*~!!Winners: Kulvaddhu Members Awards!!~*

Posted: 16 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

omggggggggggggggggggggggggg...w0wwwwwwwwwwwwwww...superbb siss...loved itt πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

all the siggyz r awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ammmuu sis πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘thanks alottt..luv uu πŸ€—

kimi dii wonnn for mostly all the awardss πŸ‘ congoooooooooooooooo sis...u deserved it alllll..everyy each of oneeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😳 😳

omgg i won for the coolest and the confused member πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†thankss to all who voted for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...luv u all πŸ€— πŸ€—

congoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo to all my other friendzz in this forum..u all rockkk as usuall...ayesha lovess u all πŸ€—

thanksssssssssssssssssss kimi di,ammmu,shagun di...u did a lott for this forummmm..u guyz rockkk πŸ‘ Edited by ayeshag - 16 years ago

Ammmu ShammuπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Thank you sooooooooooo much yaar for making the post.πŸ˜ƒ
And thanks a million for making all the sigs.πŸ˜ƒ  I know that was a lot of work😭😳
You are such a sweetheartπŸ€—πŸ€—

OMG!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ......I won maximum awardsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you everyone who voted for meπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Congratulations to all the other winners too.πŸ‘πŸ‘

OMG! amazing sigs!

and thanks for everyone who voted for me and congratulations to all the winners!!

I still cant believe kimi won max awards πŸ˜†

~diljaani
wooaw crongratz to everyone and specially you Kimi di...
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Congrats everyone... πŸ‘ a very well deserve award or awards... πŸ˜‰
Wowwwww congo kimi, ayesha and everyone.................. πŸ‘
Originally posted by Kimi_dost

Ammmu ShammuπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Thank you sooooooooooo much yaar for making the post.πŸ˜ƒ
And thanks a million for making all the sigs.πŸ˜ƒ  I know that was a lot of work😭😳
You are such a sweetheartπŸ€—πŸ€—

OMG!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ......I won maximum awardsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you everyone who voted for meπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Congratulations to all the other winners too.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Aww, noooooo problem Kimi shimi!! πŸ€— πŸ€— It was all my pleasure :D

And congratulations, everyone!! πŸ€— Very well deserved, Kimi your name is everywhereπŸ˜†

Amazing job posting Ammu Jannuu!!πŸ‘Great Contest Kimi, had lots of fun participating!!😳Nd alll the other winners connngooo 2 yu alll!!πŸ‘ndd ommgg i got the the creative title!!😲i swear i thought it wuz gunna go to Shaugun or Kimi!they're both so creative nd talented!!Superbb Siggzz Ammu Jannuu!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Nd thxx to all who voted 4 mehh!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ammmu

And congratulations, everyone!! πŸ€— Very well deserved, Kimi your name is everywhereπŸ˜†

Yayyyyy.......I am so popular😎

Originally posted by ~bella~

ndd ommgg i got the the creative title!!😲i swear i thought it wuz gunna go to Shaugun or Kimi!they're both so creative nd talented!!

heheheπŸ˜†......it was a tough competition between three of us🀣

You got 8 votes.πŸ˜›  Shagun got 7πŸ˜ƒ and I got 5 votesπŸ˜ƒ

Congrats BellaπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Kimi_dost - 16 years ago