*Icy Hot or Hot Ice?!?!*

Jia thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Are you confused? The weather sure is...

Spring is the time when the temperature gets warmer...it gets more like summer. But these days it snows in spring too!! Icy Hot?πŸ€”

Winter is the time when it is supposed to snow, sometime it does more than usual, but sometime it just doesnt...Hot Ice?πŸ€”

Are you getting it now? The changing climate these days is of a big concern to all. Last year has been very dramatic with its highly noticed abrupt changes in weather. Excessive rains, excessive draughts, excessive snow, ....everything to the extreme. Why is this happening?  

Global warming is the answer to all this confusion. A very big concern for many, this is something all of us need to pay a lot of attention to, if we want our planet to survive. Pollution has done so much damage and it needs so much time for us to repair its' doing.

What are your views on Global warming?

What are some small ways in which we can contribute to saving our planet?

Do you like the Icy Hot or Hot Ice kind of climate...or has it affected you in any way?

Any other comments?

Happy Earth Week, everyone!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammmu thumbnail
Great topic Khairu di ,will edit this post soon!! πŸ˜ƒ 😳
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
aweosmee topic kheer di πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...will edit it sooonn πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ
angel_10 thumbnail
great topic khairu di..will edit postπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
grea
Edited by angel_10 - 17 years ago
Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

-I think it is a very serious thing, and all people need to help out to figure out y this is occuring! It can cause many changes in the earth and its' climate, and we all can be affected by this, some in good, some in not so good!

-Recycling, and volunteering to clean highways and such, any bit can help!

Do you like the Icy Hot or Hot Ice kind of climate...or has it affected you in any way?

-Yea it has affected me, my skin is very sensative and because of this change, my skin is feeling wierd...I dont like neither, I think it should be cold when it is supposed to be and vice versa.

Any other comments?

-Awsome post!!
πŸ˜ƒ

-Mahak-
Edited by Mini786 - 17 years ago
HobbitButt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It can be really bery effective..people need to take it seriously sometimes.

Recycle stuff

It effected my skin a lot.😭

Any other comments?
Great Post!

Edited by yummys - 17 years ago
momogrl21 thumbnail

Awesome post didii...Global warming is definitely one of the major problems and issues in the world today!

Definitely not a good thing. But each and everyone of us are responsible for it. We should all cut down on those products which are made from the things causing Global warming. If each one of us did at least one change like use bio deisel, then i think it would make a huge difference in the world. We all need to work together on this issue. Its Global.

Reuse and Renew. Even if we do get plastic bags, make sure to use them over and over. We can all plant more greens. Our teacher taught s how to make bio-diesel. It can be made from home itself. Asking people to buy electric cars can be too much. I think small things like turning off the light when not in use and not having the water turned on throughout the whole brushing teeth or w/e...these small things will help a lot.

Its not that it has affected me...but i'm sure it has affected others. Esp. farmers who might have droughts. Usually at this time, its sunny...but now its raining!!! If we dont cut down,Europe can go into a second ice age!

Any other comments?
Awesome questions Khair diiiπŸ‘

Happy Earth Week, everyone!
Yup,Happy Earth Week 😊

thesemoments thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great post Khair di πŸ‘

will edit later πŸ˜ƒ
marvelous.malks thumbnail

Good topic, Khair Di! I will post my views on this later! 😊

~*Ria*~ thumbnail
It snowed like HELL on APRIL 2nd! It's APRIL n 's snowed. 😳 There's nothing left to say after this.:)