

So basically this new character Aarthi is loud and happening...but in Dhruv's eyes shes only a friend...but in Vedikas eyes to Dhruv shes more than a friend

Writer: SRK_RULZ [Khushi]

*Reemz* thumbnail

Episode 8

Everyone is now ready and are waiting in the main hall for Vedika to come.

Titli Maami: Ye bahu kaha reh gayi..intezaar karke mera to death hi hojayenga πŸ˜†

Dhruv: (Looking towards his room) She must be coming..you guys go ahead..

Viren: (Walks towards door) Good idea son! Chalo sab logh..Dhruv Aarti or Vedika can come in Dhruv's car..chalo chalo..

Everyone leaves

Vedika Enters the living room looking WOW..Dhruv hears the 'tak tak' of Vedika's high heels and he turns around..and stops dead..She looks SO stunning that he can't remove his eyes from her.  Vedika looks towards Aarti and Dhruv. She gets jealous to see the two waiting for her together

Vedika (to herself): Aarti y r u a kebab mein haddi! U could have gone with the rest of the family 😑..she is soo ghusse mein that she walks straight towards the front door!

Dhruv: (knows Ved is slightly jealous so decides to tease her) Dekho ye maharani ko...

Vedika (does a sharp turning and gives Dhruv an angry look 😑)

Dhruv decides to keep quiet and the three walk to their car πŸ˜†

Dhruv walks to the driver seat and both Aarti and Vedika walk towards the passenger seat πŸ˜†

Vedika (in angry low tone to Aarti) Hato tum yahan se..ye meri jagaa hein 😑 Tum peeche betho

Aarti: (suprised look) Lekin I always sit at the front..ye meri aadat hein..(lowers her voice) When I sit at the back I get..carsick πŸ˜†

Vedika: Jhooti 😑 (then to herself) Its my right to sit next to Dhruv..not urs 😳)

Aarti: Bhala mein jhoot kyu bolungi 😑 

Both women are standing gazing at each other angrily..looking as if theyll start world war 3! πŸ˜† Dhruv gets out from the car to see whats taking the two soo long to get into the car!

Writer: Sumayya

*Reemz* thumbnail

Episode 9

Dhruv: Whats happening, looks like you guys aren't planning to come.

Aarti&Vedika: No, we do

Dhruv: Ok then, hurry and SIT!!

Vedika manages to push Aarti out of the way,and hurries to sit at the front. So here they are driving along. Dhruv keeps on looking in the mirror because as a driver you have to, for safety precautions. But Vedika thinks he is looking at Aarti at the back

Vedika: So, aarti how long will you be here?

Dhruv: What do you mean,how long? She can stay as long as she likes

Vedika: No, you taking me wrongly....i was just asking casually [makes a face πŸ˜•]

Aarti gets the hint, and realises that Vedika maybe feeling slightly jealous of her friendship with Dhruv. The Car stops, they have arrived at the wedding hall. Dhruv gets out and Vedika is expecting Dhruv to open the door for her, except he carries on to the back door and opens it for AartiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aarti trips when she comes out and Dhruv holds her. They smile πŸ˜†

Vedika: OUCH! I think I have sprained my ankle....[pretends to feel hurt]

Dhruv: Arre...kya hogaya. Maa! Maa.....dekho na Vedika ke pair main mauch aagayi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vedika is shocked, and both Dhruv and Aarti laugh and go from there. Kavita obviously heard Dhruv calling her, and comes to help Vedika

Vedika pretends to be limping slightly although her eyes are fixed on Dhruv-Aarti! She is feeling extremely JEALOUS 😑😳

The Hall is big, plenty of guests, music is on.....'Rabba Mere Rabba Rabba' is on and Vedika is still glaring at Aarti and Dhruv. She noitces an old accquaintance....SURAJ!πŸ˜† She gets an idea πŸ‘...She walks over to him...

Vedika: Arre, Suraj...Tum yaha?

Suraj: Oh my god....vedika, can't believe it [They hug]

Dhruv see's this and obviously is turnign red with jealousy 😑. So he flirts with Aarti more and here Ved is flirting with Suraj....both going on and on to make the other green with envy....😑😑

Suraj: Hey you want to dance?

Vedika: Uh....[looks at Dhruv,who is staring at her] Ofcourse Suraj, I would love to!!

So off they go to the dance floor....Dancing away. Oops...Vedika bumps into Aarti...who is dancing away with Dhruv. So here they are dancing with the wrong partners....πŸ˜†

Dhruv and Vedika switch sides, so they are back to back, suddenly they turn around😳😳....Vedika after a moment tries to turn away but her duppata gets stuck to his chain😳...Both stare at eachother....[in the background...Na Jaane mere dil ko kya hogaya....]

Both their faces are extremely near, Vedika tries to take her dupatta off the chain, not working....she again looks at him and then looks away. Dhruv smiles and slowly takes the duppato off his chain....and SLOWLY WALKS BACKWARDS...SMILING 😳....Here Vedika is still staring at him as if she has been possesed by something.

Everyone is dancing but all she can see is him walking away from her, and he's still smiling.....

Writer: DkDish [Reema]