Winter Accessories!!

Poll

What’s one winter accessory that you don’t leave the house without?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
meghavi thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Well ...obviously we wear jackets.. DUH. 😃  But what's the one winter accessory that you don't leave the house without??  Well because you know it keeps you warm.. or just beacuse it's your fave! 😛😃

---------

Humm .. I'll go down the poll choices 😛.  Firstly, the 1 winter accessory I usually always have with me, is my scarf!!  I NEED it!  It keeps me really warm, and it's also pretty 😛.  It's brown and gold.  There is more brown, and the gold is the design on it.  Umm ..actually I don't own legwarmers, but I've seen people use them.. they're okay, I guess.  I use to have earmuffs when I was smaller!  I remember!  hehe.  But my friend.. she LOVES them.  She has this purple one..and she wears it.. haha.. and she LOVES it. =)  I usually don't wear hats or beanies ---(http://www.blueprintskateboards.com/images/BEANIES.jpg) .. if I have a sweater on, and it has a hood on .. then I just wear that hood.  I have these mittens that I think are really nice.. but I don't always wear them.  And those boots...that people keep on wearing..hehe..I think some of them look nice, but I unno..it's just not me.  So I don't own a pair.

Alriteee..over to you guys. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peanutt Butterr thumbnail
definitely boots and scarf.... 😳 😳
Tearðrops thumbnail
I voted boots. I liked the fashionable that were out. I just had to get a pair 😃
I wear legwarmers too they are great in the winter. I gt cold really easily and legwarmers do wonders! 😃
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Definitely my cute boots and a scarf - even though it is almost never actually cold enough to warrant the use of a scarf, its a definite fashion accessory! 😆

bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
scarff!!! definitely!!! gt a new pink scarf for my bday frm a frend.. n i looove it!! always used to go out wearing it!! n cz it keeps me warm... its even better! 😃
Reema_J thumbnail
Well... the boots are a necessity for me as I am a crazy fan of footwear so I've voted for the scarf as my favorite winter accessory! Along with the shoes, a cute scarf in the winter can really bring an entire outfit together! 😛