Deception - A Sinister Betrayal...C2- P3

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
Deception - A Sinister Betrayal ...... Do Not Believe What You See....?

Link to last part -:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=607226&T PN=1&#10291593

Amanda thought this was a joke, which Andy was playing on her, as he always used to play pranks on her. But he looked really serious.
"What do you mean?" asked Rebecca, as she stared at him in disbelief.
"You heard what I said!" yelled Andy.
"Rebecca, just relax he's just playing one of his pranks, he always loves doing this to me… don't you?"
Andy just turned around towards Amanda and just stared at her.
"No! I don't…you just don't get it do you – I am leaving you!"
Amanda could feel her heartbreak. If this was one of Andy's jokes, then she didn't need them, not right now, not at a time like this and especially not a joke like this. She needed Andy to be with her at a time like this. She had just lost everything.
"If you're saying this to get back at me, because I lost our baby, then its fine, be angry at me, but don't leave me" begged Amanda, as she tried to get up from her bed. But she couldn't, she was too weak, to get up.
"Do you honestly think that I care about you losing the baby?"
Akbal and Rebecca were shocked at what Andy was saying to Amanda. Everything that Andy was saying, had hit Amanda like a tonne of bricks. She just froze. Rebecca went up to Andy and pushed him, and demanded to know what he was talking about and why he was doing this, but he just stood there grinning at them.
"I never loved you Amanda… all I was after was your money, but you lost that as well didn't you"
Amanda didn't say anything. She just stayed in that same position. She didn't even move a muscle or anything. It was like as if it wasn't Amanda sitting there, it was her statue.
"Amanda…Amanda say something!!!" yelled Rebecca, as she went up to Amanda. Tears were flowing from her eyes, but Amanda just sat there, in her bed.
"Just look at her, she's useless and pathetic" Andy just kept on grinning at the state of Amanda; he didn't feel sorry for her or anything. He never loved her, he was only using her, and he was only after her money. That she had lost to her uncle, through trickery and deceit.
"What did you just say?" asked Rebecca.
"To be honest I don't know why I am wasting my time here" said Andy, as he just stared at both Amanda and Rebecca.
"SLAP!!!"  Just as Andy turned to leave the room, Akbal slapped Andy, a guy older and much stronger than she was. She must have hit him really hard, as the slap had left a red imprint on the side of his face. There was a small cut at the end of his lip, from where small specks of blood were coming from. It had certainly wiped the grin off Andy's face. Akbal clinched her fist in anger.  She could feel pain in her hand after slapping Andy, but it didn't affect her, as the pain was nothing compared to how angry she was feeling.
The slapped enraged Andy and he was about to retaliate, but before he could, Judy came into the room.
"What the hell is going on in here – This is a hospital!" yelled Judy. Everyone on in the area of the hospital could here the screaming and yelling coming from the room.
Andy ignored Judy, but also realised that he couldn't do anything at the moment to Akbal, so he just walked out, but as he walked out he just stared at Akbal.
"I will get you back for this" Andy just wiped the specks of blood off his lip and stared at his hand and then just walked out of the room.
Rebecca was just about to go after Andy, when Akbal screamed out Amanda's name. Rebecca turned towards Amanda and saw that Amanda had collapsed on to her bed. Her eyes were closed and she wasn't moving at all. Judy ran out of the room to get some help, while Rebecca cried out for Amanda.
"Take Rebecca out of the room" instructed Judy, to Akbal.
Rebecca was beside herself; she just couldn't control herself and just kept on screaming out for Amanda, while Akbal took her out of the room. Akbal herself was starting to cry to. Amanda was like a big sister to her. She always looked out for her. Now it all came down to this, Amanda had suffered so much in such a small time and now her life was in danger. But these thoughts where interrupted, when Akbal saw Rebecca stand up and about to walk away.
"Where are you going?" asked Akbal.
"I'll be right back, you just stay here" replied Rebecca as she turned towards Akbal. She didn't know why, but Akbal had a feeling that Amanda was going to do something drastic; she could see it in her eyes. Was she going after Andy, Akbal asked herself?
"I'm coming with you"
"No-I want you to stay here with Amanda…I'll be right back"
But before Akbal could say or do anything, Rebecca ran down the lobby and towards the exit. She had gone after Andy.

........To Be Continued

Link To Next Part -:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=607234

Edited by Sujalthegreat - 16 years ago