Indian Idol 6

Belgian vote for Prashant Tamang

Annelies thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello

While surfing on the net, I came to watch this site, and the Indian Idols 3 and saw the performance of 'Prashant Tamang daju'.  Now, he has fans from Belgium, cause we find him the max.  We don't know about Indian Idols, but we hope the cute boy will win the contest.

We are big Nepal-fans, we love to travel to Nepal, but this site just happen to attract our attention and as it would be possible that Belgians vote, well then Prasant Tamang would have our vote.

He could sing very nice, he looks good, and also in his soldier-uniform.  He surely will make it on the screen, if not in India, then in Nepal for sure, and maybe even in Europe.

So Prashant Tamang, if you sometimes visit this website, you got our moral support for your musical carrier.

Annelies & Co

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

music_rules thumbnail
sure....but i can't vote cause i live in america 😭
but keep passing the word and he sure will win 😉
Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
no belgians cant vote

btw you guys make good waffles and chocloates
keep up the good work yaar 👏 👏
thapa_indu thumbnail
i do agree tat prasant da' is the best n i really truley n sincerly support him...i want him to be the indian idol...well prasant da' u r the best and plzzzz keep the name of yer country..
cool water thumbnail

Originally posted by: RonnieK

no belgians cant vote

btw you guys make good waffles and chocloates
keep up the good work yaar 👏 👏

🤣🤣🤣

cool water thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansi101590

sure....but i can't vote cause i live in america 😭
but keep passing the word and he sure will win 😉

duh...of course you can vote if you're in the US. Everyone can vote this time.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Annelies

We are big Nepal-fans, we love to travel to Nepal, but this site just happen to attract our attention and as it would be possible that Belgians vote, well then Prasant Tamang would have our vote.

He could sing very nice, he looks good, and also in his soldier-uniform.  He surely will make it on the screen, if not in India, then in Nepal for sure, and maybe even in Europe.

why nepal? he's an indian!

galacticgem thumbnail
ya. he is the best. he will become the next indian idol.....n he is becoming very famous in Nepal nowadays...
silenceisgold thumbnail
yes he is the best because he is a nepali...right?
go above boundaries then only you can see his flaws..though they are very few...and I dont think he has the potential to go all the way....top 5..thats it for him
buttercup thumbnail
my support is with prashant too!! 😳 😳

^^ronnie that was funny..but true 😳