For Questions, Queries or Suggestions

Posted: 16 years ago
Welcome to all the members that visit the Kzk Forum..
This topic has been created so if any members that is  confused and has any questions they ask them here, and then one of the mods or viewbies or any other member that knows the answer can help you 😊

For you information the Moderators for this section are Ronit, ronitfan, MainEkHasina and psawyer
Channeel Mods; Manasi_16 and cutereems
And the viewbies are;  miileerox4eva,

If you want to disscuss something with any of them privatly then feel free to pm them at any time πŸ˜‰

There are also many topics about video/written updates, please know they will be posted ASAP, but if you still have questions regarding them, feel free to post them here and not create new topics.

If you have any suggestions to make this section any better, also feel free to post them here.

But before you post any questions, please do visit this link😳

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/347218

Thanks for helping, Kzk.Dev Team

Edited by MainEkHasina - 16 years ago
According to serial what is the age of Prerna now?

Edited by MainEkHasina - 16 years ago
uummm i dont think theyve given a pacific age for her, i know her real age was posted somewhere buyt i dont think anyone will know the exact age of her in the soap 😊
hey guyz i was just woderin can member start a contest or not. just curious

luv
tina 😳
before posting a contest u need to contact a dev team member to make sure it dont clash with any other contests/game/discussion that will be put up in the forum that week

lets say prerna was 18 when this serial started
prem one was 7 when he died

18+7=25
then rishabh wen missing for 3 years
25+3 = 28

then sneha was born and prem 2 and prerna was preggers with kasak
i think the leap took place when sneha was 8-9
28+9=37

the leap was for 20 years
37+20=57

then there was a 5 year leap and a 1 year leap
57+6=63

then this 20 year leap
63+20=83

so yeha
Originally posted by MainEkHasina

18+7=25
25+3 = 28

28+9=37

37+20=57

57+6=63

then this 20 year leap
63+20=83

so yeha

haha nice caluclations πŸ˜‰
this leaps does not include the natural duration of the serial where time passes without the need for there to be any leaps in progress

i dont think i have missed anything from there do correct me if i have πŸ˜†

Originally posted by MainEkHasina

18+7=25
25+3 = 28

28+9=37

37+20=57

57+6=63

then this 20 year leap
63+20=83

so yeha

Hmm ya ur arrival of age is almost right, but i think there is something wrong in the calculations πŸ˜•...when prem 1 died, he wasnt 7, he was only 1 and a half or 2 years old as a kid who is 7 would be running around and playing and talking like how small sneha used to do, but this kid dint even start walking before dying and a kid starts walking by the age of 2. Ok so lets see wat her age would be.....

Ok prerna was 18 when they showed her first...

Then prem 1 was conceivd, anurag married komo, and then prerna married bajaj and then bajaj went missing, then prerna married anu and then prem died, sneha conceived etc -1 year for prerna to conceive and give birth, then the duration when anu was married to komo, then she married anu when the kid was 1 year old or something, then all these probs and conceiving sneha lets give like 1 year - So say 4 years in total  = 18 + 3 = 22

Then she gave birth to sneha after 7 months and then bajaj gave her support - 1 year = 22 + 1 = 23

Then an 8 year leap took place after which sneha became 8 years = 23 + 8 = 31

Then anurag realises the truth that sneha is his daughter and then gets her married to bajaj, again after lot of complications with maneka, etc, lets give like 1 year = 31 + 1 = 32

Then the 20 year leap which makes her age = 32 + 20 = 52

Then prem coming in her life and kasak, sneha probs, mukti rape case, etc, lets give like 1 year = 52 + 1 = 53

Then another 5 years leap when she goes to jail = 53 + 5 = 58

Then the tracks after that till she shoots anurag, lets give like 2 years = 58 + 2 = 60

And now after 20 year leap again = 60 + 20 = 80 years

So prerna should be approx 80 years πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 16 years ago
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Hmm ya ur arrival of age is almost right, but i think there is something wrong in the calculations πŸ˜•...when prem 1 died, he wasnt 7, he was only 1 and a half or 2 years old as a kid who is 7 would be running around and playing and talking like how small sneha used to do, but this kid dint even start walking before dying and a kid starts walking by the age of 2. Ok so lets see wat her age would be.....

Ok prerna was 18 when they showed her first...

Then prem 1 was conceivd, anurag married komo, and then prerna married bajaj and then bajaj went missing, then prerna married anu and then prem died, sneha conceived etc -1 year for prerna to conceive and give birth, then the duration when anu was married to komo, then she married anu when the kid was 1 year old or something, then all these probs and conceiving sneha lets give like 1 year - So say 4 years in total  = 18 + 3 = 22

Then she gave birth to sneha after 7 months and then bajaj gave her support - 1 year = 22 + 1 = 23

Then an 8 year leap took place after which sneha became 8 years = 23 + 8 = 31

Then anurag realises the truth that sneha is his daughter and then gets her married to bajaj, again after lot of complications with maneka, etc, lets give like 1 year = 31 + 1 = 32

Then the 20 year leap which makes her age = 32 + 20 = 52

Then prem coming in her life and kasak, sneha probs, mukti rape case, etc, lets give like 1 year = 52 + 1 = 53

Then another 5 years leap when she goes to jail = 53 + 5 = 58

Then the tracks after that till she shoots anurag, lets give like 2 years = 58 + 2 = 60

And now after 20 year leap again = 60 + 20 = 80 years

So prerna should be approx 80 years πŸ˜ƒ

seriously only two but the flashbacks where its the kids birthday and there at the beach having watermelon that kid looks at least 4 or something πŸ˜•