Kaun Banega Crorepati 3 (KBC3) with SRK

VERY SAD--SRKs Mannat in the news… Again!

maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
SRK's Mannat in the news… Again!

Looks like there is no respite for SRK with respect to his house – Mannat at Bandstand in suburban Mumbai. The sprawling property is once again in the news for all the wrong reasons – this time thanks to a graffito sprayed onto Shah Rukh's house and his neighbours.

Of late graffito has become a menacing problem in suburban Mumbai especially in the areas of Lokhandwala and Bandra. And last weekend these graffiti artists decided to turn their attention to SRK's 26,400 sq. ft house by spraying 'SRK GAY' on the bungalow wall.

This comes just a few weeks after the Bombay High Court had asked SRK to submit documents regarding the ownership of the bungalow as well as the construction he has undertaken on the plot adjacent to Mannat. This decision came following a petition filed by the NGO Bhrashtachar Nirmulan Sanghatana which states that the construction done by Shah Rukh obstructs another road. There is also an alleged allegation that the property where this construction has taken place was actually a property actually meant for an art gallery.

But what seems quite surprising is the fact that although Shah Rukh is provided with 24-hour police security of which a couple of guards travel with him while the rest are stationed out side Mannat.

So what we want to know is where was all the security when these graffiti artists were making merry with SRK's property?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i saw on the news...these griffiti artists are being a bring problem in mumbai...they wrote and drew lots of things on many banglows.....they roam around the streets without any fear....and they drive in their cars reallllllllyyyyy fast not caring about the ppl on the streets....

there was this 1 house the artists really vandelized alott...even wen the members of the house would step out of the house....they goons wud start their name callings and make fun of them and all....it was soo sad....

and nowww....srk's house....omggggg!!! they are so sick...i was surprised to see on the news that no1 was doing anything....if i was the banglow owners...i wud run outside with a danda and beat the crap out of them...they wud never dare step onto my street again 😡 ...if police wud arrest me...i wud sue the police for not taking action those retards 😡 they have no right to arrest me b4 arresting them!!! if they aint gonna do shyt....ill do it myself....

ppl need to learn from movies like munnabhai...TAKE ACTION!!! EXPOSE THE WRONG!!👏Edited by srk_lover - 17 years ago
kothra thumbnail
Do they have anythng to do?..
hw sick these ppl are, srk n gorvenment should take action on them 😡
~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
ughhhhhhhhh ppl r so gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 😡 srk is not gay those ppl r ooffffffffffffff
disney101 thumbnail

i am indian too but i dotn understand why indian plp dont undstand the meaning of "gay" thy should really learn this word first then post it on srk's wall.  how came he can be gay stupid crappy plp

purelyme thumbnail
my poor SRk 😭 those ppl 😡 need to get a life
ajnabi143 thumbnail
they are sick people... they needs to go to mental hospital
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Thats just sooo stupid and sick......Gosh ppl are sooo rude
Poor srk....tfs 😭 😭
srkangel thumbnail
u know guys they should really check the meaning OF "gay" in dictionary first . in dictionary GAY means GOOD. 😆 . I didn't know that they liked srk that much that they wrote SRK GAY on his bunglow wall. stupid bithes i hope srk teach them a lesson .