Bigg Boss Season 4

Anupama Verma loves mobile phones

dures thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Anupama Verma loves mobile phones

Anupama Verma may not know a lot about gadgets but when it comes to mobile phones the model goes completely wild. Anupama recently bought herself a new mobile and confesses to changing her mobile model too often.

Anupama says, "Honestly I'm completely mobile crazy! I insist on getting the newest models. I just love good cell phones. It's one area where you can call me completely wasted! I can't even stick to one phone for a year."

The actress has bought the Nokia 8800 just a month ago and can't stop raving about it saying, "I just love this phone. Before it I had a Sony Ericsson 99i and previous to that I had the Nokia 9500 Communicator. The communicator was this huge bulky thing which I would lug around. It looked very official and people would always think I was busy doing important work on it. In reality I didn't know how to use half of the features it had! I'm quite happy with my new phone. They say it's made of aircraft material so it doesn't scratch. I might just keep it for a while!"

The model's fondness for electronics doesn't just stop at phones:
"I'm very fond of interesting looking electronic gadgets. The latest one I bought is a portable DVD player. I bought it when I was on holiday with my parents in Singapore. It's great because I can watch a movie or listen to music in the car or anywhere. It looks like a mini laptop. Considering I'm not tech savvy I really love electronics!" she says.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lmao she changes phones too often, haha 😆 Oh well f she can afford it why not, lols 😉
karruuu thumbnail
oh i guess she dumped aryan cuz she dint like his caller tone 😆
raunaq thumbnail
chalo acha hai kuch to love karti hai 😆 😆 😆
raunaq thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: V.T.

😆 😆😆😆hahaha will end soon

yes thats why she changes it 😆
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
so what does she do with her old fones
sells it off or dumps it or gives to her maids 😕 😃
raunaq thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chatterbox

so what does she do with her old fones
sells it off or dumps it or gives to her maids 😕 😃

may be she keeps it in her spare box, when she is bored or doesnt have phone then she can use those and she wont be bored 😆

This content was originally posted by: karruuu

oh i guess she dumped aryan cuz she dint like his caller tone 😆

🤣🤣🤣Lolzzz So true!!!! It kept playing that same song that he used to sing to her...😳

kothra thumbnail

Lol..Mobile ke bhi vaat lag rahi hai...

larko ki tarah mobile bhi change ho rahe hai😆