Fashion and Beauty

Senior Picts....need help

dazzlingdesi thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey guys,

Next year I am going to be a senior and in the next 2 months I am suppose to get my senior picts taken....so I am getting an album made with 20 + picts...so I need help from u guys on what kinds of outfits I should wear....so can u guys plz give some tips....and I am not going to wear skirts or tankz so bside that any other kinds of ideas will be helpful....and ya I have a huge collection of choodians so I am thinking of also wearing choodians with the color of top that i'll be wearing

Ok so i hope whatever i wrote isnt too confusing and thankz in advance for the help

~Rashi~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reema_J thumbnail
Hmmmm... I guess it all really depends on your style and how you want to utilize your photographs afterwards.

I'd say have at least one "business" or "business-casual" look, maybe a casual look [wear tunics with your matching chudiyaan], and maybe a formal or evening-wear look [a nice dress, etc.]!
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It definitely depends on what your taste in clothes is, or are you going shopping for this? Try to get half formal and half casual, so you get the most out of it.

Edited by DivyaD - 17 years ago
dazzlingdesi thumbnail
Hey guys thankz alot for ur help....but i want to go for more of a teen and cool look....I was thinking mayb jeans with designs on it and a matching top witha belt over it....and then for the 2nd look mayb a denim skirt with long boots and a red top

now if i choose a skirt that goes near my knee and wear long boots with it....will that look good or bad

~Rashi~
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
um...whats this for? lol as in, i got it on how u explained it...but do ppl take fotos b4 they get into senior school? and by senior school u mean yr11 and yr12 right? 😕 😆 lol soz im just confused with this amreeekan ways 🤣

and about the boots....it shud be fine...but it all boils down to if the style is great etc...ask a frend...coz they can see the style...*shrugs*