Farewell Note - PLS Post Here - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
Oh God!! Im so shocked to know this as i was away for a while n could not catch up with the updates n videos.. Im really sad to know this show is about to end.. but why is it so??
Thanks alot Jaslove, n all other active members of this forum.. i had not been too active but love visitin here, to catch up with the updates.. It was great knowin u all, thanks alot for ur concern n time..
But could anyone let me know why is the show ending??
It seems a cold fight between Sahara ppl n the production house but how the producer Manish Goswami got heart attack, it seems a Sahara one's fault😡
Oh oh ok.. but still it is sad coz kituu fans now cant watch it anymore.. thanks tauqee for sharing this information..
I wanna cry right now!!! I am wondering if the Sahara ppl will put re-runs of KSJH cuz I didnt see it from the beginning!
hey all the members in this forum r wonderfulllllllll n ya thx jas for the lovely farewell gift u hav given us...if i listen 2 it now i get refreshed as it is such a refreshing n influencing song 😛
I have downloaded this song n you know my two & half years son is very fond of it. He daily listen it for atleast one hour😆