a_b thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls Good evening, aadab, satsriyakal and namaste to all srk fans and kbc fans.

Shahrukh sahab aajkal kbc par logon ko topiyaan bahut pehna rahe hain but yeh topi pehnana woh waala topi pehnana nahin hai jahan log doosron ko ullu banate hain yeh topi toh log shauk se maang kar pehente hain. Is topi ki toh World cup mein bhi bahut maang hai.πŸ˜†

Kya bol rahi hoon main yaar aaj kya bakwaas kar rahi hoon waise yeh main nahin Shahrukh sahab keh rahe the kbc par.πŸ˜›

Today Shahrukh was seen wearing a black coat a navy blue shirt and a navy blue tie. He was looking very handsome in it and to top it all he was wearing a black colored topi. He looked very handsome in it.Ekdum angrezi babu.😳😳😳

Aye hai kya lag raha tha too good😳😳

Kanhaiyalaal who was the rollover contestant for today today answered one question and won 320000 rupees. Shahrukh gifted him the cricket back and Kanhaiyalaal went away after hugging Shahrukh.

The har seat hot seat question was

Which social issue was highlighted in the film Babul

Ans:- Widow remarriage

The fastest finger first question was

Starting with the earliest arrange these leaders by the year in which they became head of government.

Ans:- Fidel Castro, Bill Clinton, Parvez Musharraf, Manmohan Singh.

The fastest was Rahul Ghai a computer engineer student, very heavy weight but having the dreams of learning Formulae One racing car from Michael Shimacher.He was so fat that Shahrukh even joked that to a learn to drive a formulae one car one should first be able to sit Inside it ie be slim.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Rahul played ok won 320000. He was in a hurry. He said a very good thing that either I know the answer or I dont so play fast so that others can get a chance to play.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Good thought by a kid of 20 yrs.Shahrukh sent many flying kisses and hugs for Relatives of Rahul. I do so wished those were for me.😳😳😳Rahul had developed a program on computer where he practised fastest finger first everyday so that he sould qualify the round.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Shahrukh sang a song from Padosan

Mere saamne waali khidki mein ek chand ka tukda rehta hai.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Rahul called his dad for phone a friend who told Shahrukh that he was a very big fan of him and also said that when he had seen him in Fauji for the first time he had predicted that Shahrukh will do something big in life. He also said that Shahrukh's work in Bazigar of a negative person was fantastic and such a role is very hard to play.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Very well said and very true words.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Rahul won 320000 and went away after hugging Shahrukh and taking the cricket bat Shahrukh gave him.

The fastest among the other contestant was Sai swaroop who inspite of Shahrukh telling her to take her seat walked over to Shahrukh and they together ended the show with " I love children" and a meethi si flying kiss.

All in all an ok episode with humour, fun, singing , some good quizzing, lots of hugs and kisses.

On a rating scale 8/10 for Shahrukh's help to contestants, his thinking hat giving style, his looks with the topi and also the number of meethi kisses he gave.

So thats it for this week se you all next week same time same place good night shubh ratri, shabba khair, khuda hafiz, bbye

Love you all

Muuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah😳😳😳

Anu

Edited by vinit_anu - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 years ago
thx a lot anu for the update as always a mind blowing show 😊