Feature- Poonam Joshi (Mahek)- An article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Friends,

Dwell upon dreams

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives.' Charles Dement's famous words couldn't be truer. During this nocturnal activity our sub-conscious trespasses boundaries which with an open eye one can't.

There are lots of mysteries to be unraveled about our sleeping state. There is a connotation to events and components of our dreams which sheds light on the deeper aspects of our life.

We interpret the recurring dreams of a few TV celebs with the diagnosis of Dr. Kajol, a well-known Dream Analyst

Pulkit Samrat: I dream of jumping from one building to another
Analysis:
It shows that he will succeed in every endeavor. It also signifies a long life, with explorations of distant countries. He will overcome obstacles with a bit of exertion which will finally lead him to his goals.
But I caution him to take care of his health.

Poonam Joshi: I often see myself being chased when I'm all alone. Sometimes I do stumble
Analysis:
This indicates that she will outstrip her friends in the race of wealth and will occupy a higher place in the social circle. I warn her loss of reputation and to pay heed when it comes to undertaking new ventures

Anoop Soni: I dream of being pally with big celebrities and working with them
Analysis:
It denotes that he places others in too high a position and has low-self-esteem

Narayani Shastri: I get weird dreams about reptiles, from earthworms to ants, where I'm playing games with them
Analysis:
Reptiles denote disputes and disagreements signifying that she could be oppressed by bitterness. Ants denote several petty annoyances and dissatisfaction on a daily basis. But she will succeed in restoring a pleasant relationship

Sharad Malhotra: I get nightmares about a colleague whose face is filled with acne and get distorted gradually, yet he keeps smiling at me. I get gooseflesh recalling that horrid face
Analysis:
It's a warning that he his enemies in the skin of friends or colleagues in his vicinity. Beware of trouble or love squabbles

Link:

http://tellychakkar.com/y2k7/apr/7apr/feature_dreams.php

Regard

Rajeev and Aamna jodi's biggest admirer and supporter forever and ever Zee....

Edited by farislove - 17 years ago
Posted: 17 years ago
thx for sharing 😛 😛 😛