Posted: 16 years ago

Hi guys... I'm Shriya, I don't know if u ppl know me.... well, I thought of writing a story... I dunno if you'll like it... but do read it

"....& I am warning, I better get your work by Monday, or else I'll...", my Economics teacher, Mrs. Seymor was shouting.

I still can't figure it out, she shouts so much in a day, doesn't she ever have a sore throat? I smiled at the thought of Mrs. Seymor not being able to speak in class. Wow! What a cool thought!

"Joy Thatcher, don't let me catch you smiling in class ever again!"

This was me - Joy Thatcher, & this, my life. I study in Rosedale High & am currently campaigning to be Class President. My opponent Prual Rhamas alo happens to be my worst enemy in the world. I don't really want to be Class President. I only took part because I want to show Prual thay she can't get everything she wants. She's a really popular girl, though I don't think anyone even likes her. Not even her so called "friends".

The bell rang. Finally, weekend! I went outside the class & waited for my best friend Alice to join me. She's been my best friend since third grade, & today, we're in the eleventh grade. We went into the bus & took a seat.

"How was your day?" she asked.

"It was okay, I guess. Except...."

"Except what?"

I smiled. I had humiliated Prual in front of a lot of people. I was really happy about that. I didn't really want to tell this to Alice, not because I hide things from her, but because I knew she would tell me that I was being too childish. She's told me that, like a million times already. I don't need to hear more of that.

"Boo!", someone shouted from behind me. It was John, JC, as I call him, my other best friend. I was so used to it I didn't even blink. I've known JC ever since I was born. "By the way, Joy, nice work u did there today...", he said.

He was talking about the incident with Prual.

"Will anyone bother to tell me what is going on here?" asked Alice.

How is it? Do you like it? Please do tell me, & review it if u can.

Part 2, pg 2

Part 3, pg 4

Edited by shriyaroxxx - 16 years ago
awww its so cute yaar !! since its just starting ill give my more detailed comments later when u continue πŸ˜‰ but so far it seems good!
n yeah tht thing abt teachers screaming-totally agree 😳

btw~do i detect a pairing between joy n john here πŸ˜†
Hey great chapter shri!!!!!!πŸ€— I Like this story and want to know more! and i can totally agree with the yelling teachers... πŸ˜†

i am starting to like joy ... πŸ˜›

I want to read longer chapters cos more things happen in longer chaps...

continue soon shri...

-πŸ€—πŸ˜³πŸ€—Ysh

Hi Shriya!!!
Glad to see you here!!!
I think I like this story! It kind of reminds me of the rivalry between Mia and Lana in Princess Diaries. And the story line seems really interesting too, specially due to the fact that it focuses on a different theme that usually what we find at Tales Corner. Go on yaar! I'm looking forwards for the next installment!
awesome start πŸ‘

the economics teacher seems hilarious.. a bit like mine minus the shouting πŸ˜†
come on shri and update soon...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeej 😳

Originally posted by coolniyu

awww its so cute yaar !! since its just starting ill give my more detailed comments later when u continue πŸ˜‰ but so far it seems good!
n yeah tht thing abt teachers screaming-totally agree 😳

btw~do i detect a pairing between joy n john here πŸ˜†

the eco teacher's actually my last year's chemistry teacher....

& about d pairing niyu..... i will not comment πŸ˜‰... u cud be right, but u cud be wrong too πŸ˜†

& thnx for likin it 😳

Originally posted by ~Sirius*Ysh~

Hey great chapter shri!!!!!!πŸ€— I Like this story and want to know more! and i can totally agree with the yelling teachers... πŸ˜†

i am starting to like joy ... πŸ˜›

I want to read longer chapters cos more things happen in longer chaps...

continue soon shri...

-πŸ€—πŸ˜³πŸ€—Ysh

thnx a lot for likin it ysh... will try & continue soon....😳

& d next one, i promise, will be longer πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by umrao_jaan

Hi Shriya!!!
Glad to see you here!!!
I think I like this story! It kind of reminds me of the rivalry between Mia and Lana in Princess Diaries. And the story line seems really interesting too, specially due to the fact that it focuses on a different theme that usually what we find at Tales Corner. Go on yaar! I'm looking forwards for the next installment!

hey nutz πŸ€—

well, i didnt really think of mia & lana wen i started this, but now that u've said it, it does remind me of the two..... thnx for likin it, btw 😊

Originally posted by Super~Star~Sri

great start shriya...
waiting for your next chapter and make the chapter a bit longer.

thnx sri😊

will try to make the next chapter longer πŸ˜ƒ