Men Crying is Non Macho? - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago

Men crying an natural outburst of emotions or may be some other reasons.

Some find it choo shweettt some say its so non Macho... examples Amit/Aryan crying in reality show Big Boss...

What do you think crying men are non Macho? why?

I love Non Macho crying men πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† I think they are extremely adorable and sexy πŸ˜› I will take a non macho man who is honest abt his feeling over a (MCP) macho guy who acts all tough 😑 πŸ˜†.  Unless some guy is just a cry baby πŸ˜†

On serious note there is nothing wrong in men crying when he needs to. Having the emotional side is very natural. I would say to stuff those emotions and block them out is not a good thing. So I will lend my shoulder to my man when and if he wants to cry 😳 πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Dabulls23 - 17 years ago
I think that only macho men cry.........because they are strong enough to show their feelings.......
Every man has a feminine side to them which is usually hidden under the macho facade.......but comes out when they cry,care for their kids.......i know of some men who are more of a mother to their kids than the mother herself......... πŸ‘ 😳
I adore men who cry........ 😳

Originally posted by egghatcher

i cry every day 😭
peeling onions πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anywho, I don't think there is anything wrong in crying ... a little bit of sensitivity  in men is good. I speak after watching srk, hritik cry in moviesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. But a cry-baby man is 🀒. Coming to Aryan on Big Boss... I found it funny and sad at the same time.... sad cause he was feeling low, and funny cause he was asking Arshad to cut off the scene.πŸ˜† ... if he hadn't said that, maybe I would have felt for him. 😳

Persy

hoping the following is understood as it is read .

although a forces man i still shed tears at watching beggars on street or amputees at hospitals i visit for work.

and i cry a lot for raji in mayka ,sharmila in aradhana, and pippal tree with aishwarya

Umm, is there room for misinterpretation?πŸ˜• Pardon me if I am misreading (sometimes, I have trouble understanding your humor), but do you mean figuratively (as in heart hurting to see what is going on in society) or literally crying (especially in raaji's case😳)? .... eh, not that your answer will affect your 'image'. Am I to take you a macho man who cries and hurts?πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

hoping the following is understood as it is read .

although a forces man i still shed tears at watching beggars on street or amputees at hospitals i visit for work.

and i cry a lot for raji in mayka ,sharmila in aradhana, and pippal tree with aishwarya

What's that???πŸ˜•
Originally posted by raj5000

Some find it choo shweettt some say its so non Macho... examples Amit/Aryan crying in reality show Big Boss...

Okay   Let us please please please re-exemplify so that I can agree with you at Choo chweet!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sir William wallace teary eyed,  The Gladiator teary eyed missing his wife and child,  Bruce Willis teary eyed in Sixth Sense  all that is REALLy REALLY incredibly macho!
aryan and amit on a reality show -  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† haha... 
no comments,  let me not hurt  someone's feelings my dear anshu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..  where is my dearest DM- darling who probably shed buckets when Aryan was out πŸ˜‰ / got emotional ?  Let me duckkk now....

What do you think crying men are non Macho? why?

What is the reason for crying is what distinguishes a macho man from non-macho IMO.  a war lost, a defeat, a woman lost for a life-time, a love lost, honour lost, child lost  as opposed to missing significant other on reality show   / such trivia.

PS - i know what such statement makes me - 😭, a biassed sterotype cos i wud never say the same things for women, heaven knows!😳😳😳.

Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago

Originally posted by ani11

I think that only macho men cry.........because they are strong enough to show their feelings.......

My thoughts exactly. 😳

Originally posted by raj5000

Some find it choo shweettt some say its so non Macho... examples Amit/Aryan crying in reality show Big Boss

I cried like anything 😭 when Aryan left BB house. It was very emotional.

Originally posted by Maya_M

I cried like anything 😭 when Aryan left BB house. It was very emotional.

What is BB???I saw the mention of this one too many times...πŸ€“...Is it some serial???