Rakhi Sawant blasts Raju Shrivastava

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
Abey haath kya lagata hai, Raju!
   By: Shaheen Parkar
   March 26, 2007

Rakhi Sawant blasts Raju Shrivastava for his touchy-feely act on the Sony show, Comedy Ka Badsshah

Touch Me Not: Rakhi Sawant
Everyone knows that Rakhi Sawant is one bindaas babe. She doesn't care a damn when it comes to flaunting her attitude or her assets (not necessarily in that order!).

But the brazen item girl does get offended sometimes, especially when she feels things are getting out of hand.

It is learnt that Rakhi recently flew into a rage on the sets of the Sony weekly Comedy Ka Badsshah β€” Hasegaa India, which she co-hosts with comedian Raju Srivastava.

The cause of Rakhi's ire, which flared at the Concorde Studios in Goregaon a few days ago, was Raju's touchy-feely act on the show.

Suggestive signs

Says an onlooker, "Raju was only doing what the script demanded, but Rakhi was very angry.

She was fed up of Raju mouthing suggestive dialogues like 'main tumhe dekhna chahta hoon', etc.  and getting physical with her on the show.

Everyone thought this was strange because from day one Raju had to portray himself as someone completely smitten by Rakhi."

Comedy Ka Badsshah β€” Hasegaa India has been conceived and produced by the Optymystix duo of Sanjiv Sharma and Vipul D Shah, who earlier produced shows like Ye Meri Life Hai and the first season of Indian Idol (both Sony). Vipul is also the director of the comedy show.

When asked about Rakhi's outpourings, Vipul says, "I was not present on the sets when it happened, but I was told about it later by some unit hands. I was told that sparks flew because Rakhi was upset about certain things in the script."

Post her outing in Bigg Boss on Sony, Rakhi took on Comedy Ka Badsshah β€”Hasegaa India, which consists of a combination of spoofs, gags and stand-up comedy.

The show also has a hilarious segment β€” Hamari Bahu Rakhi. Incidentally, Rakhi's boyfriend, Abhishek Awasti, also featured in some episodes of the show.

Hands off!

GALTI SE LAG GAYA: Raju Srivastava
Adds the onlooker, "It is just harmless wooing by Raju, but Rakhi is taking great offence to it. Basically, it is a creative difference. There are no ego clash involved."

When we check with Rakhi, she admits that she has been taking offence to Raju's antics. "I don't like it when he keeps on falling on me or touching me.

I tell him to back off even on camera, but that is usually edited out from the show. I have told Vipulji about it. Let's see what he does about it," she says.

Raju, on the other hand, laughs off the incident. "I don't know what people have been saying about this, but there is no reason why Rakhi should get upset.

In fact, she ribs me to make fun of her  both on and off screen. I am only doing what the director tells me to do," he says.

Raju has another problem on hand. "The feedback that I have received after this show is not very good. Several audience members, especially senior ones, are uncomfortable seeing me with Rakhi.

They consider me a performer for family audiences, but with Rakhi around they feel I am not catering to all age groups," says Raju, who is also seen in Comedy Show Ha Ha Ha (Star One) and Nonsense Unlimited on  (DD).

Rakhi should not take this issues seriously
she should not be in the show because she doesn,t do any thing .may be she is there just to glamourise the show which is not helping the show .i have a gut feeling that this show will also go off air very soon like all the other shows. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I think she want some excuse to get rid from this show now as its not giving her much exposure ...she must be tired of laughing on those faltoo jokes....

I too think rakhi dont have anything to do in that show though her humari bahu clips were funnyπŸ˜ƒ !!! It may be more good if they make it 30 minutes too;also their points to them also scripted for sure...

The contestants are also not that good like great indian laughter challenge too...some jokes are very low & faltoo; I donno hw people laugh at these so called "jokes"... πŸ˜•

Not only this show is scripted the result also is scripted ...last week winner is definitely not deserved than VIP....but they just avoided him as VIP were winning 4 weeks continuously & his committed time for this show may have end....

I too find it so boring when raju always look rakhi as in a bad taste eventhough its scripted...its not good when same repeated always...Edited by sumesh - 17 years ago
lagta hai key rakhi ko big boss ki kamyabi raas nahi aaey πŸ˜† πŸ˜† is liyeah she is trying to create more publicity for herself πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

bechara raju    
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by shahrukh fan

lagta hai key rakhi ko big boss ki kamyabi raas nahi aaey πŸ˜† πŸ˜† is liyeah she is trying to create more publicity for herself πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

bechara raju    

very trueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.πŸ˜†

Uff Rakhi and controversies!!

Originally posted by coolprince143

Uff Rakhi and controversies!!

they are best friendsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by 1mangalore - 16 years ago
TFS.
This is was ought to happen. I might have seen one episode basically the script or whatever was constantly making fun of her and insulting her, ending with laughter... kab tak she will keep quiet for the sake of contract.