Debate Mansion

Selfishness of gurukul students

gowher_naik thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

On 21 july gurukul students showed how selfish they are by selecting gurpreet.I found kirti's voice and singing of very high standard still he was out.This also showed how weak is gukul's selection format.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aparna_BD thumbnail
the idea of students voting for other students is simply daft . For 2 main reasons :
1) People are blinded by emotional choices and the real talent is lost
2) Also an aggresively competitive person if asked to choose between good voice and bad voice will choose one with the bad voice .......after all you don't want that some one with good voice can stick around and you beat you at the competition !!!!
prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The whole selection process is ridiculous.

If they truly want talented people, the guru's should choose... Not the average public  who listens to songs without knowing the intricacies of it.

Its a gimmick of having u vote in. How else can a boy who has been rejected twice by the guru;s continue on the show just becuse of votes?

**PD**?
usachick821 thumbnail

i agree, the guy who was in danger twice was nothing compared to kriti, yet he was still saved by the fans because he lookes cute and can dance well. Also i hate the sympathy factor, if you start crying then people will vote for u. the guy used that twice on the show and it really irritates me.

The gurus at Gurukul should chose, not the public!

btw, remember the second gala round? well the guy host (from CID) took lyke 5 mins to just announce that they were going to take a break! i mean they talk so slow to increase the suspense but its really annoying, they talk like the audience is retarded or smthing.