Woh Rehne Waali Mehlo Ki

30th day accidental incident till 4th day

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

pari shoked evey body๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒspecially dnma

all r confused why she is doing this๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• to somya & more importantly to herself as they all know she has a feeling for somya

danima wnts to ask but somya stops danima & tells everybody not to ask anything  of pari's decision & will leave the house with the broken heart๐Ÿ’”song pyar humnko hai pyar tumko bhi hai------------------------------

INTERMISSION๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

somya entering parasher house with heavy heart๐Ÿ˜ญ.dadaji & papa shoked to see somya in this state and very well understand what happened  dadaji says: himmat rakh mera bachae ramji sab thhik karange bus apna wishwas banaya rakhan sab thick hoga

papa:aa mera beta gale laag ja

INTERMISSION

Somya entering in his room remember pari in the room & leave the room enters in pooja ghar & say to RAMJI "main haar gaya ramji mera saccha pyar haar gaya ramji,with the song of RAM RAM JAI RAJA RAM--------------------------------------------------- the episode ends for monday.

9.00PM :- Tuesday

Kamya seeing the condition of somya saying all the same crap i know your heart is broken but i had to do this and blah blah ------blah & in mean time showing every shoked in thaper house sitting & thinking what happened Adi is very happy  with a toooo much big smile ๐Ÿ˜ƒ    ๐Ÿ˜ƒ   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ    in his face . pari in her room thinking of somya & his heartbroken face & the song of 'DOORI" is played in the background

INTERMISSION

kamya entering room & ringing sanjana both of them talking of what stunt they have pulled for breakup of pari & somya ๐Ÿ˜ˆ   ๐Ÿ˜ˆ  ๐Ÿ˜ˆ   ๐Ÿ˜ˆsanjana 's father listened to all this plots & scheme.

INTERMISSION

He is thinking of now what to do how to help pari & somya & in the mean time in thaper house the eveil man the layer enters with his ugly smile in his face๐Ÿ˜ก  ๐Ÿ˜ก talked with aditya of the latest progress and want aditya to find out the reason for pari's NO at any cost as it will be a big help in the case to get them dievorse danima,eshana & rohit is disgusted with adi,no emotion from khusi & her evel maa with this the episode ends.

9.PM :- WEDNESDAY

Somya still in pooja ghar dadaji  cant see him in this condition any more & decided to have a good & long talk with pari & her decission.Reaches paris house says pranam to everybody & wants to meet pari danima says her lovely pari has completely gone quiate & they dont understand the reason of this behivour you too try may be she will say you something.Trying to talk with pari but the effort goes in shear vain.Saying pranam he leaves the house & his mobile rings.

INTERMISSION

Dadaji entering mandir sanjanas father waiting for him dadaji asked the matter and father disclouse the plot & the evil scheme made by their respective daughter & in-laws doing.

INTERMISSION

Dadaji enters the house & directely goes to pujaghar to meet somya.Scolds somya & says stop sulking & get up go fight and win back paris heart.Somya how dadaji how pari is not ready to meet me again & i dont know the reason for her big NO.Dadaji said pari was never hattash in her time of agnipariksha & he was always their to help pari so now he will do the help to his grand son & telling Somya of the plot pulled by sanjana & his mother. Somya is shoked to hear the story with this the episode ends.

HEY!GUYS IF YOU LIKE WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN PLS WRITE SO SO THAT I CAN CONTINUE OTHER WISE I WILL STOP.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pravan_b thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwww intresting if this happens i will b soooooooooooooo happy coz if he knows the reason. he will overcome it somehow
deshi2007 thumbnail
its a great thinking...! ๐Ÿ˜› kaash...it'll be happen...which u thought...! ๐Ÿ˜Š
thanks payal...! โญ๏ธ
keep it up...! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
richa_s thumbnail
thank u soooooooo much for da update....and u do write soooo well!!
good work... ๐Ÿ‘
richa_s thumbnail
i hav a doubt..
but didn't all dis take place??? ๐Ÿ˜•
snmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yay! her dad found out... that's great...
thankz for the updates...
krina_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think rohit will follow the kanmya's car and he will listen to their conversation. and go to pari and ask why she did this? pari will make up sumthing lie. then rohit will tell the truth and she wud be shocked. rohit will tell the truth in front of every1, except soumya. (i hope aadi gets some feeling for her!!) but others have feeling for soumya and pari's saacha luv.
every one wil go to the somaya's place and surprised paraschars' and tell whole thing. (hope kamya will get another slap from abhay or danima) OR kamya wud say the truth of ther dream. AT that same moment. everithing wud be clear. pari wud atart coming to soumya's house for last 10 days where at the 40th day she wud remember something.

Maybe some thing like this next week
-----------------------------------------------------
Thank you
Krina (krina_17)