Posted: 17 years ago
i read something different, if im wrong please correct me
anonmember thumbnail
I guessed, its probably wrong. I was confused btw hockey and soccer... 😊
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
oh ok 😊 yes hockey is correct 😃

Srk did his second concert which had Preity, Rani, Saif, Arjun and Priyanka. Which year was it?

A. 2003

B. 2004

C. 2005

D. 2006
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
SRK may attend Sangeet?

After Hours Correspondent
Monday, April 16, 2007 20:34 IST

All you ever wanted to know about the much-awaited Bachchan-Rai wedding!

The Sangeet

The excitement is building up to a crescendo, with the big fat Indian wedding fast approaching this Friday. Come Wednesday and the Aishwarya Rai-Abhishek Bachchan wedding celebrations will kick start with the sangeet ceremony at the Bachchans' old home in Juhu Prateeksha.

Huge sound-proof, air-conditioned tents have been put up for guests. Close friends of Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan will enthral guests with a dance performance on 'Bidi Jalaile' from 'Omkara'. Sources tell us Jaya's friends have been gifted specially made embroidery sarees from the family's close pals and fashion designers Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla.

Ash and Abhi will also perform the popular 'Kajra Re' number for their guests. For those who thought the groom was cross with his good pal for kissing his bride-to-be onscreen, here's good news - Hrithik Roshan will also put in a special appearance. While Shah Rukh Khan has reportedly not been invited to the wedding, rumour has it that he may dance at the sangeet

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1091201
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Pest side story

Dunno what's wrong with my dhobhi.. Safedi Lal was never the health conscious sort, so I was surprised when he told me that he's been going to Bandra Bandstand for an hour of brisk walking to keep fit. He can walk to Timbuctu for all I care.. as long as he gets me some sosha bosha when he comes with kapda shapdas..

Safedi says that while he was jogging outside Shah Rukh Khan's bungalow, Mannat,he heard some strange sounds coming from behind the gates.. it was also accompanied by puffs of some smoke.. and he thought SRK was smoking a ciggy or something.

Turns out that the construction of the six-storey building behind Mannat is complete.. and that's why my sweetyboo SRK had called for pest control to be carried out.. before the interiors can be designed according to the needs of the Khan-daan.

Safedi says the plans of the interiors are such that they foil all the attempts of peeping Toms to catch a glimpse..not fair..so many of your fans will be disappointed.. but never mind, I guess, I'll keep filling them in. And yaa, what'll happen to my Uncle Subhash the Ghaiji?.. isn't he always trying to get SRK to do a movie again with him.. in vain.
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
I just hope srk performing at sangeet are just rumour and hope srk won't attend and it will be just rumours 😡
Reema_J thumbnail

Alright members... part 8 of this amazing club is now open!

Please DO NOT continue to post in this thread!

*Mods: Please close this thread, thanks!

Edited by Reema_J - 17 years ago