*Writer of the week - Naina_Manam!* - Page 4

Posted: 17 years ago

I am not Sapna...I have hacked Sapna's account..I am someone else...so plz don't take badla from Sapna for asking u more questionsπŸ˜†

1. How old are you before it can be said you died of old age?

2. Who does Sam love? Nug or Bobby darling?

3. If someone owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way to the center of the earth?

4. If humans evolved from monkey's/apes, why are they still here?

5. Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?πŸ˜†

6. Do penguins have knees?

7. Who is ur fav. author from Takes corner section?

8. Why is it said that an alarm clock is going off when really its coming on?

9. Can you cry underwater? (this one...I always wanted to try it on u) πŸ˜†

10. If an African elephant comes to America, is it an African-American elephant?πŸ˜†

11.If a doctor suddenly died while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?

12. Why do we say we're head over heels when we're happy? Isn't that the way we normally are?

13. If bald people work as chefs in a restaurant,do they have to wear hairnets?

Naina!!! Naina's here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Confusion yaha bhi? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Do u know u are one of the sweetest people around? U are so nice and sweet and helpful! I am so lucky to know u πŸ€— and plus we share the same name so thats the added bonus πŸ˜›πŸ˜† You work so hard on IF that u definately deserve a round of applause for that πŸ‘

*** Disclaimer: this is where all the sweet things end and the evil things begin πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Here is a very basic list of questions (the longgggggg and eviler one is being saved and u know why πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†)

- Write 100 words on how me and sapna are angels (*runs when sapna reads this*

- Write 5 words on how to be evil

- For all those people who get confused between u and me (πŸ˜†), write 3 points on how we both are similar and how we are different.

- Change the usernames of any 5 people on IF and give them new usernames to suit their personalitites

- Tell us something abt ur ambition

- All time fav movies?

- All time fav songs?

- First 3 friends on IF.in?

- First 3 friends on IF.com?

- Your views on me posting so many questions?

- Your views on the fact that i am saving a lot for *ahem* future?

Have a fun week πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Naina

I am not Sapna...I have hacked Sapna's account..I am someone else...so plz don't take badla from Sapna for asking u more questionsπŸ˜†  Yeah right you just wait till I get my badla. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

1. How old are you before it can be said you died of old age?

Hmm... I guess 60.. 70, dunno let me ask someone who does. 😳😳

2. Who does Sam love? Nug or Bobby darling?

Of course Nug, can't you see how she supports him (And you too Sapu, by the way, uff Nug you have so many lovers πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰)

3. If someone owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way to the center of the earth?

I hope soo, why don't you dig till the center of the earth and see if some kind of police comes to arrest you. πŸ˜†

4. If humans evolved from monkey's/apes, why are they still here?

Because there are some that need to be evolved, it's a cycle I guess 😳

5. Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You're killing me, Sapu, 😑 umm.. because they put some chemicals in it.

6. Do penguins have knees?

I'll tell you the day I own one. 😳

7. Who is ur fav. author from Takes corner section?

Can't pick anyone... all are simply MIND BLOWING! πŸ‘πŸ‘

8. Why is it said that an alarm clock is going off when really its coming on?

Because they need to go off to wake up sleepers like you πŸ˜›

9. Can you cry underwater? (this one...I always wanted to try it on u) πŸ˜†

Sapu!!! πŸ˜† Let me go cry lols but yeah I guess you can but before you realize or anyone can see it, they just get mixed up with water.

10. If an African elephant comes to America, is it an African-American elephant?πŸ˜†

I sure think that it cannot come by itself and if someone brings it here sure, we'll call it that. πŸ˜›

11.If a doctor suddenly died while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?

Half on the doctor and half on the patient πŸ˜‰

12. Why do we say we're head over heels when we're happy? Isn't that the way we normally are?

I don't say that so you can't condemn me πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

13. If bald people work as chefs in a restaurant,do they have to wear hairnets?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†hehe I guess rules are rules!

Naina!!! Naina's here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Confusion yaha bhi? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Naina, yeh confusion kabhi khatam nahin hoga! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Do u know u are one of the sweetest people around? U are so nice and sweet and helpful! I am so lucky to know u πŸ€— and plus we share the same name so thats the added bonus πŸ˜›πŸ˜† You work so hard on IF that u definately deserve a round of applause for that πŸ‘

Aww... Naina, that's so nice of you!!! πŸ€— I am speechless 😳 Thanks a lot yaar!

*** Disclaimer: this is where all the sweet things end and the evil things begin πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I knew that was gonna happen, I don't call you Evil Naina for no reason! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Here is a very basic list of questions (the longgggggg and eviler one is being saved and u know why πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†)

I know unfortunately I can't even step back now.

You and Sapu are angels?? 😑😑 Hardest composition ever because that's so NOT true! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ok, let me give it a try. πŸ˜›

Sapna and Naina are angels because the definition of angels has been changed. They bug everyone so much that they finally have to give up in front of them and either join their evil gang or just keep getting bugged. I can say that from experience πŸ˜† Especially Sapu loves to bug people and I am on the top of her list.. Basically they are angels because angels is now considered a synonym of Devil. πŸ˜† And both are evils so it quite fits that. Congrats Sapu and Naina you two changed the definition of angels. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ok, I am going to stop now. I know it's not 100 words but said everything in the lines above. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Just Learn from Sapna & Naina πŸ˜›

- For all those people who get confused between u and me (πŸ˜†), write 3 points on how we both are similar and how we are different.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Similarities

We share the same name πŸ˜› (Easy one!)

We both love IF!

We both always get excited about all the things on IF and about doing them as well.

Differences

Virgo Naina πŸ˜† Is way too creative than me.

You are wicked evil and I am just way too innocent πŸ˜›

Your posts are way too enjoyable than mine. 😳

- Change the usernames of any 5 people on IF and give them new usernames to suit their personalitites

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ok let me try.

first is Sapna to Evilest Sapna πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

virgo_stars to Devil Naina πŸ˜†

Naughty_n_nice to Naughty_n_evil 😳

an_innocent_raj to Raj_flirt_no_1 πŸ˜›

Believe to Sapna_lover! πŸ˜‰

My basic ambition is to never let anyone else or the world to overpower my personality and beliefs. Just to be what I always am.  As far as career wise is concerned, I'd like to be someone who's successful (not necessarily monetary but also a success that results from personal satisfaction in everything I do).

- All time fav movies?

Oh plenty! K2H2, DDLJ, K3G, Vivah and many others.

- All time fav songs?

Oh they are plenty too! Jab koi baat bigadh jaye, pyar deewana hota hai, dheere dheere se meri zindagi mein aana.

Oh wow.. that was a while back... let me think.. Sonu di (SONYA_K), Anju di (*Anjali*) and... I think it was Sapu... not so sure, though.

Oh, Umm.. I remember first one was Nish di (Nishani), Sam (samie) Priyu (Popkorn) can't remember exactly who was though.

Don't worry, I'll get even soon. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

😭😭 No Comments! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Have a fun week πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†  Thank you!

Naina    Naina😳

Originally posted by Naina_Manam

Naina!!! Naina's here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Confusion yaha bhi? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Naina, yeh confusion kabhi khatam nahin hoga! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Aww... Naina, that's so nice of you!!! πŸ€— I am speechless 😳 Thanks a lot yaar!

I knew that was gonna happen, I don't call you Evil Naina for no reason! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

I know unfortunately I can't even step back now.

You and Sapu are angels?? 😑😑 Hardest composition ever because that's so NOT true! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ok, let me give it a try. πŸ˜›

Sapna and Naina are angels because the definition of angels has been changed. They bug everyone so much that they finally have to give up in front of them and either join their evil gang or just keep getting bugged. I can say that from experience πŸ˜† Especially Sapu loves to bug people and I am on the top of her list.. Basically they are angels because angels is now considered a synonym of Devil. πŸ˜† And both are evils so it quite fits that. Congrats Sapu and Naina you two changed the definition of angels. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ok, I am going to stop now. I know it's not 100 words but said everything in the lines above. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

so so wrongπŸ˜†

Just Learn from Sapna & Naina πŸ˜› yep from Sapna and Naina_ManamπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Similarities

We both love IF!

We both always get excited about all the things on IF and about doing them as well.

Differences

Virgo Naina πŸ˜† Is way too creative than me.

You are wicked evil and I am just way too innocent πŸ˜› u mean she is sweet and u r evil...right? πŸ˜†

Your posts are way too enjoyable than mine. 😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ok let me try.

first is Sapna to Evilest Sapna πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† bad bad Naina...u should have said sweetest Sapna

Believe to Sapna_lover! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜•y Sapna_lover?? ...maybe Raj should change his to Naina_loverπŸ˜†

My basic ambition is to never let anyone else or the world to overpower my personality and beliefs. Just to be what I always am.  As far as career wise is concerned, I'd like to be someone who's successful (not necessarily monetary but also a success that results from personal satisfaction in everything I do).

- All time fav movies?

- All time fav songs?

Oh they are plenty too! Jab koi baat bigadh jaye, pyar deewana hota hai, dheere dheere se meri zindagi mein aana.

Oh wow.. that was a while back... let me think.. Sonu di (SONYA_K), Anju di (*Anjali*) and... I think it was Sapu... not so sure, though.

u think? u don't remember when u becmae my friend😭

Oh, Umm.. I remember first one was Nish di (Nishani), Sam (samie) Priyu (Popkorn) can't remember exactly who was though.

😭😭 No Comments! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† good luck NainaπŸ˜†

Naina    Naina😳

nice questions Naina...and nice answers GNπŸ‘
halooooooooo 😳
cnt think of qs to top the oens uve bin asked so far πŸ˜†
but one request..πŸ˜ƒ
give link to some stories uve ritten? 😳 esp eternal life giver since u say its ur masterpiece πŸ˜ƒ

love,
niyu β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰
Sapu! No learn from you and Naina πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† And no yaar, you know when you just talk to friends once in awhile then those moements are special and remembered but when you talk to special friends everyday, it's hard to remember all the speicla moments, right? 😳 Plus, I am world's biggest forgetter. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Originally posted by coolniyu

halooooooooo 😳
cnt think of qs to top the oens uve bin asked so far πŸ˜†
but one request..πŸ˜ƒ
give link to some stories uve ritten? 😳 esp eternal life giver since u say its ur masterpiece πŸ˜ƒ

love,
niyu β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰

Hey Niyu, my stories are far from masterpiece 😳 I think there are way better ones in Tales Corner by excellent writers. But I can say that TELG was one of my best ones... Here are the links to them. Enjoy and do give feedback. 😊

The Eternal Life Giver by Naina_Manam

Introduction to Story and Characters - http://www.india-forums.in/viewtopic.php?t=17863

Part 1 - http://www.india-forums.in/viewtopic.php?p=228954#228954

Part 2 - http://www.india-forums.in/viewtopic.php?t=18252

Part 3 - http://www.india-forums.in/viewtopic.php?t=18398

Part 4 – http://www.india-forums.in/viewtopic.php?p=240562#240562

Part 5 – http://www.india-forums.in/viewtopic.php?p=244531#244531

Part 6 – http://forum.india-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=20069

Part 7 – http://forum.india-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=20581

My comments in red πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Naina_Manam

Naina!!! Naina's here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Confusion yaha bhi? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Naina, yeh confusion kabhi khatam nahin hoga! πŸ˜³πŸ˜† haha yeh hamare saath hi rahega πŸ˜†

Aww... Naina, that's so nice of you!!! πŸ€— I am speechless 😳 Thanks a lot yaar!  aww naina u totally deserve it! u are so sweet that really u are one of the sweetest people. πŸ€—

I knew that was gonna happen, I don't call you Evil Naina for no reason! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Wellll now that u do call me evil, i gotta live upto the name  πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

I know unfortunately I can't even step back now.  haha phaasa diya iss MOTW ne πŸ˜†

Sapna and Naina are angels because the definition of angels has been changed. They bug everyone so much that they finally have to give up in front of them and either join their evil gang or just keep getting bugged. I can say that from experience πŸ˜† Especially Sapu loves to bug people and I am on the top of her list.. Basically they are angels because angels is now considered a synonym of Devil. πŸ˜† And both are evils so it quite fits that. Congrats Sapu and Naina you two changed the definition of angels. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ok, I am going to stop now. I know it's not 100 words but said everything in the lines above. πŸ˜³πŸ˜† lolz this pararaph is sooo cute! 😳 hough i gotta tell u the defination of angel is still the same...simple innocent people πŸ˜‰ like me and sapna πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Just Learn from Sapna & Naina πŸ˜› lolz πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Similarities

We both love IF!

hehe so true! wow we both are alike! πŸ˜›

Differences

Virgo Naina πŸ˜† Is way too creative than me.  i disagree. i think u are more creative than me πŸ˜› ur contests are too fun! 😳

You are wicked evil and I am just way too innocent πŸ˜› lolz u are supposed to be the evil one! i am the sweet one πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Your posts are way too enjoyable than mine. 😳 No way! urs are wway cuter and better! πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ok let me try.

first is Sapna to Evilest Sapna πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† 

Believe to Sapna_lover! πŸ˜‰

haha funny usernames πŸ˜†πŸ‘

My basic ambition is to never let anyone else or the world to overpower my personality and beliefs. Just to be what I always am.  As far as career wise is concerned, I'd like to be someone who's successful (not necessarily monetary but also a success that results from personal satisfaction in everything I do). OMG! that is such a nice thought naina. I hope u get all ur wishes and dreams πŸ€—

- All time fav movies?

- All time fav songs?

😭😭 No Comments! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  lmao 🀣

Naina    Naina😳 errr....Naina πŸ˜›

Nice to hear about Maheen, and shall not question you further, πŸ˜›

Money... I tried mani (for manam) but it was nat's dad's name... so money... or maybe just call u manam? πŸ˜›
Ok, poor you, week over, grilling over...

Next week, new WOTW!!!

Topic closed! πŸ˜ƒ (you DO love me, don't lie manam)