Kolongal

Kolangal Archives - April 2007

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago

April 9th update

Alamelu and Baskar wonder where Vidya has runaway. Alamelu is in a hypertension and shouts at everyone, esp. Ramesh's parents who blame Vidya for seducing their son and tricked him to run away from home. ๐Ÿ˜†While their sandaikozhi drama continues, our Basha (Rajesh) arrives there with the new married couple. Alamelu almost got a heart attach by seeing Vidya and Ramesh๐Ÿ˜†. Ramesh parents cut their bond with him and Baskar had no other option than accept and invite Vidya and her hubby inside, much to Alamelus protest. ( indha alemelukku indhuvum venum, idhukku melaijum venum, adatha attam pottathuku๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก)

At the temple Kanchu is ready to do a pooja for her son so he will come out soon from jail. Abhi and KKK is they're too and Kanchu makes a scene when she sees them. She prombals about how innocent her son is and she wont let Abhi get away with it. She has to pay for her false complaint about her son and the God will forgive none of her sins. (This comes from this mad lady??๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก, her whole family are full of sins. Even the God will try to run away๐Ÿ˜†) That's is enough for Abhi who begins to shout back. Adhi even tried to kill her and Tholz when they were in Cochin. KKK is shocked and asks why she never mentions it to her earlier. Abhi didn't want to upset her mother, kanchi has the shock look like her son will never do such a thing. Abhi warns this just her first step, she hasn't even begin to play her game and they couldn't take it, two innocent ladies has been killed cause of Adhi and she will not stop before she get justify for their death and leaves. KKK goes near Kanchu and says she should be ashamed of having a son like Adhi and should hang her self for having him as her son. ๐Ÿ‘ (But, one thing Kanchu should be proud of Adhi, at least he respect his mother and doesnt dance for the tones from his wife๐Ÿ˜†, and not like Mano who is a useless jerke ๐Ÿ˜ก)

Baasha comes with flowers, fruits and thinks for arranging the first night for the new married couple. Alamelu is not pleased and makes grimes. Rajesh advice Baskar to let things happen on its time and Baskar agrees. Rajesh bless Vidya and ask her to wait with patience and by the time her mother will forgive her.

Kanchu is thinking about what Abhi told her earlier on the temple and cries. Usha comes down and sees her, but ignores her.๐Ÿ˜† Kanchu calls her and tells you always take your friends side and what will you do now. You friend accused you husband to be a criminal with fake statements. Usha says whatever Abhi said could be true as her son is not a saint. Kanchu yells and shows her anger on Usha. Little rowdy (Rekha) is enjoying this from a long distance. Usha just ignores her (sabash Usha, just ignore the mad lady๐Ÿ˜†) and goes upstairs. Rekha comes to her MIL and cools her down and says her father will bail out Adhi tomorrow. They hug each other but little rowdy is having this evil smile on her face. ๐ŸคขFREEZE.

Comments about this episode are welcome๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail

April 10th update

Abhi and Tholz meet up the lawyer at the court as Adhis bailing case comes today. Lawyer thinks Adhi will not get the bail. Ex minister and Giri sees them and a argue between then occurs. Ex mini ask Giri to be patience as they will win the bail case and show them who they are, but not in the public.

Police brings Adhi and reporters surround him. His concentration are at Abhi as he continue to stare at her with his cold looks like he will eat her there alive. Police brings him into the court. Abhis lawyer points out his arguments for why Adhi should not get the bail, as he is a business tycoon who can destroy the evidences. Adhis lawyer as why Adhi will do that as the main witness are in jail and how can he try to pay them there?? Anyway Adhis lawyer wins as the judge gives Adhi bail.

At outside Adhi is very pissed of at Abhi and Abhi challenges him. ๐Ÿ˜•The game has just started and she will put him down with many other cases. Adhi is about to blast off but then cool downs and begins to laugh like a mad person. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Even the ex minister is worried about him. ๐Ÿ˜†

Lawyer advice Abhi to convince Saroja to surrender on their side, that is the only way to win.

Abhi and her shadow meet Saroja at the court. Abhi begs her to speak the truth but Saroja demands money from her as Adhi and ex minister are willing to pay her 75 lakhs. FREEZE

Edited by meli - 17 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
April 11th update
This was a boring episode with wasted scenes.

Adhi comes home from his jail vasanai. Little rowdy takes "arthi" to him as he has done something great. Eshwar advice Adhi to changed his mind and just concentrates on his business instead of taking revenge and spoils his life. Adhi just ignores him as usual and Kanchu blabs about Eshwar hitting Mano because his mother and sister left the house. Then she blabs about Usha not worry about him being in jail and was so happy bla. Kishore and Anjali ask her not to talk like that but she continues to backtalk Usha. Adhi is giving her the same look he gave Abhi at the court and says he knows how to handle this matter.

Baskar tells Alamelu about Abhi getting the signature from Shivadas and very soon she will get her company back. Alamelu is first shocked and then thinks how they can use Abhi and want to see her.

TV is talking with someone on his cell about how a big politician he is bla bla. Alamelu and Baskar arrives there and TV talks nakkkal to them. At inside Alamelu pretend to care of Abhi and her family and ask them to come to her house. She is her DIL, they will always be there for her. Abhi is not falling for this crap and ask her to get out as they have broken their bonds at the court. She is not stupid and knows why she has come there. Alamelu turn the story and blame Baskar for taking her there as she knows Abhi and her family has this big ego. She will tech them a lesson by marry off Baskar to some girl.

Tholz calls up Abhi and informs he has found a house to them. Abhi is happy. FREEZE
Edited by meli - 17 years ago
dasa1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharadwaj_k

Hi all,,,,Any updates....BTW Iniya puthandu nal valthukkalllllllll ๐Ÿค—

You are the only person faithfully asking for updates in kolangal and for such a devoted  loyalist of abhi, how can I disappoint-- nothing really happening today.

--Thhols/abhi and family see the new house which thols has arranged for thm. Chittappa passes nakkal comments and thols says the house is taken on rent with furniture. Karpagam feels the absence of mano even though he did not keep her in the old house.

--Karthik with reporter (forgot his name) and he feeds him. Meanwhile he gets a call and comes out and then sees karthik eating properly. He gets hap[y very much and goes and tells anandhi.

--adhi wants to go to office urgently but kanchana tells him to eat something. Meanwhile, rekha comelooking very fresh holding a plate with karpooram lighted and freshly taken bath and hair plaited inside a wet towel. Adhi and mother amazed at Rekha who isists on adhi taking breakfast and then proceeds to serve food to him very earnestly.

Usha watches the scene and then asks adhi why you are not bnehaving like a normal husband. He asks why you are ot behaving like a normal wife. He again takes abhi's name and arguements start. Now rekha intervenes and usha shouts at rekha. Kanchana shouts at usha.

Finally after they leave, usha tells trekha that even if they can't understand your drama, don't do that to me.

kabee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

UPDATE: April 16, 2007.

First Scene: The scene started with Karthik putting salt into the curry, and was eating. Bharathy saw that, and went and told this to Ananthy that Karthik is recovering. Bharathy told Ananthy what happened and they both rush into the living room. When they both came, he changed the plate and was acting as if he is still the same. So Ananthy took Bharathy away from there and questioned him about why is he confusing himself. Ananthy also says are you doing this because i said yes to the marriage? And that you just want Karthik to recover soon so that our marriage could take place. She says just relax and leaves. Bharathy was confused and frustrated.

Second Scene: (A new character is being introduced) Alamelu comes to see a josiyar and sees that it is crowded there. So she says that this Josiyar is not good and that everything he says is a lie. So all the people leave from there and Alamelu is happy. Then she over hears about an old man talking to the Josiyar about his daughter's wedding. He was telling the Josiyar that after her birth, he became rich and all the good things have happened. So Alamelu decides to get this girl married to Baskar, and then after the old man went, she goes and asks the Josiyar to check Baskar's horoscope, but the Josiyar refuses saying that he is getting late and to come tomorrow. After that she goes to another FAKE josiyar and makes a FAKE horoscope for Baskar that matches that old man's daughter.

Scene three: MLA and Athi were waiting for that womanz call that murdered Manjula. She finally calls them and MLA and her were talking. The conversation was about MLA telling her to come to the court and say that they got nothing to do with this murder. Then she questions him about why should she say that and then MLA says that he will give her the money that she asked for (50 lakhs) but she refuses and says that she wants 75 lakhs. And MLA screams at her and she says that the rate is much higher now. So he said okay fine and that he will give her the money after the case is done. She refuses and says that she cannot trust him and that she wants the money before the case. MLA says then how can he trust her? And she says tell me a way. And then he says no you tell me a way. And then she says okay first give me 50 lakhs and sign a blank paper for me. But he said no and then agrees afterwards. Athi also have an conversation with her and everything was good. After they put the phone down, MLA questions Athi why did you say yes to everything she asked for and then Athi says well let the case finish first and then we'll handle her later. The woman that murdered Manjula is being questioned by her friend as to why she wanted the blank paper. So she says that i know these two will take revenge on me after the case is done, so i will use this blank paper to make them dance for my tunes.

Edited by kabee - 17 years ago
Aanteek thumbnail

Update by Meli

April 3rd update
Well, super scene on the last scene on todays episode.

Well, abhi and tholz discuss the shivadas matter and how difficult it was to get that sign. Abhis shadow, Tholz praises Abhi and how many difficulties her went through to meet Shivadas. ๐Ÿ˜ก ( your right, it was because of u tholz, angochamy and Thargai, Abhi didn't do anything) at the end she takes all of the credits when she hasn't lift as much as a pen, only her stupid bag. ๐Ÿ˜•

Alamelu probambal about Vidyas wedding and ask Baskar to get a job so they can marry off Vidya to that US groom. Baskar refuse to beg Adhi for a job as he could ask back the 50 lakh they own him. ๐Ÿ˜•

Mano gets so many slaps from Abhi that I missed to count how many times. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ She calls him a selfish n ungrateful person who has thought of his mother and sister as a burden. He will one day fall on her feet and ask for apology for all of this and put both anu and mano on their place. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ( anu has a long hair, which almost looked like a "kudhiraivazh" ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† )

Aanteek thumbnail
Update by Dasa

--Thhols/abhi and family see the new house which thols has arranged for thm. Chittappa passes nakkal comments and thols says the house is taken on rent with furniture. Karpagam feels the absence of mano even though he did not keep her in the old house.

--Karthik with reporter (forgot his name) and he feeds him. Meanwhile he gets a call and comes out and then sees karthik eating properly. He gets hap[y very much and goes and tells anandhi.

--adhi wants to go to office urgently but kanchana tells him to eat something. Meanwhile, rekha comelooking very fresh holding a plate with karpooram lighted and freshly taken bath and hair plaited inside a wet towel. Adhi and mother amazed at Rekha who isists on adhi taking breakfast and then proceeds to serve food to him very earnestly.

Usha watches the scene and then asks adhi why you are not bnehaving like a normal husband. He asks why you are ot behaving like a normal wife. He again takes abhi's name and arguements start. Now rekha intervenes and usha shouts at rekha. Kanchana shouts at usha.

Finally after they leave, usha tells trekha that even if they can't understand your drama, don't do that to me.

Aanteek thumbnail
Update by Kabee

UPDATE: April 16, 2007.

First Scene: The scene started with Karthik putting salt into the curry, and was eating. Bharathy saw that, and went and told this to Ananthy that Karthik is recovering. Bharathy told Ananthy what happened and they both rush into the living room. When they both came, he changed the plate and was acting as if he is still the same. So Ananthy took Bharathy away from there and questioned him about why is he confusing himself. Ananthy also says are you doing this because i said yes to the marriage? And that you just want Karthik to recover soon so that our marriage could take place. She says just relax and leaves. Bharathy was confused and frustrated.

Second Scene: (A new character is being introduced) Alamelu comes to see a josiyar and sees that it is crowded there. So she says that this Josiyar is not good and that everything he says is a lie. So all the people leave from there and Alamelu is happy. Then she over hears about an old man talking to the Josiyar about his daughter's wedding. He was telling the Josiyar that after her birth, he became rich and all the good things have happened. So Alamelu decides to get this girl married to Baskar, and then after the old man went, she goes and asks the Josiyar to check Baskar's horoscope, but the Josiyar refuses saying that he is getting late and to come tomorrow. After that she goes to another FAKE josiyar and makes a FAKE horoscope for Baskar that matches that old man's daughter.

Scene three: MLA and Athi were waiting for that womanz call that murdered Manjula. She finally calls them and MLA and her were talking. The conversation was about MLA telling her to come to the court and say that they got nothing to do with this murder. Then she questions him about why should she say that and then MLA says that he will give her the money that she asked for (50 lakhs) but she refuses and says that she wants 75 lakhs. And MLA screams at her and she says that the rate is much higher now. So he said okay fine and that he will give her the money after the case is done. She refuses and says that she cannot trust him and that she wants the money before the case. MLA says then how can he trust her? And she says tell me a way. And then he says no you tell me a way. And then she says okay first give me 50 lakhs and sign a blank paper for me. But he said no and then agrees afterwards. Athi also have an conversation with her and everything was good. After they put the phone down, MLA questions Athi why did you say yes to everything she asked for and then Athi says well let the case finish first and then we'll handle her later. The woman that murdered Manjula is being questions by her friend as to why she wanted the blank paper. So she says that i know these two will take revenge on me after the case is done, so i will use this blank paper to make them dance for my tunes.

kabee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Update for April 17, 2006.

First Scene: MLA and Athi are waiting for that lady's bothers to come and take the money. When they came, they we're cussing at Athi and MLA and then Athi started talking bad to them. So then they asked, "So you don't want my sister going to the court and telling the judge that you got nothing to do with that murder case?" So Athi yells at them and meantime the brothers phone her sister and tells her that Athi is screaming at them and that he doesnt want to give the money. The lady and Athi talk over the phone and she tells Athi to give the money her brothers. But then Athi refuses and says that your brothers are in my custody now and if you want me to release them then you gotta go to the court and say that Me and MLA are not involved in this murder case. MLA appreciates Athi after the call.

Scene two: Karthik was in the room watching TV,and Bharathy was in the living room writing a report. The phone that rang was in Karthik's room so Bharathy came and picked up the phone. Since the TV volume was high, Bharathy took the remote and muted the TV, and then he finished talking on the phone and went. After Bharathy was gone, Karthick took the remote and un-muted the TV and was changing the channels. So Bharathy who over heard the noise of the tv, went into Karthik's room and checked. When he went in there, the remote was beside Karthick. So he happily went and told Ananthy what happened and by the time they came back, Karthick put the remote where it was. Basically, Ananthy screams at BHARATHY and goes away. Bharathy was left confused.

Scene three: Alamelu takes that FAKE horoscope of Baskar to that same josiyar and asks him to check her son's horoscope. So the Josiyar tells her that this is a good Jathagam and that your son will get married soon. (Alamelu was pretending as if she is so INNOCENT) Then after Alamelu left, the Josiyar phoned that Old Man (new character) and told him that there is a boy for your daughter, and that the horoscopes matches. So the old man gets all happy. After, one lady comes from the Jail to meet Abi and she tells her that the Murderer of Manjula wants to see her urgently. Abi questions her to why does she want to see meh? The lady answers back saying that she doesn't know anything but she seems in a critical situation and needs your help. After the lady left, Abi was thinking and the screen FROZE!

ENJOY!!
paruppu_sambar thumbnail
Brief update for Apr 18 ...

Sulpheta Saroja (SS) surrenders fully to Atha and apologizes profusely for being bad this long, especially the treatment doled out to Atha and she says SKPD and Adhi cheated her by holding her brothers hostage in return for her not implicating them.

After she leaves, SS's fellow inmate states how good Abhi's manasu is inspite of all the bad things that SS had done to her. SS agrees and nods.

Thiruvengadam (TV) is giving a speech at the party office to the cadres. He speaks ill of women and invokes the wrath a a few female party people. He is asked to sit down by everyone present and the Thalaivar starts to announce the constituencies where the partymen will contest in the election. TV is very upset as he is unable to find his name in the list of contestents. Thalaivar states that the Election COmmission has reserved this contintuency as a "womans" seat. TV gets furthur annoyed and speaks ill of Thalaviar and the
party. Thalaivar suddenly comes up with a solution asking TV to get his wife Saradha to participate in the election and he could really be making the decisions from the background. Thaliavar annoices that Saradha will participate from the 17th constintuency. TV is shown
with a bewildered look.

Athi walks into the Aatha constructions office and forces everyone to say "Good Morning Sir" to him. He goes to his office and asks Krishnan-saar to bring the account files. In the meanwhile Giri comes to the office and vehemently states that Aatha has visited SS in jail and he is in danger. However Aathi states that he has a grip on SS as he has SS's brothers as a hostage in a safe location that no one knows of. he asks Giri not to discuss their undergroung affairs in the office. Of course all of this conversation is overheard by Krishnan-saar.

Freeze .....