Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Ashlesha Savant as Tisha..........

Poll

Would you like to see Tisha return in Kyunki?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
bluedollie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Ashlesha Savant was playing the character of Tisha in Kyunki, remember? Oh how much I miss her, though she was not traditional as Damini, she was quite different and loved Tulsi a lot!!!!!!!! 😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜ƒ 

Here are pics of her as Tisha (Wife of Gomzi) in Kyunki:-

Edited by bluedollie - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

season915 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I concur!
She was a candy to the eye after all those saree-clad women lamenting about one thing or the other.
But obviously, she had to go. Can Ekta ever keep sensible characters in her shows?
season915 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And Shobha looks so adorable in that secind picture!
Aah kahan gaye wo din...
Shobha looks... let's just say, she doesn't look the way she used to before! 😉
rupi b thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nishafromcanada

what happend to tisha?

she died....the only time i have ever cried in this show was when she died i was like omg....it was horrible i seriously loved her character teesha rocked...but u cant bring her back that would be just insane we know she died we saw it

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
well I didnt see when Teesha was there...but I am a huge fan of Damini..not now though...but it would be cool if they brought her back and make Damini come back to her senses! 😭
-Krupa- thumbnail
YES, i wish she would "un-die"..so damini would get lost..& I LOVE Ashlesha, yes i know, i love everyone..but she's on of the person's i REALLY love..i would do ALMOST anything to get her back
bluedollie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rutumodi915

I concur!
She was a candy to the eye after all those saree-clad women lamenting about one thing or the other.
But obviously, she had to go. Can Ekta ever keep sensible characters in her shows?

Me too, she was like the other nice bahus in nature but she was modern, 😳 I wish she would come back. 😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ I was shocked when suddenly her character died, I never expected it. I feel that the character of Gautam is lost now, it would be nice to see Damini fight for her own self rather than interfere in other people's matters she means nothing to Lakshya so she should not interfere in his matters! 😡 

*Simran* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she died in an accident

wish she could come back
Langadkripa4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i realli liked tisha's character...her character was different and she also had a good relationship with tulsi
BabyStone thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bluedollie

Me too, she was like the other nice bahus in nature but she was modern, 😳 I wish she would come back. 😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ I was shocked when suddenly her character died, I never expected it. I feel that the character of Gautam is lost now, it would be nice to see Damini fight for her own self rather than interfere in other people's matters she means nothing to Lakshya so she should not interfere in his matters! 😡 

I agree