~**~Kulvaddhu Forum Scrapbook~**~

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~
Hello Dear Friends, πŸ€—

Since we all know that Kulvaddhu has ended and the section will be archived sooner or later, let's collect some memories that will always be here in this forum!

Kulvaddhu Scrap Book

Share the best moments in the show...

Share special moments in the forum...

What you think of this forum, what will you miss the most here?

Members you will never forget, share what you like about them and what you don't... Ask them questions, comment on them...

Your thoughts on Kulvaddhu Development Team Members... If you have any complain, or wanted to say something for the longest time, but didn't get courage to say it. This is the time to share all those thoughts. Tell us where we are fair, and where we weren't. Just say it all, no offense will be taken...

As this is our Scrap Book, Decorate it with pictures, poems, quotations, collage, posters, banners or anything you want to share with us...

Love,
Kulvaddhu Development Team

Credit for write up goes to Maha21πŸ˜ƒ

Thansk for the awsome post kimi will edit this post. πŸ˜ƒ
WIll Totalllyy bee editing this post nd kimi jannu gutta say...luving this idea!! πŸ‘
omgg kimi diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..aweosme idea sis πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

kkkk i have a lott of things to sayy 😳 😳

the dev team was superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb as alwayzzz.....did an awesomee jobbbbbbbbbbbb..kimi di,shagun,manfo, and ammmuu..u guyzz rockkkkkkkkk πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

i also made a lott of new friendzz likee...shazeem,shaheen di,pri,dilly sis,maleka,wasima,bella, sadia sis and many moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...they r alll so sweeett..luv them allπŸ€—

at lastt..kulvaddhu...itz was an awesomee showwwwwwwwwww..shourya and niyati..lovedd them..they look so cuteeeeeeee 😳 😳

and ofcourse agni...how can i fforget himm...some of my friendzz loverrr..lolllll...he is cute though...his acting wass superbbb πŸ‘ πŸ‘

once again...awesomeeee ideaaa maha di πŸ‘ ....very nicee post kimi di πŸ‘ πŸ‘

luvv
ayeshaaaaaaaa
wooaw great topic Kimi di. Ill try to edit my post later.. 😊

okay guys dont mind my words...but if you have nothing to add why do you reply...sorry it irritates me...kimi said i can complain so let me start complaining πŸ˜›

why do you write will edit later....just reply when u can...i hate it when people leave messages like will edit later....because in most cases they never return to edit πŸ˜•

so aman, bella and nadia...would you please go and edit your posts....πŸ˜•

ok so far the complaints....

its may 18.....almost 2 months now (may 26).....when kulvaddhu went off air....but still this section gets more views and there is more participation in other sections with running shows 😳

so bravo to all fans who stayed and still hang around πŸ‘

like i said many times before....this was one of the most sparkling sections on IF....it felt like a home and everyone knew each other within no times....sometimes it got out of hand and we had to open a special chat club and we made 4 rounds. even got selected as chatclub of the week. credit goes to sallu, shazeen and pri πŸ˜†

what do i remember....i dunno why but i cant remember much about the last part of the show...i think i was too busy crying about the ending......i luved the start of the show....the entry of agni....in the backyard...where niyati ran into him and she laughed at him because she didnt know about his leg and thats where agnis hate towards niyati started.

or the scene ...i think somewhere in the garden where the mandir was....shourya...touching niyatis face....she thinks shes dreaming...because she doesnt know that hes back already

the lori funtion......the patang contest where shourya wins and niyati is happy...driving agni crazy and he goes to the room to hit her and shourya stops him...

its crazy.....i dont remember imran khan at all...even when i think about the first scenes....i see sachin πŸ˜•

hhmm what stayed close to my mind....the BEST scene from kulvaddhu....and how can it not be a scene where agni is involved....this scene was perfect!! A very good blend of romance,obsession, sadness and hapiness. the scene where agni paints niyati and pust sindoor on the painting with his red paint!! awesome....

complaints with dev. team........i better not start πŸ˜› ...no just kidding......nothing much that has to be shared here πŸ˜‰

luv

sha

Edited by Shariefah - 16 years ago
πŸ‘ Well first i want to thank kimi for opening this awesome topic, and abt the memories, well there is nothing on kul palace which we can forget, our non stop bawaas πŸ˜ƒ , craziest comments πŸ˜ƒ , romantic moods,day dreamings,funny moments like still we have πŸ˜ƒ and everything, kimi ,mango and especially Dili,pri and waisma are unforgettable. 😳i love everyone on kul palace 😳

MALEKA
Edited by Lois_Lane - 16 years ago
i knoww malekaa....i hope thiss forum will not be archived 😭 😭 😭
I've tears in my eyes just by reading all the wonderful comments left by all of my amazing friends!! 😭

Long Live The Kul Palace And Its Members!

~dj
awwwwwwww.. guys.... that is soo sweet.. this place have been like a second home for me.. i have been on IF for a whilel but i was a quiet memeber.. this is the first forum that i started being active at and i loved every minute of it!!! from day 1 everyone have been extremely friendly.. it was like meeting old friends..
My most memoriable moments.
meeting all my friends: shaheen, saadia (i miss ya), ima, shazeen, dilly, maleka, anam, ashu, and jyoti... i luv all of ya guys!!

The craziness.. i still remember the first time when sachin came into the show. i was soo excited and i was chatting with Dilly and ima on Kul Chat Room... that was some night

the fights.. this goes to all the girls that have been fighting for Agni like forever!! and we are some stubborn girls!! cuz till now we have not given up!! wow.. well just for the record.. he is mine πŸ˜‰

and how can i forget...... the nonesense and bakwas we all did on this forum!! sometimes Kimi had to stop us.. lock us.. but after an hour or so.. we were at it again!! this forum was not a blog but a palace of love and friendship!!

Guys.. i am sorrie i got carried away!!buthad to put in!! i might add some more! hahaha... and make some siggies for it!! haha..

luv ya all!!
pri