Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

*Writer of the week - Coolniyu!* - Page 2

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

It's time to have our next Writer of the week! We had a great week with Naina πŸ€—

She is very very sweet, writes superb stories and is an avid reader here at Tales Corner. She not only writes, but makes it a point to review everyone's writing!

She has written some very beautiful works, and moreover is a great reviewer!

She has an awesome sense of humour, which drives loads of people up the wall.

Above all that, she is also a very very sweet person!!!

Let's give it up for the girl who's the bestest reviewer at TC.... Yes, I'm talking about...

coolniyu!!!

Here's a sig for you to use, so that everyone finds out, and can therefore come and GRILL you!!!

Well, so let's get to grillling this very special girl!

Loads of love,

Tales Corner Development Team!
Edited by Naughty_n_nice - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
Hey niyu!
How come you are not here yet???
Let me tell you all, niyathi is the sweetest girl i know! i little bit too sweet but thats her! and she is such a great reviewer!!!!! and she writes awesome too!!!! she is just lazy to write and post but i can vouch that she is an awesome writer and totally desrves this!!!!!

Luvya BFF πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

now for the grilling... >:)

whats ur name? 😳
what u doing? (no mokka joke pls)
whose ur first crush? (and not sum1 famous>> u still havent answered this question of mine u know :-?)
who is ur best friend (not IF)? ;;) 😳
who is ur best friend on IF?
What books u like to read? (i know the answers to all these but itll be fun to torture u!!!!)
whats ur fav buk?
whos ur fav author?
do u lyk classics?? 😳 If no, how many have u red??? [-( (u knw u shud give em a try!!! [-(

Whats the thing that cums to ur mined wen i say:
1. Ysh
2. Sam
3. Nutz
4. Manny
5. Harshu
6. Mallu
7. PSP
8. Maggi ;;)
9. Cold water
10. sanskrit text buk... (ur thinking 8th std arent u?)
11. paperball 😳 - =))=))=))=))=))=)) to the power =))=))=))=)) to the power =))=))=))=))
13. rheostat
14. chandy :">
15. joey (if u say rachel ill kill u!!!!!)

ok i ran out... im sorry... its just i duno wht to ask u... if i wanted to ask u all these things...w ell ur just a ring away... but i still have a notepad open to grill u on and on and on and on and on and on... >:)>:) *MUAHHHHHAAHHHHHHHHHHAAHHHHH* *evil laugh*
Naina_Manam thumbnail
Aww... thanks Sammy for so sweet and nice words about me. πŸ€—

Niyu, CONGRATS!!! Very well deserved!

Ok, here are my questions:

What is your fav. book?

Fav. writer of Tales Corner?

Fav. character of Harry Potter?

Fav. author in general?

What kind of genre do you like to read about?

Best friends on IF?

Best thing about a story you loved?

What's your life's motto?

Basic goals of life?

Well, that's it from me, have a wonderful week! πŸ€—
coolniyu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Naughty_n_nice

It's time to have our next Writer of the week! We had a great week with Naina πŸ€—
ohh yes we did πŸ˜‰πŸ€—

She is very very sweet, writes superb stories and is an avid reader here at Tales Corner. She not only writes, but makes it a point to review everyone's writing!

She has written some very beautiful works, and moreover is a great reviewer!

She has an awesome sense of humour, which drives loads of people up the wall.

Above all that, she is also a very very sweet person!!!
aww ur embarrasin me πŸ˜† thnx yaar 😳

Let's give it up for the girl who's the bestest reviewer at TC.... Yes, I'm talking about...

coolniyu!!!

Here's a sig for you to use, so that everyone finds out, and can therefore come and GRILL you!!!

Well, so let's get to grillling this very special girl!

Loads of love,

Tales Corner Development Team!

coolniyu thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ~Sirius*Ysh~

Hey niyu!
How come you are not here yet???
Let me tell you all, niyathi is the sweetest girl i know! i little bit too sweet but thats her! and she is such a great reviewer!!!!! and she writes awesome too!!!! she is just lazy to write and post but i can vouch that she is an awesome writer and totally desrves this!!!!!

Luvya BFF πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

thanxxx πŸ€— ur the best too u kno tht πŸ€—

now for the grilling... >:)

whats ur name? 😳 niyathi [wogey looks like im really gonna hav a nice time answerin ur qs,goin by the first q itself πŸ˜›]
what u doing? (no mokka joke pls) answering ur qs,lookin arnd orkut and YM,plotting ways to bug u [satyameva jayate]
whose ur first crush? (and not sum1 famous>> u still havent answered this question of mine u know :-?) *ahem*..u kno ysh..u kno..😳😳😳
who is ur best friend (not IF)? ;;) 😳 aww im havin a hard time choosin between aishu deepu nams n nigs....i think ill go wit varsha n meenu kutti πŸ€—
who is ur best friend on IF? yikes too many πŸ˜† luvya all πŸ€—
What books u like to read? (i know the answers to all these but itll be fun to torture u!!!!) torture is right.. too many to type..bt neway..well i lyk hp,sweet valley,meg cabot[i luv mediator n avalon highπŸ˜ƒ],bsc,nancy drew,agatha christie,dan brown,archie comix...n enid blyton roxx evn tho i havnt red her books fr long time πŸ˜‰..other than that i just like teenage fiction mystery fantasy adventure n comedy in general πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
whats ur fav buk? duh...harry potter πŸ˜‰ but thats a series isnt it..ok harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban πŸ˜ƒ
whos ur fav author? jk rowling n meg cabot πŸ˜› oh n kate williams too i guess..
do u lyk classics?? 😳 If no, how many have u red??? [-( (u knw u shud give em a try!!! [-( lol actually i like them but not the ones tht r too stuffyπŸ˜› n i wud luv to read them im jst too lazy...promise to read em fr ur sake πŸ€—

Whats the thing that cums to ur mined wen i say:
1. Ysh the best πŸ€—
2. Sam the worst πŸ€— 
3. Nutz shes nuts πŸ˜‰ but since many ppl have already sed tht,very sweet n great writer πŸ˜ƒ
4. Manny nice friend 😊
5. Harshu jamesie πŸ€—
6. Mallu dan πŸ˜†
7. PSP awww 😳
8. Maggi ;;) noodles πŸ˜› 
9. Cold water ugh 🀒
10. sanskrit text buk... (ur thinking 8th std arent u?) i am i am 🀣
11. paperball 😳 - =))=))=))=))=))=)) to the power =))=))=))=)) to the power =))=))=))=)) seshuuuuuuuuuu 🀣🀣 oh n throat corrosion,going by association πŸ˜‰
13. rheostat wensday exam 😲
14. chandy :"> chandela 🀣
15. joey (if u say rachel ill kill u!!!!!) ohk umm monica 🀣

ok i ran out... im sorry... its just i duno wht to ask u... if i wanted to ask u all these things...w ell ur just a ring away... but i still have a notepad open to grill u on and on and on and on and on and on... >:)>:) *MUAHHHHHAAHHHHHHHHHHAAHHHHH* *evil laugh*

πŸ˜† ur a git u kno tht? πŸ˜‰

coolniyu thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Naina_Manam

Aww... thanks Sammy for so sweet and nice words about me. πŸ€—

Niyu, CONGRATS!!! Very well deserved!

Ok, here are my questions:

What is your fav. book? answered above too lazy to type again πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Fav. writer of Tales Corner? all r great 😊 but i go with ysh 😳

Fav. character of Harry Potter? sirius black n dumbledore 😳 n hermione πŸ˜‰

Fav. author in general? hmm jkr n meg cabot

What kind of genre do you like to read about? fantasy n teenage fiction n mystery rock 😳

Best friends on IF? shellz pri harshu niya soumi mani rakhi tia....too many πŸ˜ƒ...frm hpf thrs sam n nutz of crse πŸ˜› 

Best thing about a story you loved? hmm mediator rocks because the way its written is too funny and u can really feel along with the character πŸ˜‰

What's your life's motto? become rich n famous πŸ˜† [*sigh* but for that i have to stop bein so lazy na πŸ˜†

Basic goals of life? live n let live,love n be loved πŸ˜‰

Well, that's it from me, have a wonderful week! πŸ€— 

thanxie 😳

Edited by coolniyu - 17 years ago
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: coolniyu

what u doing? (no mokka joke pls) answering ur qs,lookin arnd orkut and YM,plotting ways to bug u [satyameva jayate]

ways to bug me??? i thought it came naturally to u :-?? :-??

whose ur first crush? (and not sum1 famous>> u still havent answered this question of mine u know :-?) *ahem*..u kno ysh..u kno..😳😳😳

Excuse me??? /:) /:) /:)... we have to talk bout tht young lady :-w:-w:-w:-w

who is ur best friend (not IF)? ;;) 😳 aww im havin a hard time choosin between aishu deepu nams n nigs wait a min... wer am i ten [-( ??? ....i think ill go wit varsha n meenu kutti πŸ€—

Yesh yesh since tey r so much like you.... πŸ˜†

whos ur fav author? jk rowling n meg cabot πŸ˜› oh n kate williams too i guess..

Kate williams??? what did she ryt???? πŸ˜•

do u lyk classics?? 😳 If no, how many have u red??? [-( (u knw u shud give em a try!!! [-( lol actually i like them but not the ones tht r too stuffyπŸ˜› n i wud luv to read them im jst too lazy...promise to read em fr ur sake πŸ€— 

you dont have a choice dear!!! πŸ˜†

Whats the thing that cums to ur mine wen i say:
1. Ysh the best πŸ€— awwww
2. Sam the worst πŸ€— totally... πŸ˜†

8. Maggi ;;) noodles πŸ˜› :( no masala :(:(:(
9. Cold water ugh 🀒 for ur info its gr8!!!!!! 😑
10. sanskrit text buk... (ur thinking 8th std arent u?) i am i am 🀣
11. paperball 😳 - =))=))=))=))=))=)) to the power =))=))=))=)) to the power =))=))=))=)) seshuuuuuuuuuu 🀣🀣 I know!!!!! i miss that towel and bald head of his!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh n throat corrosion,going by association πŸ˜‰ dont remind me!!!! i am so gonna miss tis class 😭😭
13. rheostat wensday exam 😲 I thout ull say throat corrosion by association πŸ˜‰ 'remeber the g section girl who forgot rheaostat???' :|:|:|
14. chandy :"> chandela 🀣  I so HATE u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15. joey (if u say rachel ill kill u!!!!!) ohk umm monica 🀣 thats less ewwwwww tan joey rachel but really cant u say Alex??? [btw, shes his GF on the JOEY show... u dint know bout tht i gess... ill show u wen u cum home...] ... or at least Tribbiani

πŸ˜† ur a git u kno tht? πŸ˜‰ as a matter of fact i do... πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

devilangel thumbnail
niyu dear!! kk so im going to ask you the most random questions anyone has ever asked:

do you like draco-hermione?
why do you like hp so much?
do you like watching friends?
whos your fav (apart from the six)
who's your fav remix jodi exceot ay?
do you watch wrwmk?
like aditya?
pari saumya or pari rohit?
varun mp or vrinda aman
tia arjun or tia nakul
ranveer pri or ranveer mehek
ashi siddhant or yuvi latika
do you like chicken or fish?
chips or fries?
who's your first actor crush?
do you like penguins?
turtles?
turkeys?
snowshoe hares?
playing pranks?
do you think brad pitt is cute?
do you think britney spears deserves to be extinct?
and that george bush should join her?
do you want to join shreyism aka my cult? :P
are you for educating turkeys?
do you think penguins can take over the world?
when is going to be the next ice age?
when are you coming to visit me in paris?
do you think, after these questions, that im just a little bit insane.. :P?
do you like to cuddle your pillow when you sleep?
loreal or pantene?
dove or nivea?
revlon or deborah?
shopping or playing chess?
answering my questions or banging my head?

well.. will be back with more dearie1!! in the meantime have fun sweetums Edited by devilangel - 17 years ago
coolniyu thumbnail
coolniyu thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: devilangel

niyu dear!! kk so im going to ask you the most random questions anyone has ever asked:

do you like draco-hermione? noooooooooo
why do you like hp so much? awww jst lyk dat...it roxx in evry aspect..plot characters humour..😳
do you like watching friends? well actually yeah but this idiotic best friend of mine wont stop goin on n on abt it so i kinda tend to insult it for her sake πŸ˜†
whos your fav (apart from the six) hmm..donno any characters apart from them? πŸ˜• but i guess ill go with tht cute lil monkey ross has with him sumtimes 😳
who's your fav remix jodi exceot ay? sonia sumeet πŸ˜ƒ
do you watch wrwmk? of course πŸ˜‰
like aditya? yuckk πŸ˜•
pari saumya or pari rohit? yikess saumya pari anyday 😳 i wasnt even watching during pari rohit πŸ˜‰ i think i strted watchin sumwhere around 20th day or smthin πŸ˜›
varun mp or vrinda aman umm vrinda aman..i lean towards the shorter girls bcos im short meself πŸ˜† 
tia arjun or tia nakul πŸ˜† watta q,umm tia nakool πŸ˜›
ranveer pri or ranveer mehek omg πŸ˜† hmm ranveer meher πŸ˜ƒ
ashi siddhant or yuvi latika noooo 🀣 umm ashi siddhanth bcos they lasted for hardly a week πŸ˜‰
do you like chicken or fish? none im veg 😊 but as animals in genrl i lyk fish i guess cos theres more variety..
chips or fries? chips anyday 😳 fries rock tho πŸ˜‰
who's your first actor crush? srk 😳
do you like penguins? hmm im beginnin to see why u called ur qs random 😳 aaaah yes i like all animals so sure πŸ˜†
turtles? yup πŸ˜†
turkeys? *sigh* yaya πŸ˜›
snowshoe hares? hares wear shoes in the snow? πŸ˜•
playing pranks? aww of course but no one ever falls fr my pranks 😳
do you think brad pitt is cute? i guess πŸ˜†
do you think britney spears deserves to be extinct? probably πŸ˜›
and that george bush should join her? oh dear george bush n britney spears?? hmm intresting combo why not πŸ˜‰
do you want to join shreyism aka my cult? :P NOOOOO πŸ˜‰ chalo ok ill think abt it 😳
are you for educating turkeys? aaaaahhh of course s'long as i dont have to teach them 😳
do you think penguins can take over the world? naww but probably turkeys can,seeing as were educating them n all πŸ˜†
when is going to be the next ice age? well u c infrared radiations are reaching the earth and once they are incedent on the earths surface they get absorbed but when earth starts radiationg the same radiations their wavelength increases,so the greenhouse effect provided by our greenhouse gases like CO2 and CH4[which we are responsible for emitting, btw] doesnt allow these radiations back out and thus this results in heating up of the earth called global warming,so obviously ice caps n glaciers n stuff r melting n all,so wheres d question of them surviving for another ice age? so basically the answer to ur question is...never 😊...unless u want to educate n promote awareness among the turkeys on ways and means to prevent global warming? 😊
when are you coming to visit me in paris? arrey i came yesterday during WRWMK ka break but u were too busy seeing the crial so u kicked me outta d house 😑 so kya karen i was very dejected n had to come back 😭
do you think, after these questions, that im just a little bit insane.. :P? oh no not at all,not in comparison to me atleast ;;);;)
do you like to cuddle your pillow when you sleep? yessss very much so 😳
loreal or pantene? pantene
dove or nivea? dove 😳
revlon or deborah? never heard of deborah so have to go with revlon πŸ˜†
shopping or playing chess? shopping..dunno how to play chess 😳
answering my questions or banging my head? well now that ive completed answering ur qs ill say banging ur head πŸ€—

well.. will be back with more dearie1!! in the meantime have fun sweetums

will do..waiting for ur qs

NOT 😊