!!~~Discussion about killier!!~~

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
Hello members there has been a lot of topics about the killer and all i want all those discussions to be carried out here

Thanx
JHJL Dev Team
nice topic! it was needed.
Thanks!

I wanted Divya to be the killer as it would have been bigger suspense.

Viraj was expected!
I wanted to be tarun as a killer but i guess viraj is the one with addi 😡 😡
I dont think it is viraj unless it is a blooper... as remember when avni died adi had said that JD had not killed Avni then who?

i think adi is the killer but sure about the man am confused between tarun and viraj
script writers and producers easily forget what they have shown earlier 😡
may be this was added at the last moment as they had to wrap up yhe serial and there wasno time to introduce new characters
No, the script writers cannot forget a short story so easily!!!! ONLY Kekta writers do that!!!! 😆

New characters can even be introduced in one episode. 😉

It has to be a twist with people's expectations! 😕
how do u explain the scene where after Avni murder Addy is on phone talking to JD and Jd says he did not kill Avni and Addy is surprised that if it is not JD,not herself and not Anjali then Who.
now the point is even if JD(viraaj) was lying then what was the point of lying to Addy who is his partner in crime
Must be Aman or Divya!!! I think I would freeze on Divya.. she seems to be the real killer. Am sure Viraaj got to know this later so has been clever enough to defend his wifey.

I wish they would show us the recap of what actually happenned and how Avni was murdered.

And what happened to Vishaal? Remember Aman has kept it a secret from Addy too about his existence!!! Is he really Aman's son? And Anjali is not aware of this so she's in for another jolt!!!

I wish the real murderer and the entire lot that has framed innocent Anajli will be behind the bars that too in Marovi Islands!!!

What happenned to the lawyer in Marovi Islands?? I someitmes wish he was recording the entire proceedings so that he has the fears and confessions of all taped!!!
well, we know by now that it is Divya and writers actually took care of the fact that Addy had been shocked to know that JD is not the killer!!!