Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatty1 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i would say that arranged marriages would take a very long time to know each other, their feeling, etc. though if it fails, divorce is a likable chance!
ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well it always depends. If your not happy in the marriage then there is no point keeping that relationship and definintley divorce is the best way out. The patner wether any compulsion or pressure shouldn't give up to such a big commitment, because you will not only ruin your life but also your patner's life. What's the point of having a relationship without Love,trust and respect? You should only take such a big commitment as marriage when you know you can be happy with that person and your patner can be happy with you. If you have children then it's worser because you won't be able to give them the love they need. They need both parents and they definintley would miss the other parent. Is it fair on the child? You should only commit yourself in marriage if your ready to take the responsibilty; take full part in it. If you love that person and your relationship contains trust and respect. My answer to the question is Divorce is definintley the way out if you don't want that relationship. Sometimes loveless marriages work out you don't always need to marry because you love that person!Edited by miss.england02 - 18 years ago
bkeero thumbnail
I would have to say Divorce. It would be hard to be with a person who doesn't love you and you don't love them. Its better to seperate and find someone you both are happy with.

I do also think that if you have kids, then you need to stay together for the sake of those kids, because you made a decision to have them and now raise them.
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
I feel its important to consider social obligations also. I don't mean one should stick to marriage even if you are being abused or anything. But if its only lack of bcoz of minor fights we should try to sort them out. Children from broken homes suffer a lot