Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: V.T.

same hereπŸ˜ƒ. ^ SJB...no yaar... kacha aam has like the taste that the paaka doesnt haveπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Either of u expecting a baby?  🀣 .. j/k
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

I am beyond that QT πŸ˜‰ It is time for the young ones for that baby stuff 😳 πŸ˜† Been there, done that πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SholaJoBhadkey

Late May/Early July - go to Banaras or even its surrounding areas and then tell me how many hits you got!

Hits as in, pitaaii for looking at girlsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ok Back to Topic - Ok agreed, par Alphonso key pedh toh kahi bhi india mey will give 95% sweet hits.

What you have claimed about Langda, I can say about Alphonso - both in India and here. Several times it has been a case of "Surat acchi - taste zero". Right now there is only Alphonso in the market - I have eaten almost 4 kilos of them (over a period of time). Just 3 mangoes out of those 4 kilos were worth their reputation. Baaki sab Haldiram ke rasgullon ke saath khaye πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That is the reason mithi chijh key upar if you eat something sweet, latter won't taste sweetπŸ˜‰ Or may be you got pseudo Alphonso's as there are duplicates tryign to catch up on the reputation build by Alphonsos. Yes right said its a handsome Aam.

(This year it will probably be 5 kilos of extra weight, and a lighter wallet - the mangoes are way too pricey). πŸ˜† TrueπŸ˜†

raj5000 thumbnail

No wonder! πŸ˜† πŸ€— galey milo bahni!

Humor Note - Feel like singing "Kabkey bhicadey hue hum ajj phir kaha aa key miley ...yyyyyy" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - Have you bahni's checked hand par koi tatoo watooo - Khumb meley walaπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† - All in jokes.

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Originally posted by: V.T.

πŸ€”
no 🀣

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

I am beyond that QT πŸ˜‰ It is time for the young ones for that baby stuff 😳 πŸ˜† Been there, done that πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

LOL you two & this is exactly why I was fascinated by the two of you building tower over kachcha aam with salt and chilli πŸ˜†.. 
- > one been there done that and one is a man 🀣
Edited by mermaid_QT - 16 years ago
raj5000 thumbnail

Before asking such question beware of our dear friendπŸ˜‰ might ask why? πŸ˜†

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Originally posted by: raj5000

Before asking such question beware of our dear friendπŸ˜‰ might ask why? πŸ˜†

πŸ€”  I did not understand that .. plz explain😳
raj5000 thumbnail

πŸ€”  I did not understand that .. plz explain😳

< 16 year olds dear friendsπŸ˜•, if ask why might be little😳 hard to explain why? ..  Was a joke so πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ VT and DB - kaccha aam πŸ˜‰

Aam aam hai - kaccha ya pakka. Kaccha aam with salt, kacchey aam aur pudeeney ki chatni, aam ka panna - ok I am salivating now.

Did anyone mention Mango Panna? Drooling πŸ˜›

mermaid_QT thumbnail
I am still lost Raj 😭 ,
but tis okay. you can delete whatever is inappropriate for <16 . thnx in advance 😊

Maya, I love mango ka panna too.. been ages since I had any..