Kulvaddhu will be archived soon

Posted: 16 years ago

Moderator's Note:
As the show has ended and there is no activity in the section, the section will be archived soon.
Thank you,
Kimi

^~Edited~

Hello FriendsπŸ˜›

This section is not active anymore. 
There are only few members who visit the section.

Can we archive this section now??πŸ˜›

Kulvaddhu Dev. Team

Edited by Kimi_dost - 16 years ago
Aren't Daljit and Sachin coming into another serial as well?

Then all Kulvaddhu fans can go to that forum πŸ˜ƒ because this forum used to be really active, I was also really active and then became kind of silent, and then everyone can go there...

I don't have a say in this but hmm if it's not active and if members are fine then yes 😊
dunno wat to say??????

MALEKA
Yah I think it is time to Say BYE BYE To Kulvaddhu 😭
no yaar..i lovee this forum 😳
I cant believe I'm saying this but yes its time to archive this section and I've my reasons....

Even after the show ended, the members still felt connected and had a lot to share.....but now months later, that craze is wearing off becuz theres nothing really to talk about...no matter how much we love the show.

Soon Shaleen, Daljit, and Sachin's shows are gonna start on their respective channels and theres going to be a section for it....we just re-locate ourselves there (And I'm gonna be in Shaleen's section for whoever cares)πŸ˜›

Plus, I dont want to ruin this section by talking nonsense and want it to become a boring section than it already is......its nobody's fault becuz everyone has become busy with exams, work, life......even the regular members like me have moved on becuz theres more to do and I cant visit here all the time when there is no show to talk about anymore.

So before we totally kill the charm of this show and section, I sincerely believe its time to archive this show!!

~dj
I think so this section is not active any more. 😭
Good times come and go....time hasn't come to an end by the ending of kulvaddhu.

the members who are here right now will always be there for the cast and will never stop supporting them,

with kulvaddhu being archived we will surely feel homeless for a while...but i'm sure we will find our way around, move to shows where the kulvaddhu stars show up and eventually when the much awaited show of sachin and daljeet goes on air...we can join there too.......and ofcourse shaleens's show too 😊

will never forget the good old days here...and ofcourse my friends......will always keep you close to my heart,

luv,

Shaheen
I think it's time. We really have nothing to discuss on this forum anymore.
No matter how much we loved he show it's time to move on. And I mean the friends we made here we can still be friends with on other forums or via PM.
I think it's time to say goodbye.

Yuks
Edited by queenyuks - 16 years ago

Originally posted by diljaani

I cant believe I'm saying this but yes its time to archive this section and I've my reasons....

Even after the show ended, the members still felt connected and had a lot to share.....but now months later, that craze is wearing off becuz theres nothing really to talk about...no matter how much we love the show.

Soon Shaleen, Daljit, and Sachin's shows are gonna start on their respective channels and theres going to be a section for it....we just re-locate ourselves there (And I'm gonna be in Shaleen's section for whoever cares)πŸ˜›

Plus, I dont want to ruin this section by talking nonsense and want it to become a boring section than it already is......its nobody's fault becuz everyone has become busy with exams, work, life......even the regular members like me have moved on becuz theres more to do and I cant visit here all the time when there is no show to talk about anymore.

So before we totally kill the charm of this show and section, I sincerely believe its time to archive this show!!

~dj

culden't have said it better mii self!😳dilly took the wrds outta mii mouth!😊

Good Bye Kulvaddhu...it was amazing while it lasted!😊