This Show has ended??

Posted: 17 years ago

Hello Friends๐Ÿ˜›

All are curious to know whether this show has ended or not.  

Well, I am clueless as well.

This show was scheduled to go off air on Thursday, Mar. 29th.

On thursday they aired wednesday's episode (so it was a repeated episode). They never showed us last episode of the show. 

Now they are showing re-runs of KYPH at RKD's time slot.

This is SONY channel๐Ÿคข

What can we expect from them?

I am going to email them and I hope they reply.  (they never replied in the past though)

All questions/concers about RKD's ending, can be posted in this thread.

Thank you,

Kimi

Thanks..... this is crazy..even if i am a KYPH fan ๐Ÿ˜ณ
even i was expecting to see new episodes of it but instead they showed Kyph
I did not even know that Rishton Ki Dor was to end. Why did they end it, there were so many unanswered questions. It was one of my favorite shows.
Now I hope they dont end Jeete Hain and Virudh.
well i guess the actors got thier check and never showed up top shoot the last epi ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by julle1234567890

well i guess the actors got thier check and never showed up top shoot the last epi ๐Ÿ˜†

Thats so rude

They did shoot the last episode......but the channel didn't air it

Originally posted by Kimi_dost

Thats so rude

They did shoot the last episode......but the channel didn't air it

yupp i knoww...i dont get ittttt ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•
yaa it has ended i guess!!cause now Kyph is being aired...srslyu da day i wanted to see the last episode and update it 4 u guys it was a repeat ๐Ÿ˜ก
yah, they did not show the last episode
They still need to show us what happened to Suhas's wife...does she get caught and jailed for the money she stole from the family and business? What about Teju getting married and reasons why she is going to Australia, who those guys were who were trying to kidnap her in the first place and who the guy is that wants to take her to Australia with him, Suhas getting his eyesight back (whether that happens or not) and perhaps him getting together with the detective girlfriend of his, what happens to Shobangi's hubby who is doing the film and how that girl is going to get slapped for tricking him into sleeping with her while he was drunk and for not being there for Shobangi and his family during their rough times, etc. They have to show a LOT of episodes before they end so how can they show all this in one episode? Unless it is an hour long...and yeah what happens to Kabir and Mannu? Gosh....this is so ridiculous. They dont show the ending and they have a LOT of loose ends to tie up. If they dont show Suhas's wife getting caught then they are giving the wrong message to everyone saying that people can get away with stealing your money and making your life hell and they will never get caught. This show then has no concept and morals if they do this. Anyway maybe they might show the ending this weekend I hope!