article-sharad didnt fight with sunil pal

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

We didn't fight with Sunil Pal'

Sunil Pal, the anchor of 'Titan Antakshari' on Zee Television recently launched a tirade against the channel for not respecting him and spoke up against his co-anchor Himani for trying hard to sideline him.

In the midst of his complaints, he also blurted out the names of Sharad and Kirti Kelkar, who he said misbehaved with him, the day the mega final was being shot, compelling him to stage a walk out.

On being contacted, Sharad could not believe that the same had been said about him. "Was it really said about me?" he questioned. When we confirmed that the allegations were actually made by the man himself, Sharad said that it could not be possible.

"We were not there that day. I cannot say what exactly happened but it is not possible. I got along well with Sunil and even asked him to do a few tricks which made me like him", he said with shock in his voice. "There must be some misunderstanding", he clarified.

But then, it seems Sharad has forgotten that there is no smoke without fire. If there was nothing at all and he was really so very friendly, why in the first place did Sunil take his name?

Moreover there are many from Sharad and Kirti's units (Saat Phere and Sinndoor) who are willing to testify against the un-cooperative and rude natures of the husband –wife duo.

Or is this Sharad's way of shielding his and his wife's names? This 'misunderstanding' is really out of our understanding.

source(santabanta.com)

blah blah blah......all bs

ha. another load of nonsense from sharad kelkar.😕

just saw the grand finale today where the husband & wife duo were sticking together like glue & cardboard.😆😆 erghh.. i can't believe i used to like kirti. she was SOOO annoying in the TA grand finale.🤢🤢 marching up to the control room with her faithful hubby & saloni & making a big fuss about the simple matter of the buzzer round.😡😡

the kelkar couple are not only TOO affectionate, they are also too unreasonable.😕 i guess for once i'm on sunil pal's side.😆😆😆

Originally posted by jigglypuff726

ha. another load of nonsense from sharad kelkar.😕

just saw the grand finale today where the husband & wife duo were sticking together like glue & cardboard.😆😆 erghh.. i can't believe i used to like kirti. she was SOOO annoying in the TA grand finale.🤢🤢 marching up to the control room with her faithful hubby & saloni & making a big fuss about the simple matter of the buzzer round.😡😡

the kelkar couple are not only TOO affectionate, they are also too unreasonable.😕 i guess for once i'm on sunil pal's side.😆😆😆

hey jiggu,couldn't agree more.sharad and kirti can do fevicol ads,they are the best example of how fevicol works 😆

Originally posted by terabaap1

what's fevicol? and why do people care if they stick together? thats what husband and wife do?

yes, we will all shut up if they keep all these antics in their bedroom & not potray it on tv or newspapers. this is indian tellywood we're talking about, not hollywood. and sometime or another we have to come across pics of sharad mauling kirti. erghhh.. save it for your bedroom people. and titan antakshari is a game show, not a dating or matchmaking show.

Originally posted by jigglypuff726

yes, we will all shut up if they keep all these antics in their bedroom & not potray it on tv or newspapers. this is indian tellywood we're talking about, not hollywood. and sometime or another we have to come across pics of sharad mauling kirti. erghhh.. save it for your bedroom people. and titan antakshari is a game show, not a dating or matchmaking show.

jiggu,well said 👏 👏.I feel like giving u an award for this statement 👏