Celebrity Fan Clubs

DOTW- Shahrukh’s Wax Figure!

the_charm thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello dear CFC-ians!

How are you all doing? Hope you all are fine.

Well here presenting you with the Discussion Of The Week.

Guessing whats the topic?

Ok let me tell you about the topic.

Well this week we will be discussing about SRK's wax figure at MT! It was a grand event. People of different countries went there. Even some members of our lovely IF also went there. And finally the wax figure of SRK was inagurated. SRK's fans must be really happy about that.

So some questions about that.

Do you think SRK deserves to have his wax figure at MT?

Were they able to make SRK's wax figure replicate SRK? Or was the wax figure different from SRK?

Did the people of MT put the same effort this time as they put for other figures?

The air around CFC says that MT people were very rude and they lied that SRK has left instead of the fact that SRK was present at MT. Is that true?

Last but not the least any other comments?

Ok we hope to get good response from the members.😛

With love,
Ghungroo with the help of CFC Dev. Team!

Edited by sweet_kp - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesomee dotw 👏 👏

I think he did..becuz he worked really hardd...ashwariya rai and AB had theirz so i think srk deserved ittttt 👏

Were they able to make SRK's wax figure replicate SRK? Or was the wax figure different from SRK?

i will say differenttt...i lookedd at the pic..he looked really oldd...itz kkk..not that goooddd 😭 😭

Did the people of MT put the same effort this time as they put for other figures?

i dont knoww..i think they tried their best too make the wax figure just like srkk..i knoww itz really harddd 😃 😛

The air around CFC says that MT people were very rude and they lied that SRK has left instead of the fact that SRK was present at MT. Is that true?

i dont knoww..i cant say anythingg..but srk cant do that..if he did..i dont knowww 😕

i m happpyy for srk..he is my favorite actor...i love his actinggg 😃 😛 ..and he is very good looking actor in bollywood 😳 😳
sambharchutney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: the_charm

Yes, he fully deserves it. He has been in the industry since a long time. He has one of the largest fan following in the world.  My American friends have also heard of him.

It looked alot like him. It captured every aspect of King Khan. The extra grey heair on his head represented his hard work and effort into his movies.

I personally think they did. I have seen the other figures and all of them have gotten the same treatment.

The air around CFC says that MT people were very rude and they lied that SRK has left instead of the fact that SRK was present at MT. Is that true?

I am not sure. Only SRK can answer that.

Not really... I am just happy that SRK finally got what he deserved: a wax figure at MT representing his talent and power.

Wonderful questions, Gungroo👏👏👏

Fashion_2005 thumbnail

Yes, srk fully deserved it👏He is very popular all over the world and i was wondering why srk's wax isn't there and I was waiting for srk's wax figure and Masha'Allah it finally is there😳

Well first when i saw the wax i was kind of disappointed because it wasn't in DDLJ look as before it was informed srk's wax figure will be in DDLJ look.😕 But srk informed that DDLJ look will be changed later, im waiting for that day😳But overall i love the wax figure, whenever i got the chance i will definately go to london just to see srk's wax figure

Definately. I am glad srk's wax figure isn't bad. I am happy MT worked very hard👏

Yeah, i heard from everyone😡there was a article on that too. I don't know why mt people do that. Even 10,000 people suppose to come at MT but they told people wrong information and only around 200 people came

Srk rocks at MT😃

Ghungroo i love you flowers images, how u do make that??? btw great post and great presentation of asking questions👏

prajakta567 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ofcourseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! TOtallyy he desreved to be at MT infact tis shud ve done been earlier..neva mind..SRK deserves it to d fullest.....

Hmmmm..wud not say its d bestttt..but thn nevertheless..yeap its good.....

They did their job well..not sure abt the other figures n the efforts they put on them..

Cant say anything..as i don knw abt it

well..wud jusst say.....Shahrukh n his wax statue rock totally 😳😛

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Do you think SRK deserves to have his wax figure at MT?  No..i don't think SRK deserved to have his wax figure at MT..wot has he done that is so special?? He is just an actor - Big Deal!!

Were they able to make SRK's wax figure replicate SRK? Or was the wax figure different from SRK? No...i don't think his was figure replicated SRK at all...it was very different from SRK

Did the people of MT put the same effort this time as they put for other figures? Yes..i think the ppl at MT put the same effort into SRK's figure as they do with other figures

The air around CFC says that MT people were very rude and they lied that SRK has left instead of the fact that SRK was present at MT. Is that true? I don't know😕

srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

👏Do you think SRK deserves to have his wax figure at MT?

absultly he deserve to have his wax figure at MT. he is the best . he is popular all around the world so he sould have it . and i am very happy with thier work for making srk wax figure soo beautiful. 😳 god bless u shahrukh and we love you. u rock👏

ofcourse they made it axactly as the real srk. its is very nice, and i really like my shahrukh wax figure. 😛i am very happy that the people who have work for srk wax figure has done a great job . 👏 👏👏👏

yeaa they did. they made it very very nice. i realy like srk wax figure. its wayyyyyyyyyyyyy beautiful more than ab and aish wax figure. 😳 

Definately. I am glad srk's wax figure isn't bad. I am happy MT worked very hard

ofcourse i am very happy that our shahrukh's wax figure is not but. it is veryy beautiful just like our real srk 😉

The air around CFC says that MT people were very rude and they lied that SRK has left instead of the fact that SRK was present at MT. Is that true?

umm actully i dont knoe anything about that😆

Srk rocks and he is the best

Yes definately!!! He is great actor and a wonderful person. He is the Baadshah of Bollywood and who could represent Bollywood better than the King himself. Also, the way the public responded was brilliant and that shows he deserved a place at MT.    

Obviously it can't be exactly the same... but it's good and the main thing is that we know that there is a wax statue of SRK at MT which is a big thing in itself 😃

Yea I think they did... y wouldn't they... they don't have any enemity with SRK.

I don't know about that so I best say nothing.

I am very happy that there is a wax statue of SRK in MT and it is hard work and determination that has brought him all this way and made him 'King Khan'. I wish him all the best for the future and a lot more success. Edited by rukhaya - 17 years ago
kothra thumbnail

-Yeah, SRK has really worked hard...he is a great actor n he is a very nice man

- they worked really hard on srk's wax statue..Well from the pic its quite different

- Yeah, MT people has put all the effort on srk wax statue, I would really love to c hw it is

- I have no idea..havent heard anythng abt the above comment

- SRK rocks..he is the best

Edited by kothra - 17 years ago
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Oh definately...there are only a few people who deserve the honour and SRK is without a doubt one of them! 😃

I would say they got it 75% right...theres just something missing...Maybe his eyes arent right...or maybe I just prefer the real thing! 😆

Well to be honest, none of the indian actors statues look exactly like the people...so no ... i dont think so...

Oh yesss 😡 I am witness to it...I was there...they did all this drama pretending SRK is leaving when it wasnt him...just some person pretending to be him...it was really pathetic! 😭

Just wanted to say the SRK rockssssss! 😉 and wil miss KBC frm next week! 😊 😭