Idea Life Banjaaye

ILB Articles Archives-No Comments

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Idea Life Banjaaye Articles Archives

This thread will contain articles related to the show & actors of Idea Life Banjaaye.

Note:Please donot post any comments in this thread.

Credit for Writeup: Manoj_TinaFan

Edited by Natasha_I - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabzz123 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tina Ki Life Ban Jaye!
[13 Mar 2007]

Tina, the Nach Baliye 2 winner and Hussain's wife, is all set to host a celebrity show ' Life Ban Jaye' on Sony channel. The show will be produced by Vipul Shah of Optimystix and will go on air soon. As the ravishing Tina reveals, ' It's a weekly countdown show on film music. Besides, I will also be inviting celebrities and chatting with them. I accepted the show because I know the producers personally. Hussain had worked with them earlier and for me it will be like working with the family.'

She has been practicing for the show with the aid of some sample scripts sent to her by the production house. She has been rehearsing and brushing up her Hindi with these. The producer Vipul Shah is also optimistic that her girl- next -door image will help in popularizing the show. The shooting for the show will start from next week.

woops, forgot the source:

http://magnamags.com/magna_showtime/node/642

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Mrs. Tina Khawajeerwala, a successful entrepreneur!

Meet Mrs.Tina Khawajeerwala, Hussein's wife and a successful entrepreneur.

After winning Nach Baliye 2 Tina may have been flooded with offers but she is not in any hurry to take up stuff. Not because she has to attend to the kitchen fires in the Khawajeerwala home but because she has little time left from her garment business to devote to anything else.

By profession Tina is a Fashion designer from B.D. Somani College of fashion designing. Her fashion studio called Seventh Avenue is at Mahim behind Johnson and Johnson building while her garment factory is in Jogeshwari, where all the ladies' western outfits are stitched and then we exported to U.S her major clients.

"This keeps me terribly busy. Hussein is ever ready to help but due to his hectic shooting he hardly manages to take part in this. Myself and my mother handle everything."

Tina's rather swank studio has been designed by Riteish Deshmukh's interior firm called Evolution Now. Says Tina, "It was handled by a person called Naved Patel who has actually designed the studio. Riteish and I are friends for the past 12 years so he knows my likings and accordingly he has designed this. His firm is going to design my new house soon."

"In the factory all the samples are checked and stitched and then exported to U.S. While in the studio all the important meetings with U.S. clients are conducted and once in a week there is a staff meeting. Luckily my team is very good so no tension. When I am not around, my mom handles the business."

http://www.indya.com/news/tina_khawajeerwala.html
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

By Amit Narnoli

Tina Kuwajerwala, actor Hussain's wife and Nach Baliye champion now has a new feather in her cap. She will soon be hosting Life Ban Jaye, a talk show where she will be seen interviewing film stars.  Though she has faced the camera before, anchoring wasn't really a cakewalk, says Tina. "I have been in front of the camera, but this was a different ball game. when I accepted this offer, I was tense because I was totally new and even today there is a certain stress level because it is a responsibility of 26 episodes, which is the contract with Sony," says Tina.

Tina who admits that she had a relatively easy start because of Nach Baliye. says that there's a lot that goes into making a star. "Everyone thinks that there is a lot of fun in the glamour field but people don't know about the kind of hard work and stress the actors have to go through. I have watched Hussain during his initial days of struggle and have also seen how difficult it is to make it big without a godfather in this industry," she says.

The main hurdle for Tina, during her shooting, was her poor conversation skills in Hindi. "I asked them to give me the script at least a day before the shoot, but it never happened," (laughs) says Tina. She used to speak to the celebrities for sometime before the shoot, to create a comfort level with them. the shot was okayed in three-four retakes because of some difficult Hindi words which disturbed the flow of Tina's speech.

"The production house would have loved to be liberal with me but I insisted on them treating me as a newcomer, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to learn anything," says Tina.  In a way, Hussain helped Tina to take the decision to start her small screen journey. He encouraged her to converse in Hindi whenever they were together. He also said that Tina should stay on the sets and learn things so that her work would become easier. Though Hussain's show Shaabash India had no celebrities, his training seems to have helped Tina. "I have only shot for five episodes till date and they were all fun. My only condition was that I would not take attitude from anyone. But thankfully, the stars were all friendly," reveals Tina.

The cute couple are still keen on doing shows together, but it all depends on their schedules. "We do get calls from all over for different shows, but Hussain is too busy to take on anything more. Still, we end up doing four-five shows every month across the country," adds Tina.

The homebird that she is, Tina says that daily soaps aren't her cup of tea. "For me, family comes first. if I ever take up any acting offer, it will be a comedy and most significantly a weekly show." states Tina. With friends like Retiesh Deshmukh and Kunal Kohli from Bollywood, who praised her for her looks and talent, is Bollywood calling? "there should not be any skin show or intimate scenes. If nothing good comes along, I am happy with TV," she says.

Edited by Ektaj - 17 years ago
angel00 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

here is a pic........

Edited by angel00 - 16 years ago