Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

Popular And Us??NAH!!!!-Part 5

jassie_17 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Part 4-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=586959

Fresca was a fresh, vibrant student of Bradford College-the topmost business college in London. And her parents had sent her to a nearby hostel so that they do not have a burden on their shoulders-decision felt most by her stepfather who couldn't stand the sight of Fresca and was trying to rid her in every way and her mom followed her husband's decision due to being blindfolded by his love. Never had Fresca faced a good life in the near future..

As a junior student, Fresca was bright and no one really caused her much trouble until 2 weeks prior to exams in December 2006. Fresca had been facing ragging by her seniors as a result of one of their friends unable to get the admission into this recommended college. Fresca was humiliated in front of the girls for they shaved her head bald. Despite that, Fresca was not really bothered. This caused the girls much more aggravation and decided to pass false rumours to Fresca's parents that Fresca is on drugs and that she is dating many guys. When all these plans got foiled, these girls leaked the first semester examination papers and put the blame on Fresca.

Fresca was shocked to death when she saw her parents intervening in this matter for they had disowned her a few months back. Fresca waited till all had been said. Fresca did not even say a single word against anyone and went to the hostel and started packing her bag to leave the next day. While the girls were busy shopping and lavishing, Fresca prepared a moderate speech on an audio tape.

The following day, the attendant cleaning Fresca's room saw an audio tape and gave it to the Dean. The Dean invited the entire college students to the auditorium and let them all listen to the audio tape together...

Dear all-Students, professors and the Dean..

I came here here to study peacefully. I had such great hopes of pursuing my education further and for the past 2 months, my days were filled with great joy now that I do not have to face any form of abuses from the people I meet here. But I soon realized that I was so wrong. My seniors were totally dissatisfied with my presence in this college. One of their childhood mates had gotten admission based on the Dean's recommendation but somehow I was given the seat based on the merit. In the room which I stayed in, I had experienced blank calls and open threats to leave the college promptly or else life will be made miserab;e for me. I had neglected those threats as I decided to focus on my examinations which were approaching. Days before, some girls had come to my room and shaved my head bald. I did not make a big deal out of it and remained quiet. Soon, false rumours were sent to my parents that I am on drugs and I am dating many guyz. I still remained quiet. The girls became more annoyed and they leaked the examination papers andblamed it on me->I knew all their plans for I had asked Ari, my close friend to place a small camera behind the curtains in their room. I thank Ari for such a brave effort for having stood by me when I needed her and even now she is with me while we leave this college. The only point where I seriously got angry was that why were my parents intervening in this matter?Those parents who have disowned me and left me on my own to survive?And how dare those girls interfere in my personal interests?I can do what I want to but why do these girls care for?I do not have to defend myself in front of others for I know myself more than any of the preposterous, nonsensical girls out there...I am leaving for my friend Ari for she too was threatened by these girls that they will attempt to shoot me as they were so desperate to get me out of this college and get their friend in.It is even more worthy of me now to leave this college now for I have gotten to know that the Dean whom I had believed in had himself decided to drop me out of the college due to his greed for money from these spoilt brats.The only advice I can ever give myself  is that I can't trust anyone-no matter how good a person may appear to be..Every1 has a subtle face covered by trace amouts of negative shade in their minds,hearts and souls..

May God bless every1 to find the true faces of subtle evilness

Fresca Jones

The tape went dead for a while and it was stopped!!

Do remember to leave your comments and feedback!!!!😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Nishi* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is gr88 ! keep up the gr88 work 👏 👏 👏
legallyzoya thumbnail
wow!!!!! ncie one!!!!!!! r u goin to continue?!
gr8 theme, awesome chocie of words!!!!!