Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: reeps

[quote]No our natural state is not peace... We put effort to acquire it [/quote]

Wanna go the science way? 😆 ... an oscillating pendulum, will keep oscillating until it reaches equilibrium.... an electron emits energy, and goes to lower energy ... natural tendency of these is to go towards stability. And it is effortless to be in that zone.... hence, prefers to stay there.

Chaos, how many of us prefer chaos? Our tendency is to go look for happiness, and effortless life. However, to acquire thse positives, we tend to run into chaos, thinking this is how we can acquire such and such. Like I said, we have to go thru chaos to reach our equilibrium-- so one is subset of the other. Why do natural disasters happen? cause we have upset how everythign works, and after all such happens... it goes back to being peaceful... otherwise, nature would always be 'chaotic'. Like you said, even this chaos has purpose, and order.

Feel like I am blabbering; I will quit. 😃

So peace for you is stable state though your examples talk more like lowering energy is more like being more at peace? Why do you think you cant be in a state of chaotic equilibrium?.. Remember I always talked about order in chaos...😉.. just as when the pendulum is swiinging at the atomic level its seeing all chaos

Edited by qwertyesque - 17 years ago
lighthouse thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwertyesque

No our natural state is not peace... We put effort to acquire it..True.....In the universe as well within our physical being there is macroscopic and microscopic chaos with order though...There are votices in our blood stream...for eg..

Why do you think you cant be in a state of chaotic equilibrium?.. Remember I always talked about order in chaos..

If we look at basics, chaos is a state of baby crying...Now a mothers comfort can calm the baby and bring peace.. This is what spirituality does to us...in adult life.. although there are some people who are in constant state of whining..😕 

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail