Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatchMeIfYouCan thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

If I could I would give at least 50-odd gaalis, but I don't want to be kicked off this site so I'll just try to be as civil as possible!

To start off, I would like to know why SRK thinks EVERYONE- and I mean EVERYONE- would like to hug him, and that by doing so, they have fulfilled their dreams 😆 ? This is just a portrayal of his narcissistic (ugh!) attitude. Someone needs to go up there and tell him they didn't come to boost his already bloated ego, they just came to play =| thank you very much SRK, but we want the money, not you!

We don't want your hugs, your stupid 'magic caps' (what the f*** was he thinking?), and your pleas for attention... we want Mr Bachchan back on the show. Sure, SRK is a superstar and blah blah blah, but he simply cannot conduct himself with respect and dignity the way AB did. AB had charisma and at least knew how to BEHAVE with contestants and their relatives; on the other hand, SRK acts as if every contestant sitting opposite him is part of the same BLEEP brood that's there to revere him and etc etc... what's worse is that he addresses older/elderly people by calling them by their first names itself. And you call yourself a Jamia Milia ex-student? Tsk Tsk...

KBC as a show was taken much more seriously when Mr Bachchan was around. I am aware that the show's creators have roped in SRK in order to attract the younger audiences. But trust me Mr Siddarth Basu, youngsters aren't really interested in SRK's histrionics, and his demeanor is certainly not helping you achieve the target you want. So please, do a recheck and kindly think twice before you begin your supposed 2nd season after April/ May... or whenever...

-A concerned viewer.

Viewbie's Note: Use good language!! Don't use dirty words!! Happy Debating!!😊
Edited by mythili_Kiran - 17 years ago
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm, SRK is trying to a be a bit different from AB which is not a bad thing. Waise bhi uske upar itne ilzaam hain AB ko imitate karne ke.... 😆
IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Hmmm, SRK is trying to a be a bit different from AB which is not a bad thing. Waise bhi uske upar itne ilzaam hain AB ko imitate karne ke.... 😆

Yeah being different need not mean being offensive.Other day a lady refused to hug (some lecturer!!) and I felt happy seeing SRK's expressions!!

It is a request to topic starter to use polite language on a public forum. If you want to debate over your preference of host then we already have a topic. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=525243&K W=KBC .

If you simply want to vent then go to Bollywood forum of IF. This is debate Mansion😛.

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

Yeah being different need not mean being offensive.Other day a lady refused to hug (some lecturer!!) and I felt happy seeing SRK's expressions!!

Even I don't like his way of addressing people..Tum.

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_M

It is a request to topic starter to use polite language on a public forum. If you want to debate over your preference of host then we already have a topic. http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=525243&K W=KBC .

If you simply want to vent then go to Bollywood forum of IF. This is debate Mansion😛.

Maya Ji!

Understood your concerns on good language and the nature of posts!! We need not suggest the members where to go on IF.If the posts are really offensive we will take care of them!!😊

Its tough for new people to rise to good level in starting posts itself!! We need to encourage new people. If you have a problem with the post please press REPORT button and we will take care of it!!

Wishes,

Mythili

Originally posted by: SolidSnake

Even I don't like his way of addressing people..Tum.

Does he? That is impolite. He becomes too comfortable with anyone. I believe one of the possibilities hold true:

1. By addressing as 'Tum' he is trying to make contestants comfortable and to show that consider him as their buddy. He is one of them.

2. I am a big star and all of you are mere mortals. You don't deserve any respect.😆

Now it is upto us to decide which one he actually mean😉

Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

Maya Ji!

Understood your concerns on good language and the nature of posts!! We need not suggest the members where to go on IF.If the posts are really offensive we will take care of them!!😊

Its tough for new people to rise to good level in starting posts itself!! We need to encourage new people. If you have a problem with the post please press REPORT button and we will take care of it!!

Wishes,

Mythili

Mythili, As a member of this forum I think I am within my limits to write what I did in thte previous post because I saw you didn't bother to check his language or the fact that the topic is repeated and instead you were posting a reply. Only when you saw my post did you posted a warning for him.

I am sure you are doing your job very well. I was more comfortable with a Global Moderator in Bigg Boss forum because senior members were given the liberty to correct newcomers. I was a newcomer once and I know that there is a basic etiquette to be followed when posting on a public forum. In the past too I have with Somwyaa (The Moderator) around. I have also seen you posting something similar in the past. We all do. So I have taken my liberty here too just like before but if it is an inconvenience to your new status then please continue your job here. I am not comfortable continuing here.

Thanks to all the members here. I will be on other forums like II, Bollywood, SRGMP and some shows.

Edited by Maya_M - 17 years ago
persistence thumbnail
I don't think it is a case of bloated ego; he just likes/wants to be loved. I think everybody does ... to get away from our depressed/sad self.

And it seems to be his personality... witty, friendly, etc... he does the same on his stage shows, too! He had once said, that he has nothing special to give ... so, he gives/shares hugs/love and interacts with the audience in the most friendly manner, in the way he knows how to.

I was an ardent fan; I still like him (personality/person wise) ... maybe not as much as his acting.... but he has got his own charisma.

Persy
sowmyaa thumbnail
Welcome to the forum catchme. Are you the same catchmeifyou can who had that walking man avi 🤔 that was nice avi 😛 and thanks for not using fowl language ..😆

Maya- Thanks a lot for providing the link. I am sure catchme didn't know about it 😛

Catchme- I think if SRK is trying to get more friendly I don't see anything wrong with that. It is better to see people give you smile and hug rather than stars ignoring their fans and just giving attitude. I've seen fans in other section complaing how they hate stars 'coz they don't even stop to talk with you..and here we've sharukh who loves to hug his fans... 😊 I don't think he has attitude.....he is just friendly ....😳