Posted: 16 years ago

Ruksat kiya humne unko geeli aankhon se๐Ÿ˜ญ

Swagat kiya tha jiska humne khuli baahon se

Dil kehta hai is pal ko thaam loon

Ojhal na hone doon is shehzaade ko apni nazron se.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yes ladies and gentlemen KBC 3 with the inevitable the absolutely brilliant the king the Badshah of bollywood Shahrukh Khan came to an end today and sad as we are on the ending Shahrukh has given us a promise that he will be back on KBC again.๐Ÿ˜Š

Akhri din, Akhiri pal, akhiri prahar aur shayad aaj akhiri baar main apki dost Anu lekar aayi hoon aapke saamne updates ek aise shandaar episode ka jisko hum Shahrukh fans hamesha yaad rakhenge.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Shehzaade ne shuru se lekar abh tak hamare kayee baar dil jeete hamein bahut pyaar kiya bahut khush kiya bahut hansaya but aaj hamein bahut rulaya aur hamara dil todh kar chala gaya.๐Ÿ˜ญ Shahrukh chala gaya par hamare dil mein chod gaya ek amit chaap jise hum chaahein bhi toh kabhi bhool nahin payenge๐Ÿ˜ญ

Lekin aaj hamara Shehzaada jitna handsome aur kool lag raha tha shayad hi kabhi laga ho. He was looking absolutely stunning in a maroon coloured shirt and a black velvet coat.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kabhi Kabhi insaan aise do raahe par aa kar khada ho jaata hai jahan use kya bolna hai kaise bolna hai samajh nahin aata. Kbc ne Shahrukh ko beshumaar pyaar diya, dulaar diya, kbc srk ke dil mein is kadar sama jaayega usne kabhi nahin socha tha. Is ehsaan ka badla woh kabhi nahin chuka payega. Kbc ne srk ko hazaron fans se milne ka mauka diya unhe personally greet karne ka mauka diya, unka pyaar paane ka mauka diya aur itni saari yaadein di hain ki shayad hi woh use bhula paaye.

We will also never forget you Shahrukh๐Ÿ˜ญ

Bas toh aap bhi gaye hain Mr Khan hum sab ke dilon mein aur is kadar ki shayad hi koi aisa hoga jo aapko apne dil se bahar nikaal payega aur aapne jo kbc ke zariye hamein diya hai us ehsaan ka badla hum marte dum tak nahin chuka payenge.๐Ÿ˜Š

Shahrukh got so senti on the show that he was shown crying on the sets but it later was turned into a joke. When Shahrukh tried to take out a handkerchief for wiping his tears instead he took out two onions and started laughing.๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†Srk says yeh kbc waalon ne bahut koshish ki unhein rulaane ki but unka maanna yeh hai ki jab log juda hon toh aansoon dukh ke nahin khushi ke hone chahiye taaki unki yaad hamare dil mein hamesha bani rahe. So true Shahrukh absolutely brilliant.๐Ÿ‘

Moving on to the show Srk introduced his first two guests as Juungli Billiyaan but the two most beautiful women in the world who are his very Pyaazi errrr Pyaari Priyanka and Kareena.๐Ÿ˜Š

They both are beautiful and talented and intelligent because their favourite actor is Shahrukh khan. Shahrukh had never got the chance to meet Priyanka and Kareena together on the sets of Don but he was happy that all three oh them are together today.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Priyanka was born in Jamshedhpur Bihar and her favourite food is Thai food. and Kareena was born in Mumbai and her favourite food is Chineese.๐Ÿ˜Š

Kareena wants her dream man and the most important man in her life as Shahrukh and Priyanka wants a man who is intelligent, well dressed, with dimples, smile on cheeks should reach the eyes, should smell very good, but should be taller than her. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Bebo even we want our dream man to be Shahrukh you are very far in the que๐Ÿ˜†

Shahrukh had all the qualities and also sprayed deo on himself for good smell but he missed on the height part and missed being Priyanka's dream man.๐Ÿ˜†

The beautiful ladies love films and are very fond of Shahrukh.

They want to donate the money to four charity funds.

Kareena:- Half the money to St Anthony's old age home and other half to an orphanage Mount Mary.๐Ÿ‘

Priyanka:- To a place called Kalahandi in Orissa where people die of starvation and also for research into finding alternative energy.๐Ÿ‘

The two ladies are very busy but made it to kbc only because of Shahrukh and his sex appeal and their charity rules๐Ÿ‘

The KISS for the last time was introduced along with numerous kisses.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

On KBC today was introduced the Khamakhan awards as there are many award shows going on with Shahrukh winning most of them he wanted to have an award show of his own without any reason so he made the Khamakhan awards.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

The first award was

Khan Ki Khoj

a) Massage

b) Thinking cap

c) Mujhe gale laga lo

And the winner undoubtedly was mujhe gale laga lo which almost every Indian or must say millions of his fans want to have a hug from Shahrukh๐Ÿ‘. The award was announced by Kareena.Shahrukh said logon ko bhale hi kuch yaad rahe na rahe mujhse gale milna zaroor yaad rahega.and he dedicated this award to Rachna the teacher who had refused to hug him๐Ÿ˜•

I do so much want a hug from Shahrukh too but alas it is not for me.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Next was the Khullam khulla Pyaar karenge award and the nominees were

a) Vasu Jaitley

b) Santosh darling

c) Neetu Gogoi

d) Jeenu Priya

And the winner undoubtedly was Vasu Jaitley who had proposed Shahrukh on the show and had offered to marry him and whom shahrukh had romanced on the show.๐Ÿ˜ณ

With the awards were shown the magical moments of the show whcih both shahrukh and his fans are going to miss a lot.๐Ÿ˜ญ

The game started with the sixth question and must say Shahrukh as always did a lot of nautanki on the show

Kareena introduced a break by singing a song

Yeh mera dil pyaar ka deewaana๐Ÿ‘

Hamare pyaar mein jaldi se wapas aana

hum aapka intezaar kar rahe hain

There was a question on New York and Kareena tried to Show off that she has been to New York many times and is going there from childhood. To this Shahrukh said that they were very poor in their childhood but they too have been to New York.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Priyanka in the spirit of Don sang the song Yeh mera dil pyaar ka deewana beautifully as she sings very well and also introduced the break beautifully in Perfect Meena Kumari style

Absolutely Brilliant must say she is too talented.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

As the show progressed Kareena and Priyanka while answering got very confused and hyper and on the 50 lakh question they called Farah Khan as phone a friend who knew the answer.๐Ÿ‘

Shahrukh kissed the two girls whom he said as the two most beautiful women in the world and all three of them danced to the tune of Yeh mera dil pyaar ka deewaana. Shahrukh hugged both of them and they went away after winning 50 lakhs and not more as the hooter went off. They all thanked each other and the two ladies said they loved being near to Shahrukh.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

We too love being with Shahrukh bebo you are not the only one dear.๐Ÿ˜Š

Now comes the next part the Salan katrina part. Shahrukh introduced Salman as a super duper star and one of his oldest friend with whom he had stayed and had dinner when he came to Mumbai first and said that Salman's father had said Shahrukh that you will becaome an actor because you have had dinner at our home.๐Ÿ‘

Salman after being introduced was going away and Shahrukh pulled him back๐Ÿ˜†

Katrina loves Painting, gimming and watching movies. Her favourite food is Japanese and her favourite sport is football and her favourite actors are Rishi Kapoor and Brad Pitt and not Salman or Srk๐Ÿ˜† 

Shahrukh said Salman loves painting and does great painting. He has painted his and his neighbours home and is painting the town red now.๐Ÿ˜•

Shahrukh said to Salman that people dont understand you or understand you wrong but youngsters look upto you and you are a man very good at heart.Oh achcha i dint know but is Shahrukh says meybe he is. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Salman said Marne ke baad log poochte hain how would you want to be remembered as who cares mar gaye so mar gaye. But he wants any one father to tell his son be like Salman khan and the other father to his son that dont be like Salman Khan. Now what does that mean grrrrrrrrrrr i dint like Salman's beahviour at all.

They both wanted to donate their money to the Salman khan foundation for which Salman will not beg infront of others but will earn money on his own and that is why he has started painting and doing shows like kbc. ๐Ÿ‘

Katrina's mother also does charity inspite of having 8 children she has time to do charity work which is very very good.๐Ÿ‘

Salman always wanted to run away after each question and Shahrukh had to pull him back each time and Shahrukh also said someone please tie him up on the kbc hot seat.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Salman seeing the floor of the kbc set said that he is scared of the glass hope it doesnt break. Shahrukh said no no it is very firm it wont break.๐Ÿ˜†

Katrina vowed that if they have to come again on kbc she wont ever come with Salman because Salman was getting hysterical and doing all kinds of crazy stuff.

On a question on types of Pasta there was an option Sushi which Salman explained as a form of Sushmita sen.๐Ÿ˜†

Aah after all this madness the award time and the next award was Krazy kiya re and the nominees were.

a)DJ from Rajkot

b) Rachna Sharma

c) Vikas Gupta

And the winner was DJ who had narrated Shahrukh's dialogue in Gujrati and Shahrukh wished that he makes KKHH in Gujrati and his voice should be doubed by DJ๐Ÿ˜†

the next award was Kyunki Hum bhi kalakaar hain and the nominees were.

a) Srk's Bengali wrap

b) Mridul Gogoi for his bihu dance

c) Vishal who had wisteled to the tune of Arey re arey yeh kya hua

And the winner was Mridul and Shahrukh joint because Shahrukh had taken lots of pains to learn the steps of Bihu dance. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜† Shahrukh you deserved it.๐Ÿ‘

Salman said you get award everywhere leave this for the contestants.๐Ÿ˜† 

Shahrukh and Salman both danced to the song of Bhangda Paale from Karan Arjun and Salman also says that Hrithik Roshan wont be able to do Bihu dance. Shahrukh and Salman were both acting very besharam on the show.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

On a question of Bruce lee Salman leapt and started doing Karate like Bruce Lee and Shahrukh had to do it with him too. Salman also did slow motion karate which looked very funny.Salman was becoming uncontrollable on the show.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Shahrukh said that Salman and Katrina were a beautiful couple and also very romantic. Katrina criticised the attitude of men towards romance and also men have only one job ie to drink.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Well said Katrina

Salman was acting so weired he even gave such funny meanings to the names of Businessmen Anil Ambani, Nandan Neilekeni, Mukesh Ambani and Ratan Tata.๐Ÿ˜† He inroduced the break in Amitabh Bachchan style. ๐Ÿ‘

Salman was doing a lot of comedy on the 50 lakh question got confused and frustrated but somehow answered correctly.๐Ÿ‘

They all hugged each other and went away.๐Ÿ˜Š

And now the saddest part the parting statement by Shahrukh๐Ÿ˜ญ

Normally we say that come back fast becauseing Hum aapka intezaar kar rahe hain but aaj main kehta hoon aap hamara intezaar kariyega. Mujhe kbc se dher saara pyaar dher saara dulaar bahut saari duayein, bahut saari yaadein aur bahut khushi mili hai. Aap sab khush rahein Aap sab ke sapne poore ho aur aap sab hamein bhuliyega mat.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Shahrukh hamein mat rulao aise mat jao please๐Ÿ˜ญ

For the elders one last time Pranam to all and for the youngsters one last time please freeze this kiss in your heart.๐Ÿ˜ญ I will remember this kiss whole my life.

Will miss you and your kiss Shahrukh๐Ÿ˜ญ

The five stars danced to the tune of Karle Karle tu ek sawaal and at the end of the dance was written with flowers on one part of the set in hindi Kabhi Alvida na Kehna.๐Ÿ˜ญ

So thats the end of kbc for today and also for this season. On a rating scale for todays show a perfect 10/10 and for the whole season also a perfect 10/10.

What a journey what a life. These 52 episodes of kbc gave me great fun and pleasure and each day i was enthusiatic to give updates. Hope you all have liked it and wish you all like it ever after. I wont say good bye because alvida kehne se phir milne ki umeed marr jaati hai but i will say bye to you all and believe me i will miss kbc Shahrukh and mostly you all and will miss writing to you all in the kbc section. I really cant say what i am going through now i have never been so sad.๐Ÿ˜ญ

But but but Shahrukh as always has given us a hope and a promise that he will be back next season with Double fun and love and so will I with lots more to say about Shahrukh and about kbc.Till then this is Anu signing off for the last time ๐Ÿ˜Š

Good night, shubh ratri shabba khair, saiyo nara, chow and bbye. See you all next season.๐Ÿ˜Š

for the last time from me 

love you alll

muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah๐Ÿค—

anu  

Do post your comments here.thanx๐Ÿ˜Š

A message for you all tomorrow because i have lots to say please wait for it ๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by a_b - 16 years ago
thanx...fabulous update ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜Š
fantastic and fab update and of course the last of kbc i dont know how much do v all have to wait to c srk back again well till then intezaar the finale was superb and will remain etched in our hearts forever
thanx for the update but why do you hate slaman khan so much .... it would have been nice to read without all those rude remarks towards slaman khan ๐Ÿ˜•
great work..thank u :)

but one question though..on the next season of KBC,shahrukh is gonna be back right?...right?..please say yes :'(

Originally posted by SoNi_KuDi

thanx for the update but why do you hate slaman khan so much .... it would have been nice to read without all those rude remarks towards slaman khan ๐Ÿ˜•

thanks for the update...but i agree it would have been bteer without those remarks...i mean u might hate salman...but you didnt have to add those comments...

Exactly why are there soooooooo many rude comments on Salman?? Get a life you hater a_b!! Salman did Srk a favour by doing KBC not the other way around...so get a grip!!
Originally posted by 1985

thanks for the update...but i agree it would have been bteer without those remarks...i mean u might hate salman...but you didnt have to add those comments...

agree..........i am not bein g rude because we like sallu.........its just annoying and some r really rude๐Ÿ˜ญ...like this "Tumko nahin milta toh why r u jealous of Shahrukh"............thnxxxxxxx for the update thoughhhhh๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by seeragurl07 - 16 years ago
Originally posted by seeragurl07

agree..........i am not bein g rude because we like sallu.........its just annoying and some r really rude๐Ÿ˜ญ...like this "Tumko nahin milta toh why r u jealous of Shahrukh"............thnxxxxxxx for the update thoughhhhh๐Ÿ˜›

See i am sorry for the remarks but it was entirely my opinion i am sorry if i hurt you all i will edit my post. But see i seriously dint like Salman's behaviour on kbc today.sorry again

Originally posted by seeragurl07

sorry for my comments i have editted my post hope now you dont think i am rude. Sorry again.