Four

~~~FOUR HELP DESK~~~

animateash thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

hey frendz you can direct yourself for any sort of the help concern 2 four or nethng over here ...feel free 2 ask for ne help and all wud b in ur service......here u cna put down ne queries or requests....

luv ash

p.s: mods pleej make dis sticky ....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aditi- thumbnail
thnx for da topic ash...k i need 2 be helped out with some pics...i need da pics of da 4 main leads all 2gether...
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
well they are there in the picture galerry i think may 4th episode has them together.. and the siggy shop has some three pics of them together for a siggy request...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=609256 >> dats the shop 😊

Cheers,

-❤️Ysh❤️-
Tasha1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi okay i'm sorry if this has been asked in another thread already .... and i'm really not pestering anyone .... i was just wondering if we had a schedule for written and video updates? ... sorry again if the answer has already been posted 😳
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
well actually Shriya and i have an agreement to do the written updates that i would do it on fridays and she would do it the other days and i would cover for her when she isnt free and vice versa... but bout the video updates i dont think so... mannu (Master Blaster) is the one doing all off them..:-?

-❤️Ysh❤️-
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail

*** sorry double post ***

Edited by ~Sirius*Ysh~ - 16 years ago
-aditi- thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ~Sirius*Ysh~

well they are there in the picture galerry i think may 4th episode has them together.. and the siggy shop has some three pics of them together for a siggy request...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=609256 >> dats the shop 😊

Cheers,

-❤️Ysh❤️-

thanks a tonne for da help ysh😛... 

Tasha1985 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: ~Sirius*Ysh~

well actually Shriya and i have an agreement to do the written updates that i would do it on fridays and she would do it the other days and i would cover for her when she isnt free and vice versa... but bout the video updates i dont think so... mannu (Master Blaster) is the one doing all off them..:-?

-❤️Ysh❤️-

thanks for the info😳

~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
Hey no problem!!! glad to be of help 😃

-❤️Ysh❤️-
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
guys i really want 10th may video.can any one helpme in this regard???