•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Ranjib Mazumder

Kapil Sonia and Deepti Devi in Parrivar...

The unit of Parrivar Kartavya Ki Pariksha was plunged into a crisis a few days ago when its lead actress Deepti Devi (aka Radha) went home with lead actor Kapil Sonia (aka Mohit) and didn't return the next morning.

Says a source in the production house, "The shooting at Versova finished late one night. Deepti stays at Borivali and Kapil was eager to drop her. So, we let her go with him as it was safe given the late hour. The next day, she was supposed to report early. But, she didn't report for the shoot even after hours. We called her up on her cell phone which was switched off. As she stays alone in Mumbai, we became worried and sent a car to her home. When we inquired with her landlord, they informed us that she had not returned home that evening. We called Kapil to enquire but he told us that he had dropped her home safely."

The production was in a deep crisis as Deepti who hails from Pune stays on her own in Mumbai. Moreover, they did not have an episode bank and the shooting schedule was hectic, since the serial is new. The production house was clearly in a fix, and decided to inform the police. They wanted Kapil to come to the police station to give his statement…and soon enough, Deepti called!

"We got a call from Deepti exactly after a few minutes we called up Kapil. She told us that she was not well and went to her friend's house rather than going to her home. We were relieved and she resumed shooting in not time," adds the source.

Deepti Devi laughs off the incident saying, "The issue has been blown out of proportion. Actually, when I was entering my society, my head was spinning and I was vomiting throughout. So, I did not go inside and preferred to go to a person's house who is close to my heart. I was there at night and the next morning I went to a doctor. The doctor gave me some injection and medicines and soon I was sleeping. My cell phone was switched off for the entire night. I went home and recharged it. Then, I realised that the production house had been searching for me frantically.
I reached the set in no time."

What about her co-star Kapil? "It was really sad because people were calling him although he did not have any clue about the incident," she adds.

Well, Kapil sure won't be offering lifts that often. What say, sir?

hey thx 4 the article i really felt bad 4 the kapil he even doesnt wht's going on i think next time he wont give lift to her anymore.
Lol...
Kapil must b in tens đŸ˜† đŸ˜†
lol that's funny...well thanks for posting! Poor kapil!! đŸ˜†