Update for 1st may

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

recap
muskan is in car and abhi is sitting in the car as driver. abhi says that muskan still has time to think and she can come back to him.  he thinks that her relation with rohan is not working. a man comes and calls abhi and gives some package to him.

nupur remembers harman saying to her that he wont ask her as to whom she had given money and why.  She had more right than him to his entire property.  she is crying and  khwaish comes along and ask as to why she is crying.  nupur says that i have made a mistake and i have taken away eyesight of such a person, who loves me more than he loves himself, trusts me more than anybody. It would have been better if you would have handed me over to the law. To hide one crime, i have been doing more crimes. Now he is blackmailing me and saying that if he does not get more money, he will tell harman. i have been giving him money. khwaish says that this happens mom, one crime makes you commit more crime - what do u think that shivam will stop asking money, he will keep on asking you money all the time.  but mom the biggest thing for me is that whatever crimes u have commited, u are repenting.  now i have to do something. nupur tells her that no u wont do anything.  becoz of me the whole family is suffering, so now whatever has to be done, i will do it.

abhi gets down from the car and tells muskan welcome my princess, your manzil has come. muscan is very frightened and tells that i will go and tell everybody what u have done. abhi holds her hand and says that what will u tell everbody ? that i m tormenting u ? he tells that i m trying to mmet u everytime and love u. and then yells at her that u wont tell anything to anybody and takes the car and goes away.  muskans driver is standing and requests her not to tell anybody that he allowed abhi to take her else he will lose his job.  abhi had told him that after he drops muskan at the house, he has to take her inside so nobody suspects that abhi had been there to collect muskan.  he requests her not to tell kesaar.

muskan comes inside house and kesar is happy to see her. seeing muskans worried face, kesar asks what happened as to why she is worried,  whether abhi tried to disturb u.  muskan says no.  just then the driver comes with the package abhi had and gives to kesar.  kesar asks the driver whether the shopkeeper refuse while giving the package. the driver says no.  then kesar tells muskan that i forgot to tell u one thing, abhi is staying here.  muskan is shocked. then kesar says that arjun got him here and i was not able to stop him. its his house also, he thinks that abhi is innocent. muskan says that even if uncle thinks  that abhi is innocent, its his view, that doesnt mean that we should think that arjun is wrong. uncle loves me the same as you love me. pls dont me upset with uncle.

kesar is serving food to muskan and rohan. rohan says that i m done, so kesar tells him that u never used to say no when u used to stay here and now that u have become son-in-law, u are saying no. rohan says that i have the same appetite and i m done. muskan asks uncle has not come yet.  just then arjun comes, and said that i m here at perfect timing and applozies to rohan and muskan for coming late. kesar says never mind, i was here for them. rohan tells muskan to go as it was getting late. kesar says that dont hurry i have to complete the pagphere ki rasm. then she gives the same packet abhi had got to muskan and something to rohan.  then kesar asks her to open the poacket. muskan opens the packet and sees a saree and says its beautiful. kesar insists that shewear that saree as in pagphere rasm bride wears mothers given saree and goes to sasural.

muskan changes and comes and kesar puts black tikka on her. arjun says that come i will come to leave u.

nupur gets a call and harman picks the phone, nobody speaks. nupur gets worried. again the phone rings and harman picks up. nobody speaks again, so harman keeps the phone and sits down and tells nuput that whoever it is does not like my voice. again the phone rings, harman tells her to go and pick.  nupur picks and says with shock - tomorrow, ok all right. harman asks as to who it was. she says it was mrs. sharma to invite for party tomorrow, she was trying for long but was not able to connect properly.  nupur goes to sleep and harman says that he will go to sleep later on. then he calls kesar and asks her to come soon as he wants to talk.  kesar is getting ready to go out and arjun asks as to where she is going out this late. she replies that she is going to meet harman as there is something imp.

at muskans house, rohan says that she looks beautiful in that saree. just then phone rings and its abhi says that muskan is looking beautiful coz she is wearing the saree which he and muskan had selected and didnt muskan tell u anything. rohan gets angry and yells at muskan. she starts crying.  rohand comforts her and tells her sorry, then muskan tells him abhi had acted as driver to come and collect her. rohan tells taht he is not blaming her but is worried for her and he cant see her crying. 

harman is waiting and kesar comes and asks what the matter is.  harman says that i want to talk to nupur and i think that she is worried for some days and is hiding someething from me. today she had asked me for 2 lacs to give to decorater and i know that she has lied to me and after asking she did not give me reason. now also somebody called as she said it was mrs. sharma but it was not. i thik that somebody is tormenting her. and he suspsects that it is shivam. becoz when the incident happened, i had his ring and its shivams.  kesar sees nupur standing there and shocked.

tomorrows recap : rohan tells kesar on phone, that the car u had sent to collect muskan, abhi was driver in that.

Edited by monalisa2007 - 16 years ago
Posted: 16 years ago
thnx 4 the update 😊