•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls welcome to yet another episode of kbc. As KBC is slowly drawing towards the end it is becoming more and more thrilling and interesting.

Whenever Shahrukh awaited results he ran to his Naani's house and if the results were good he longed to come back home early and missed home but if his results were bad he stayed at his Naani's place hiding from his parent's jhad and maar.😆

Failure or disappoint is not the end of life it is the beginning of a new thing a new hope and a new inspiration. One should not be shattered by failures but should get more encouragement to work harder and harder till they succeed. One should not take any tension for results because failure or success, win or lose always depends on how hard an effort you have put in. Instead of taking harsh steps due to failure always charge yourself and your loved ones up that you will work harder and harder and one day turn failure to success.

The closer Kbc is getting to its closure the more handsome and dashing and stunning Shahrukh is getting and believe you me Shahrukh today looked absolutely enchanting in a grey t shirt and a brown leather jacket. He looked so good I almost got lost in his looks.😳😳😳

Anyways somehow I managed to get back to the game. Yesterday's rollover contestant Manoj Pnadey from Jabalpur today played extremely well. An intelligent peson as he was he kept no stone unturned in winning money and making his dream of making a house of his own come true. He also had a great cause. He being an employee of railways helped the children who lived on the platform to get a house, employment and make them study. He did this in co- ordination with his wife's women association called Jagriti.👏👏👏

He and Shahrukh both thanked Manoj's 90 year old mother for being manoj's greatest inspiration.👏

Manoj won 5000000 rupees but could not give answer to the one crore question and went away after hugging Shahrukh. Shahrukh also gave him his biography Still Reading Khan.👏👏

The har seat hot seat question was

Which of these is an international sporting event

Ans:- Common Wealth Games.

The fastest finger first question was

Starting from the smallest area arrange the following according to their size.

Ans:- Lukhnow, Uttar Pradesh, India, Asia.

The fastest was Rahul T Kamdar from Pune a computer engineering student who wanted to buy cars for himself and his dad. He had an ambition of doing first MBA then get work experience and then join his dad's business.Rahul was teased a lot by Shahrukh about girlfriends.😆😆😆

Rahul gave Shahrukh a gift from his father. As Shahrukh is a Pathan he was given a reminder pad from Rahul's father who somehow was either working or lived in Pakistan donno somehow was connected to pathans.👏👏

Rahul played well and won 40000 rupees and is the rollover contestant for Monday.

A great game today which i highly enjoyed. On a rating scale a perfect 10/10 for Shahrukh for his killing looks, his help to contestants and his humour.

Normally Friday's is a holiday for kbc and Shahrukh but tomorrow is a special episode. This is just an announcement what special episode i dont know. 

So see you all tomorrow good night, shubh ratri shabba khair,syonara, chow, Khuda hafiz, bbye.

Love you all

muuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaah😳😳😳

anu

Edited by vinit_anu - 17 years ago
oh wow awesome update thanx
and yayyyyy we will see srk tomm again awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😳
thx a lot for the fantastic update anu 👏 and thx for the info of letting us know abt the special episode tom cant wait to see wat srk has in store for all his and kbc fans 😉
Thanks is the small word for u anu.....u deserve more.....as usual it is awesome update and on time.