maz k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
one thing about shahrukh that is unique is that he never stops smiling and he always has a beautiful glow on his face๐Ÿ˜›dont you lot think that he makes every kbc episode lighten up with his gorgeuos smile๐Ÿ˜‰and verrry cute dimples๐Ÿ˜Šim going to miss kbc so much because of his humour and smile which you cant really see in movies๐Ÿ˜ญi love him so much๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i totaly agree with u. he has the best smile ๐Ÿ˜ณ and i will his smile and humour too . ๐Ÿ˜ญ cant wait for the next season ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
kothra thumbnail
Onethng i am gng to miss in KBC SRK ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
isha1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what?????????   KBC is not coming anymore... does anyone knows the reason? i just love KBC i hope it doesn't go off air... SRK is doing fantastic... KBC is my most favorite show and i enjoy every bit of it.... i am very disappointed now... i love seeing srk... my life would not be as good as now after KBC
Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya thats true he has the best smile and this is natural koz he is the best!!
asmauk thumbnail
he has a really sexy smile ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š

when he smile's my heart goes BHOOM BHOOM BHOOM ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hayyyee... i know exactly wt u mean... his smile is soooooooo cuteee!! n the dimples are jst an extra added touch! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ lovee it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

gona miss him sooo much on the show! his smile.. humour.. his presence even! ๐Ÿ˜† were awesome!
srk_lovers thumbnail
OMG iam gonna miss him and ya he has an sexyyyy smile i dont know i just want to meet him again and agian!!!!! OMG i know when he first smiled at me with the touch of his sexy dimples!!! love SRK