Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

~*~*~*~SIGGY/AVI CORNER~*~*~*~

zarna thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hi guys, i havent seen any kind of participation or any activity going on in the forum. 😭so i think might be one way of making this forum more active.

i request all siggy makers to pm me because i need your help. i want all kinds of creations for such types of siggies, JOIN THE AEK CHABHI HAI FORUM, JOIN THE DISSCUSSION OF AEK CHABI, PARTICIPATE IN THE ACTIVITY OF THE WEEK, MEMBER OF THE WEEK, CONTEST WINNERS,

i think if we put these kinds of siggies in our signature we will attract more people and they might come and visit this forum. also i will ask khizer to help me prepare a contest and will surely announce the winner when its over. i know khizer is busy in putting up a topic for all the banners he has recieved for the banner contest. so i will put up a contest after he is done with banner contest.

then later on we will have siggy maker contest, select a song activity and many disscussion. so please help me out in making such siggies, i m currently learning how to make siggies and will post some of my creations here as well. I still dont know how to make siggies and if some one can help me out with where to get the program from other site then the ones given in the link below or the adobe program will do and just teach me basic steps i would really appreciate it. i will put up a whole new direction and link for that program in this post.

this is a post made by Tumhari_Khushi in the avi siggy corner and i find it very helpfull do use it. this is for people who doesnt know how to make siggies.

Link to the post made by Tumhari_Khushi :https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=213719 

i will later on change this topic's title to Siggy Corner so everyone can post their creatation for Aek chabhi in here. so any one who knows how to makea siggy please respond to this post and help me out

thanks for all your help.πŸ‘

love you all 😊

zarna😊

Edited by zarna - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Fiza* thumbnail
yepp!! thts great..... i was about to make a siggy for ACHPM....but now i will make another one and i will write something lyke "Join the ACHPM forum" but it wud be a doll siggy.. will sure make it soon zarna!
~Khizer~ thumbnail
Sorry Zarna for not participating.

I have been kind-of busy nowadays yaar.

I think we should do something to attract people here! Siggies might be an idea!

I'm about to post the Banner entries tommorrow after class( πŸ˜› ) and will try to help you out w/ any contest ideas you have!

Your activities are great but we need more people!
Edited by ~Khizer~ - 17 years ago
Yosh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great going Zarna! I'm sure things will get going soon!
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Okie Dokie Zarna. I Will make them and post the creations here.
*Fiza* thumbnail
wow!!! loved it yaar...everyone keep posting urs too! and zarna dont worry too much! 😳
zarna thumbnail
Ok, here is my simple siggy first try yaaron. hope u all like it. its not flashy or anything. ill make more fansy ones as i get used to this program.

Yosh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Great job guyss...Will put one of them up soon!

Ooo...Zarna..You're a Rajeev (Saathi Re) fan...Snap πŸ˜³πŸ˜†!

zarna thumbnail
YUP I am die hard rajiv(aamir Dalvi) fan
n ya i will put up more siggies after today 😊
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zarna...here are the siggy's that were requested: πŸ˜ƒ