simi1295 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guys… I was thinking last night and I wasn't sure what the answer was so I thought I'd ask all of you.  As we all grow up, the two people we see the most are our parents.  We might be more close to one then the other but as we get older that always change.  When I was lill I was very close to my papa but as I got older and now, I'm more close to my mom.  Why is that?  Who do you think has more effect on us as we grow?  Is it the father or the mother?  Or is it different, if you're a daughter or a son?

Edited by simi1295 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ddhik thumbnail
i'd say both parents are equally important and as we grow up we see that. i was always more scared from mom dad then mom.  and being a girl i feel confi talking to my mom, and i guess thats why im more close to her then my dad.  i guess same goes for guys. 
bkeero thumbnail

I thinks when your younger if your a girl your closer to the father and if a boy then closer to the mother..

But when your older you have a better understaning of your surroundings.. and both girls and boys are closer to the mother...

I was close to my dad when I was younger but now I am a lot closer to my mother and so are my other siblings...

PixieDust91 thumbnail
They both are the same. It's like asking "Which arm would you rather cut off? Right or left?
Selina thumbnail

Originally posted by: PixieDust91

They both are the same. It's like asking "Which arm would you rather cut off? Right or left?

Very well said.

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PixieDust91

I agree😊

cRaZyGrL192 thumbnail

i think it depends if ur a daughter or a son.im way more close 2 my mom i've alwayz been more close 2 my mom.but maybe if i ahd a brother he'd be more close 2 my dad.i think it depends from person 2 person.

cRaZyGrL

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Both are important. but i am more closer to my mom. i don't even know why it is so. its just that i can talk more openly to mom.